Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
[center][color=red][size=5][b]TEST POST[/b][/size][/color] [img]http://i.imgur.com/u4Dti0P.png[/img] [color=#D1B300][size=5][b]Hello everyone, and welcome to the start of the 5th Elemental Holiday Season! A few things have changed with the addition of new items and the new Joxar's Spare Inventory Feature, so please check out the rules and explanations provided in each post and the Inventory Spread Sheets. I am still looking for volunteers to help out with these events, and as always donations are greatly appreciated! If you would like to volunteer, please send me your gmail account through message so I can share the spreadsheet with you. Donations can be sent to me or the volunteers, volunteers will need to tell me who donated what to them so I can put them down on the donors list for "thank you's!" VOLUNTEERS: [quote=Items Given Away][/quote]
TEST POST

u4Dti0P.png

Hello everyone, and welcome to the start of the 5th Elemental Holiday Season!

A few things have changed with the addition of new items and the new Joxar's Spare Inventory Feature, so please check out the rules and explanations provided in each post and the Inventory Spread Sheets.

I am still looking for volunteers to help out with these events, and as always donations are greatly appreciated! If you would like to volunteer, please send me your gmail account through message so I can share the spreadsheet with you.

Donations can be sent to me or the volunteers, volunteers will need to tell me who donated what to them so I can put them down on the donors list for "thank you's!"

VOLUNTEERS:

Items Given Away wrote:
kx9VmHP.png
[center][color=red][size=5][b]TEST POST[/b][/size][/color] [img]http://i.imgur.com/kBH253v.png[/img] [img]http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq291/R3YD1O/light_contest2.png[/img] [color=#D1B300]Welcome to DanceswithPlants Brightshine Jubilee Give Away! I will spend the rest of the event week gathering up the event currency and giving out festive favors and any chests I find! The Festive Favors cycle will be as follows: [item=Solar Blades] --->[item=Illuminated Crown] --->[item=Illuminated Emblem] --->[item=Sunbeam Soldier] [color=#D1B300]Chests, Festive Favors, and Brew Skins will be given out as first come first serve, and a user may only sign up for [b]1 Chest, 1 Festive Favor, and 1 Brew Skin at a time[/b], you can be added to other lists once you get the item you requested. If you get the item you were looking for on your own please let me know so I can remove you from that items list :) [color=red][size=5]+Rules+[/size] 1.)You may only be signed up for [b]1 Festive Favor, 1 Chest, and 1 Brew Item[/b] at a time. 2.) Ping me with the items you are wanting to sign up for. 3.)Items will be given away in a first come first served manner. You may only sign up for one item per section at a time. 4.) Unfortunately since this event is only a week long I will not be able to guarantee everyone that enters will be able to receive their desired item. 5.) Please be kind to me and all other users, I am not obligated to give you an item. 6.) If you end up getting the item you requested on your own please let me know so other people have a chance of getting that item.[/color] [quote=Item Ping List][center][size=5][b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18GHV4khUwC6aaXrh5wv8qz8zGvw7_-rf_raLHkhDSJc/edit?usp=sharing]Item Ping List[/url][/b][/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Festive Favors][center][item=Solar Blades] [item=Illuminated Crown] [item=Illuminated Emblem] [item=Sunbeam Soldier] [/center][/quote] [quote=Event Chests][center][item=Brightheart Chest] [item=Brightheart Chest] [item=Brightheart Chest] [item=Brightheart Chest] [item=Brightheart Chest] [item=Brightheart Chest] [/center][/quote] [quote=Brew Skins][center][item=Skin: Gnomon Shadow] [item=Accent: Dawnbreaker] [/center][/quote] [quote=Donor][left] [/left][/quote]
TEST POST

kBH253v.png

light_contest2.png

Welcome to DanceswithPlants Brightshine Jubilee Give Away!

I will spend the rest of the event week gathering up the event currency and giving out festive favors and any chests I find!

The Festive Favors cycle will be as follows:
Solar Blades ---> Illuminated Crown ---> Illuminated Emblem ---> Sunbeam Soldier

Chests, Festive Favors, and Brew Skins will be given out as first come first serve, and a user may only sign up for 1 Chest, 1 Festive Favor, and 1 Brew Skin at a time, you can be added to other lists once you get the item you requested. If you get the item you were looking for on your own please let me know so I can remove you from that items list :)

+Rules+
1.)You may only be signed up for 1 Festive Favor, 1 Chest, and 1 Brew Item at a time.
2.) Ping me with the items you are wanting to sign up for.
3.)Items will be given away in a first come first served manner. You may only sign up for one item per section at a time.
4.) Unfortunately since this event is only a week long I will not be able to guarantee everyone that enters will be able to receive their desired item.
5.) Please be kind to me and all other users, I am not obligated to give you an item.
6.) If you end up getting the item you requested on your own please let me know so other people have a chance of getting that item.

Item Ping List wrote:
Festive Favors wrote:
Solar Blades Illuminated Crown Illuminated Emblem Sunbeam Soldier
Event Chests wrote:
Brightheart Chest Brightheart Chest Brightheart Chest Brightheart Chest Brightheart Chest Brightheart Chest
Brew Skins wrote:
Skin: Gnomon Shadow Accent: Dawnbreaker
Donor wrote:
kx9VmHP.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/87Gzjxt.png[/img] [color=#D1B300]This weeks chosen venue is the Arena! The following items can be found here and may be raffled off at the end of the event. [color=red]Make sure to check out the number of items "in stock" listed under each item entry in the spread sheet before asking to sign up. These numbers will change periodically so make sure to check back often! [size=5][b]+RULES+[/b][/size] 1.) You may sign up for as many of the items as you wish 2.) You will be signed up as first come first served 3.) The winners will be picked with a random number generator 4.) The winners will be picked at the end of the week, and items will be distributed through message[/color] [quote=Arena Items][item=Boran Veteran][item=Celestial Antelope][item=Charcoal Sprangyroo][item=Chimera][item=Double-Tailed Warcat][item=Featherback Boar][item=Goldenplains Poodle Mith][item=Longneck Interloper][item=Longneck Magi][item=Longneck Mender][item=Longneck Skirmisher][item=Marshland Poodle Mith][item=Silver Springbok][item=Spellwall Boran][item=Sprangyroo][item=Undying Featherback][item=Warcat Protector][/quote] [img]http://i.imgur.com/KtF2fBD.png[/img] [color=#D1B300]Extra items we recieve from Spare Inventory Crates will be raffled away at the end of each event. These are the possible items that may be found each event. [color=red]Make sure to check out the number of items "in stock" listed under each item entry in the spread sheet before asking to sign up. These numbers will change periodically so make sure to check back often! [size=5][b]+RULES+[/b][/size] 1.) You may sign up for as many of the items as you wish 2.) You will be signed up as first come first served 3.) The winners will be picked with a random number generator 4.) The winners will be picked at the end of the week, and items will be distributed through message[/color] [quote=Joxar's Spare Inventory Items][size=5][b]Recolors[/b][/size] [item=Bubble Nymph][item=Boulder Nymph][item=Flower Nymph][item=Magic Nymph][item=Snowflake Nymph][item=Cloud Nymph][item=Ichor Nymph][item=Cinder Nymph][item=Electric Nymph][item=Sparkle Nymph][item=Blight Nymph] [item=Forest's Edge Vines][item=Illuminated Runescroll][item=Sanddune Rags][item=Prismatic Crystalscales][item=flowering gladeboughs][item=Undine's Flatfins] [size=5][b]Old Items[/b][/size] [item=Illuminated Crown][item=Electrician's Crown][item=Searing Crown][item=Starseer's Crown][item=Infectionist's Crown] [item=Stonekeeper Crown][item=Frigid Crown][item=Shady Crown][item=Whirlwind Crown][item=Diver Crown] [item=Druidic Crown] [item=Luminous Legguards][item=Surgestream Coat][item=Black Iron Plates][item=Starlight Cloak][item=Scavenger's Tatters] [item=Pyrite Pauldrons][item=Snowfall Robe][item=Trickster's Magic Cards][item=Bamboo Breeze Cape][item=Deeprealm Trident] [item=Dryad's Guise] [item=vista: brightshine jubilee][item=vista: thundercrack carnivale][item=vista: flameforger's festival][item=vista: starfall celebration][item=vista: riot of rot] [item=vista: rockbreaker's ceremony][item=vista: crystalline gala][item=vista: trickmurk circus][item=vista: mistral jamboree][item=vista: wavecrest saturnalia] [item=vista: greenskeeper gathering] [item=shining goblin][item=sparkling goblin][item=blazing goblin][item=enchanting goblin][item=enduring goblin] [item=crumbling goblin][item=frozen goblin][item=obscuring goblin][item=gusting goblin][item=bubbling goblin] [item=sprouting goblin][/quote]
87Gzjxt.png

This weeks chosen venue is the Arena! The following items can be found here and may be raffled off at the end of the event.

Make sure to check out the number of items "in stock" listed under each item entry in the spread sheet before asking to sign up.

These numbers will change periodically so make sure to check back often!

+RULES+

1.) You may sign up for as many of the items as you wish
2.) You will be signed up as first come first served
3.) The winners will be picked with a random number generator
4.) The winners will be picked at the end of the week, and items will be distributed through message

Arena Items wrote:
Boran Veteran Celestial Antelope Charcoal Sprangyroo Chimera Double-Tailed Warcat Featherback Boar Goldenplains Poodle Mith Longneck Interloper Longneck Magi Longneck Mender Longneck Skirmisher Marshland Poodle Mith Silver Springbok Spellwall Boran Sprangyroo Undying Featherback Warcat Protector

KtF2fBD.png

Extra items we recieve from Spare Inventory Crates will be raffled away at the end of each event. These are the possible items that may be found each event.

Make sure to check out the number of items "in stock" listed under each item entry in the spread sheet before asking to sign up.

These numbers will change periodically so make sure to check back often!

+RULES+

1.) You may sign up for as many of the items as you wish
2.) You will be signed up as first come first served
3.) The winners will be picked with a random number generator
4.) The winners will be picked at the end of the week, and items will be distributed through message

Joxar's Spare Inventory Items wrote:
Recolors
Bubble Nymph Boulder Nymph Flower Nymph Magic Nymph Snowflake Nymph Cloud Nymph Ichor Nymph Cinder Nymph Electric Nymph Sparkle Nymph Blight Nymph

Forest's Edge Vines Illuminated Runescroll Sanddune Rags Prismatic Crystalscales Flowering Gladeboughs Undine's Flatfins

Old Items
Illuminated Crown Electrician's Crown Searing Crown Starseer's Crown Infectionist's Crown
Stonekeeper Crown Frigid Crown Shady Crown Whirlwind Crown Diver Crown
Druidic Crown

Luminous Legguards Surgestream Coat Black Iron Plates Starlight Cloak Scavenger's Tatters
Pyrite Pauldrons Snowfall Robe Trickster's Magic Cards Bamboo Breeze Cape Deeprealm Trident
Dryad's Guise

Vista: Brightshine Jubilee Vista: Thundercrack Carnivale Vista: Flameforger's Festival Vista: Starfall Celebration Vista: Riot of Rot
Vista: Rockbreaker's Ceremony Vista: Crystalline Gala Vista: Trickmurk Circus Vista: Mistral Jamboree Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia
Vista: Greenskeeper Gathering

Shining Goblin Sparkling Goblin Blazing Goblin Enchanting Goblin Enduring Goblin
Crumbling Goblin Frozen Goblin Obscuring Goblin Gusting Goblin Bubbling Goblin
Sprouting Goblin
kx9VmHP.png
4th Post
4th Post
kx9VmHP.png
Post 5
Post 5
kx9VmHP.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15