Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Eggs & Scrolls (DRAWING!)
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 120 121
@Gaia

I'd like to grab 50 tickets please. :3

Paying with 10k treasure and 80 emerald strikers! Sending via pm. Thanks! :D
@Gaia

I'd like to grab 50 tickets please. :3

Paying with 10k treasure and 80 emerald strikers! Sending via pm. Thanks! :D
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
CR/PM received and recorded! Thank you both for entering <3
CR/PM received and recorded! Thank you both for entering <3
@Gaia
Sending over some Yellow Sludge for 20 tickets. ^^
@Gaia
Sending over some Yellow Sludge for 20 tickets. ^^
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
up :)
up :)
bump
bump
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
bump
bump
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
boop
boop
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
up
up
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
[center][b]Announcement: The last riddle[/b][/center] Hello folks, Since we are now officially in our last month, this will also be the last set of monthly riddles for this raffle! [center][img]https://tenor.com/view/melon-watermelon-dodo-gif-4922037.gif[/img][/center] *It would've been so much better if I was able to find an editable version of this gif xD At the end of December we will have two weeks to celebrate the event of mimicry and deception; Night of the Nocturne! I am incredibly hyped, and I hope you are too. In celebration of this event, this month's riddles are all NotN-themed! I assume NotN starts on Sunday the 17th of December and ends December 30th. So you're going to have until the last day of the NotN to get your riddle answers in. [b]Deadline:[/b] Saturday December 30th, 23.59h FR time [LIST=1] [*]Multi-functional finger food [*]It isn't scary enough for dragons [*]This creature has fooled more than one Tundra [*]This one is being a jerk! [*]You are most likely to find this creature near Pearlcatcher lairs [*]One of the beastclans has chosen their outfit based on this creature [*]Used to disorient treasure seekers [*]A wolf in sheep's clothing! No wait, that is not right... [*]The lonely remains after it ends [*]The more you have, the wiser you'll be [/LIST] And here are the answers to last month's riddles [LIST=1] [*]Wash your .. eh .. puppy before eating! [item=mudpuppy] Mudpuppy [*]This one is actively trying not to be found. [item=Leopard Needletooth] Leopard Needletooth [*]As terrifying as a ghost. [item=ghost cockroach] Ghost Cockroach [*]Often mistaken for pebbles. [item=stonecorn] Stonecorn [*]Follow one of these if you want protection for the winter. [item=autumn dryad] Autumn Dryad [*]Small, yet ferocious. [item=Blacktalon Striker] Blacktalon Striker [*]Used as soil fertilizer. [item=Terra Shell] Terra Shell [*]Thick and strong material for shields or breastplates. [item=Armored Scales] Armored Scales [*]Its shadow looks so worried. [item=Earthshaker Stone Statue] Earthshaker Stone Statue [*]Worn until it is outgrown by those that covet these. [item=Stone Collar] Stone Collar [/LIST] I already awarded bonus tickets to those who answered one or more riddles correctly! That's it for now folks, I hope you'll have a lovely day! Gaia Pinglist: [size=1]@Ellapinky @jufnaty @Leucine @Birdsofwax @gligar @AnimeLover9631 @Strauss @kingdoms @Saraceaser @Lotuscatdragon @Chardons @Minxwolfie @Rave31 @Solanceae @Yanisha @Darkfall @mistystep @SkyCrescent @Inkbrush @KairinRose @SharkBait2002 @TheGodOfStories @CatTeen119
Announcement: The last riddle

Hello folks,

Since we are now officially in our last month, this will also be the last set of monthly riddles for this raffle!

melon-watermelon-dodo-gif-4922037.gif
*It would've been so much better if I was able to find an editable version of this gif xD

At the end of December we will have two weeks to celebrate the event of mimicry and deception; Night of the Nocturne! I am incredibly hyped, and I hope you are too.
In celebration of this event, this month's riddles are all NotN-themed! I assume NotN starts on Sunday the 17th of December and ends December 30th. So you're going to have until the last day of the NotN to get your riddle answers in.

Deadline: Saturday December 30th, 23.59h FR time
  1. Multi-functional finger food
  2. It isn't scary enough for dragons
  3. This creature has fooled more than one Tundra
  4. This one is being a jerk!
  5. You are most likely to find this creature near Pearlcatcher lairs
  6. One of the beastclans has chosen their outfit based on this creature
  7. Used to disorient treasure seekers
  8. A wolf in sheep's clothing! No wait, that is not right...
  9. The lonely remains after it ends
  10. The more you have, the wiser you'll be

And here are the answers to last month's riddles
  1. Wash your .. eh .. puppy before eating!
    Mudpuppy
    Mudpuppy
  2. This one is actively trying not to be found.
    Leopard Needletooth
    Leopard Needletooth
  3. As terrifying as a ghost.
    Ghost Cockroach
    Ghost Cockroach
  4. Often mistaken for pebbles.
    Stonecorn
    Stonecorn
  5. Follow one of these if you want protection for the winter.
    Autumn Dryad
    Autumn Dryad
  6. Small, yet ferocious.
    Blacktalon Striker
    Blacktalon Striker
  7. Used as soil fertilizer.
    Terra Shell
    Terra Shell
  8. Thick and strong material for shields or breastplates.
    Armored Scales
    Armored Scales
  9. Its shadow looks so worried.
    Earthshaker Stone Statue
    Earthshaker Stone Statue
  10. Worn until it is outgrown by those that covet these.
    Stone Collar
    Stone Collar

I already awarded bonus tickets to those who answered one or more riddles correctly!

That's it for now folks, I hope you'll have a lovely day!
Gaia

Pinglist:
@Ellapinky
@jufnaty
@Leucine
@Birdsofwax
@gligar
@AnimeLover9631
@Strauss
@kingdoms
@Saraceaser
@Lotuscatdragon