Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/greenskeeper_2017.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/nature_contest.png[/img] [color=green][b][size=5] Hello again everyone! I am still looking for volunteers to help out with these events, and as always donations are greatly appreciated! If you would like to volunteer, please send me your gmail account through message so I can share the spreadsheet with you. Donations can be sent to me or the volunteers, volunteers will need to tell me who donated what to them so I can put them down on the donors list for "thank you's!" VOLUNTEERS: Mazarine, Tafficat, knightstorage, Sammyken[/color] [quote=Items Given Away][item=Dryad's Guise]x18 [item=Vista: Greenskeeper Gathering]x11 [item=Druidic Emblem]x2 [item=Sprouting Goblin]x10 [item=Lampyridae Chest]x2 [item=Glowing Growing Chest]x2 [item=Verdant Embrace Chest][item=Fairy Queen Chest]x2 [item=Nectar Collector Chest]x6 [item=Accent: Swamphaunt][item=Skin: Moonlight Mantle][/quote] [color=green]Welcome to DanceswithPlants Greenskeeper Gathering Give Away! I will spend the rest of the event week gathering up the event currency and giving out festive favors and any chests I find! The Festive Favors cycle will be as follows: [item=Dryad's Guise] --->[item=Vista: Greenskeeper Gathering] --->[item=Druidic Emblem] --->[item=Sprouting Goblin] [color=green]Chests, Festive Favors, and Brew Skins will be given out as first come first serve, and a user may only sign up for [b]1 Chest, 1 Festive Favor, and 1 Brew Skin at a time[/b], you can be added to other lists once you get the item you requested. If you get the item you were looking for on your own please let me know so I can remove you from that items list :) +Rules+ 1.) If you wish to be added to the pinglists for a Festive Favor or a Chest, ping me in this thread and include the name of the item you wish to be put down for. 2.) Items will be given away in a first come first served manner. You may only sign up for one item per section at a time. 3.) Unfortunately since this event is only a week long I will not be able to guarantee everyone that enters will be able to receive their desired item. 4.) Please be kind to me and all other users, I am not obligated to give you an item. 5.) If you end up getting the item you requested on your own please let me know so other people have a chance of getting that item. 6.) If you would like to be pinged for the next festival please add your name to the Google Doc posted below! 7.) You may sign up for as many "Extra's Raffle" Items as you would like, winner will be drawn at the end of the festival [quote=Item Ping List][center][size=5][b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N-AXXJj5SU6YveqdLcDgPRkHR1BPjDOSzyoTb41qrmg/edit?usp=sharing]Item Ping List[/url][/b][/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Festive Favors][center][item=Dryad's Guise] [item=Vista: Greenskeeper Gathering] [item=Druidic Emblem] [item=Sprouting Goblin] [/center][/quote] [quote=Event Chests][center][item=Lampyridae Chest] [item=Glowing Growing Chest] [item=Verdant Embrace Chest] [item=Fairy Queen Chest] [item=Overflowing Energy Chest] [item=Nectar Collector Chest] [/center][/quote] [quote=Brew Skins][center][item=Skin: Moonlight Mantle] [item=Accent: Swamphaunt] [/center][/quote] [quote=Extra's Raffle Items][center][item=Teardrop Chroma Armlet][item=Teardrop Chroma Pendant]x2 [item=Teardrop Chroma Ring][item=Teardrop Chroma Earrings] [item=Barkback Boar][item=Deadwood Boar]x2 [item=Budwing Morpho][item=Hippocampus][item=King Parda]x3 [item=Parda][item=Manticore Screamer]x3 [item=Proto Manticore]x6 [item=Paradise Zalis]x2 [item=Zalis]x2 [item=Ringlet Amphithere]x4 [item=Ultramel Amphithere]x2 [/center][/quote] [quote=Volunteers]Mazarine, Tafficat, knightstorage, Sammyken[/quote] [quote=Donor][left][item=Bladed Flatleaf]: Tyraniccus(x30) [/left][/quote]
greenskeeper_2017.png

nature_contest.png

Hello again everyone! I am still looking for volunteers to help out with these events, and as always donations are greatly appreciated! If you would like to volunteer, please send me your gmail account through message so I can share the spreadsheet with you.

Donations can be sent to me or the volunteers, volunteers will need to tell me who donated what to them so I can put them down on the donors list for "thank you's!"

VOLUNTEERS: Mazarine, Tafficat, knightstorage, Sammyken

Items Given Away wrote:
Dryad's Guise x18 Vista: Greenskeeper Gathering x11 Druidic Emblem x2 Sprouting Goblin x10 Lampyridae Chest x2 Glowing Growing Chest x2 Verdant Embrace Chest Fairy Queen Chest x2 Nectar Collector Chest x6 Accent: Swamphaunt Skin: Moonlight Mantle

Welcome to DanceswithPlants Greenskeeper Gathering Give Away!

I will spend the rest of the event week gathering up the event currency and giving out festive favors and any chests I find!

The Festive Favors cycle will be as follows:
Dryad's Guise ---> Vista: Greenskeeper Gathering ---> Druidic Emblem ---> Sprouting Goblin

Chests, Festive Favors, and Brew Skins will be given out as first come first serve, and a user may only sign up for 1 Chest, 1 Festive Favor, and 1 Brew Skin at a time, you can be added to other lists once you get the item you requested. If you get the item you were looking for on your own please let me know so I can remove you from that items list :)

+Rules+
1.) If you wish to be added to the pinglists for a Festive Favor or a Chest, ping me in this thread and include the name of the item you wish to be put down for.
2.) Items will be given away in a first come first served manner. You may only sign up for one item per section at a time.
3.) Unfortunately since this event is only a week long I will not be able to guarantee everyone that enters will be able to receive their desired item.
4.) Please be kind to me and all other users, I am not obligated to give you an item.
5.) If you end up getting the item you requested on your own please let me know so other people have a chance of getting that item.
6.) If you would like to be pinged for the next festival please add your name to the Google Doc posted below!
7.) You may sign up for as many "Extra's Raffle" Items as you would like, winner will be drawn at the end of the festival

Item Ping List wrote:
Festive Favors wrote:
Dryad's Guise Vista: Greenskeeper Gathering Druidic Emblem Sprouting Goblin
Event Chests wrote:
Lampyridae Chest Glowing Growing Chest Verdant Embrace Chest Fairy Queen Chest Overflowing Energy Chest Nectar Collector Chest
Brew Skins wrote:
Skin: Moonlight Mantle Accent: Swamphaunt
Extra's Raffle Items wrote:
Teardrop Chroma Armlet Teardrop Chroma Pendant x2 Teardrop Chroma Ring Teardrop Chroma Earrings
Barkback Boar Deadwood Boar x2 Budwing Morpho Hippocampus King Parda x3 Parda Manticore Screamer x3 Proto Manticore x6 Paradise Zalis x2
Zalis x2 Ringlet Amphithere x4 Ultramel Amphithere x2
Volunteers wrote:
Mazarine, Tafficat, knightstorage, Sammyken
Donor wrote:
Bladed Flatleaf : Tyraniccus(x30)
kx9VmHP.png
Brightshine Jubilee 2017 Give Away Ping List

If you are not already on the list and would like to be added for next months give away please feel free to add yourself to this spread sheet. If your computer can't handle google documents please let me know and I will add your name myself.

Brightshine Jubilee 2017 Ping List
Brightshine Jubilee 2017 Give Away Ping List

If you are not already on the list and would like to be added for next months give away please feel free to add yourself to this spread sheet. If your computer can't handle google documents please let me know and I will add your name myself.

Brightshine Jubilee 2017 Ping List
kx9VmHP.png
[center][color=green] Welcome everyone to the Greenskeeper Gathering Give Away! Please read the rules before pinging, and may the Gladekeeper and RNG bless us! [quote][size=2]@Mirna @Starly @Treesponge @DragonPromise @danijust @Saskia @Ashtar @krissybuttbutt @Calyks @Cerebellum @Zephyr23 @Catwyrm @QuetzalQueen @TsuneEmbers @Saskia @wretchedrabbit @ShouLyon @luckygrace99 @Aquazap222 @MadameVastra @IchiSato @Crickycrick @gallim @xiShadowWolfx @galaxanova @Mazarine @lilbluecat @muddawg @DarkScales @LadyRiat @starrunner101 @Prescott @SenchaDrake @Pteranodon @Exaltier @SnowingLily @MidNightTiger @Sharkinator @VNyx @GoldenSootball @XenoSpirit @ExpectInsanity @Gedhyr @ascuba @Tyraniccus @Minxwolfie @dragonbano @Kamishii @MissyBeatrix @Elysiuhm @AcqvilaeArcana @panopticon @XxRQYTxX @Minxwolfie @ShouLyon @Zillua @Kyoki @bellzan @MeepyMeep @IceStar9 @BlackShadow1 @ShadowStriker1 @Leucine @BlackShadow1 @ShadowStriker1 @IceStar9 @Bayviewave @KievU @Arkanjel @MissFortune17 @Ziegler @Shadowfall @Kyoki @PrimeNumbersCas @Kalypsonite @Detective @Cat @SerigalaMenarik @RoseRedAus @nadaacis @Ziegler @magxctrick @HorseCrazy @graphicmacaroon @BianchaJo @objecthead @ayatos @letmeship @casuallySleepy @Hoshi3Kara @ClockworkEclipse @Angilian @Leucine @Ellapinky @Praeter @nemodave @Lilypad12345 @Inahetalian @DrakeFrost @Dracana @CrownDeceiver @Cealygosa[/size][/quote]
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants
Hello! And happy GG for you! I'd like to be on lists for: Dryad's Guise, Moonlight Mantle skincent and Nectar Collector Chest. Thanks in advance!
@DanceswithPlants
Hello! And happy GG for you! I'd like to be on lists for: Dryad's Guise, Moonlight Mantle skincent and Nectar Collector Chest. Thanks in advance!
YM7fnsh.gif
Happy Greenskeeper Gathering <3

I would like to be on the list for:

Favors: Dryad's Guise

Chests: Lampyridae

Brews: Moonlight Mantle

Thank you so much again dear <3

@DancesWithPlants
Happy Greenskeeper Gathering <3

I would like to be on the list for:

Favors: Dryad's Guise

Chests: Lampyridae

Brews: Moonlight Mantle

Thank you so much again dear <3

@DancesWithPlants
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
Add me to the Dryad's Guise pinglist please!
Add me to the Dryad's Guise pinglist please!
s2f2i3T.png ... leu
fr +5
she/her
wishlist
gem stop
@danceswithplants
Please put me down for the vista and a Fairy Queen Chest, thank you c:
@danceswithplants
Please put me down for the vista and a Fairy Queen Chest, thank you c:
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@DanceswithPlants

Happy GG! Can I be on the list for:

Lampyridae chest
Dryad's Guise
Moonlight Mantle
@DanceswithPlants

Happy GG! Can I be on the list for:

Lampyridae chest
Dryad's Guise
Moonlight Mantle
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
I would love to be added to the Dryad's Guise list, please and thank you!
I would love to be added to the Dryad's Guise list, please and thank you!
HzEcRBY.png

Be Their Light
@DanceswithPlants Hi! Could you add me for: Dryad's Guise, Moonlight Mantle, Fairy Queen Chest please?
@DanceswithPlants Hi! Could you add me for: Dryad's Guise, Moonlight Mantle, Fairy Queen Chest please?
QaSMYGz.pngBLANK9rffWp7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15