Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@galaxanova @Gedhyr @Kalypsonite @DrakeFrost @Ashtar @wretchedrabbit @dragonbano @Skydust @XxRQYTxX
You have been added to the lists :)
@galaxanova @Gedhyr @Kalypsonite @DrakeFrost @Ashtar @wretchedrabbit @dragonbano @Skydust @XxRQYTxX
kx9VmHP.png
@LadyRiat @QuetzalQueen @topazsunset04 @Minxwolfie @Niya @Mmmyeah

@Siritys
I have moved you to the other chest and added your friend to the lists :)

@RogueHazel
I will remove you from the list :) if there is anything else we can try to get you, please let us know!

@TheJadeDreamer
I have removed you from the list :) if there is anything else we can try to get you, please let us know!
@LadyRiat @QuetzalQueen @topazsunset04 @Minxwolfie @Niya @Mmmyeah

@Siritys
I have moved you to the other chest and added your friend to the lists :)

@RogueHazel
I will remove you from the list :) if there is anything else we can try to get you, please let us know!

@TheJadeDreamer
I have removed you from the list :) if there is anything else we can try to get you, please let us know!
kx9VmHP.png
@DancesWithPlants

Hey there, first of all happy Greenskeeper Gathering ^^

I would like to be on the list for:
  1. Favors: Dryad's Guise
  2. Chests: Verdant Embrace
  3. Brews: Moonlight Mantle
Thanks in advance ^^

@DancesWithPlants

Hey there, first of all happy Greenskeeper Gathering ^^

I would like to be on the list for:
  1. Favors: Dryad's Guise
  2. Chests: Verdant Embrace
  3. Brews: Moonlight Mantle
Thanks in advance ^^

Used to be GeriVl of the Lightning Flight
WvWPineappleGeriVI.png
Used to be GeriVl of the Lightning Flight
@GeriVl
@GeriVl
kx9VmHP.png
@DancesWithPlants I'm assuming I and the other players you pinged without any accompanying text have been added to the list for the extra item raffle?
@DancesWithPlants I'm assuming I and the other players you pinged without any accompanying text have been added to the list for the extra item raffle?
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@danceswithplants i got the faerie queen chest so you can take me off the list for it
also may i be added to the list for the teardrop apparel and any other apparel you may get
@danceswithplants i got the faerie queen chest so you can take me off the list for it
also may i be added to the list for the teardrop apparel and any other apparel you may get
TtwW5GH.png
@DanceswithPlants I've been gifted my Sprouting Goblin, so I can be removed from that list. Thanks.
@DanceswithPlants I've been gifted my Sprouting Goblin, so I can be removed from that list. Thanks.
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png Jasper | The Wandering Warren Clan fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png They/He advAsr3.png BPco0tZ.png DVynlKm.png | +3 FR Time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Hoard: rabbit and rat related items
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Collect grey slime & copper muck for giveaways
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Art Blog | FR Blog
@DancesWithPlants

Could I be put down on the extras list too? *hops*
@DancesWithPlants

Could I be put down on the extras list too? *hops*
38443667.png
My name has two i's and no L. :)
ADHD - Poke me if I forget stuff!
She/Hers
80733020.png
@DanceswithPlants
I would love to be added for Swamp Hunt skin, Nectar Collecter Chest, and a familiar!
(Proto Manicore/Ringlet Ampithere if possible!)
Thanks so much either way! ^-^
@DanceswithPlants
I would love to be added for Swamp Hunt skin, Nectar Collecter Chest, and a familiar!
(Proto Manicore/Ringlet Ampithere if possible!)
Thanks so much either way! ^-^
WindNest_zps1vluhaef.gif
@DanceswithPlants

Hey there - just wanted to let you know I got an Overflowing Energy Chest on my own! ^,^
@DanceswithPlants

Hey there - just wanted to let you know I got an Overflowing Energy Chest on my own! ^,^
61737_s.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15