Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Eggs & Scrolls (DRAWING!)
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 120 121
bump
bump
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
up
up
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
bump
bump

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
bump
bump

RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
bump
bump

RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
joined, thanks for the chanse <3
joined, thanks for the chanse <3
Uf8EgNV.png ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ 91704197.png 91923362.png ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ rSvYfKQ.png

@hellu @genjishimadass
@hellu @genjishimadass
Uf8EgNV.png ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ 91704197.png 91923362.png ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ rSvYfKQ.png

[center][b]Announcement: End date is nearing![/b][/center] Hello folks, Time has flown by the past few weeks and in just a few days, we'll be starting on the very last month of this raffle. Remember: this raffle ends December 31st, 23.59FR time! Get all your ticket purchases in before then! Fret not, this is not the last 'end date is nearing' reminder! I will post one at the start of the Night of the Nocturne and on the very last day as well! Perhaps I will also post on a week before the end, just so that you guys have a bit more time, should you want to gather some more items to trade in for tickets. [center][b]Announcement: New items accepted[/b][/center] I have decided to add a couple of relatively easily obtainable Swipp items to the list of accepted items. I say 'relatively' because I can't seem to get my hands on them all that much lately, being level 40 in all gathering professions. [columns=3] [item=amethyst striker]x2 = 1 ticket [item=emerald striker]x2 = 1 ticket [nextcol] [item=black tulip]x2 = 1 ticket [item=white-eared hummingbird]x2 = 1 ticket [item=winter wolf pelt]x2 = 1 ticket [nextcol] [item=onyx cobra]x2 = 1 ticket [item=opal cobra]x2 = 1 ticket[/columns] I may end up adding a couple more. And I will be sure to notify you guys when I do! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2143905/1#post_26190336]Please see this post for the full list of accepted items[/url]! On a side note! Earth will be conquesting against Light in two weeks! If you want to support Earth and earn some tickets for this raffle, please consider leveling some fodder and sending them my way! I am sure the prices of dragons will skyrocket, so make sure to stock up on fodder ahead of time! [b]Push date: Sunday December 10th - Saturday December 16th[/b] (You can already send me your fodder now, I have enough place to store them until the time comes.) [center][b]Riddle reminder[/b][/center] Happy Rockbreaker's Ceremony, everyone! If you want to have a chance at earning free tickets, don't forget to send in your answers to this month's riddles, before Saturday 23.59 FR time! Every correct answer earns you 1 free ticket. And if you have all 10 correct, you'll get 5 extra tickets on top! November's riddles Deadline: Saturday, December 2nd, 23.59 FR time* [LIST=1] [*]Wash your .. eh .. puppy before eating! [*]This one is actively trying not to be found. [*]As terrifying as a ghost. [*]Often mistaken for pebbles. [*]Follow one of these if you want protection for the winter. [*]Small, yet ferocious. [*]Used as soil fertilizer. [*]Thick and strong material for shields or breastplates. [*]Its shadow looks so worried. [*]Worn until it is outgrown by those that covet these. [/LIST] ------------------------------------- [size=1] @Strauss @GalaxyFilly @gligar @kingdoms @Leucine @Ellapinky @Somethinggetrekt @Birdsofwax @Aegwynn @Turnoroid @peebeeandjay @JellyBubble @Frootz @Chardons @Charliebug3 @Minxwolfie @DemonKid @Inukaya @Rave31 @Aeriae @Solanceae @Vulpess @Frafar @Yanisha @Draciana @Darkfall @mistystep @SkyCrescent @Inkbrush @KairinRose @Mida @Keaster329 @TheGodOfStories @CatTeen119 @ivyleaf33 @Fabellaura @kaylavarnell4736 @PsychoPenguin @Faithbrier @Ellapinky @jufnaty @Leucine @Birdsofwax @gligar @AnimeLover9631 @Strauss @kingdoms @Saraceaser @Lotuscatdragon @Chardons @Minxwolfie @Rave31 @Solanceae @Yanisha @Darkfall @mistystep @SkyCrescent @Inkbrush @KairinRose @SharkBait2002 @TheGodOfStories @CatTeen119 @TheDragonQueen1 @shaydas @saphariadragon @Aeriae @Ilovepits
Announcement: End date is nearing!

Hello folks,

Time has flown by the past few weeks and in just a few days, we'll be starting on the very last month of this raffle.
Remember: this raffle ends December 31st, 23.59FR time! Get all your ticket purchases in before then!

Fret not, this is not the last 'end date is nearing' reminder! I will post one at the start of the Night of the Nocturne and on the very last day as well! Perhaps I will also post on a week before the end, just so that you guys have a bit more time, should you want to gather some more items to trade in for tickets.

Announcement: New items accepted

I have decided to add a couple of relatively easily obtainable Swipp items to the list of accepted items. I say 'relatively' because I can't seem to get my hands on them all that much lately, being level 40 in all gathering professions.

Amethyst Striker x2 = 1 ticket
Emerald Striker x2 = 1 ticket
Black Tulip x2 = 1 ticket
White-Eared Hummingbird x2 = 1 ticket
Winter Wolf Pelt x2 = 1 ticket
Onyx Cobra x2 = 1 ticket
Opal Cobra x2 = 1 ticket

I may end up adding a couple more. And I will be sure to notify you guys when I do!
Please see this post for the full list of accepted items!

On a side note! Earth will be conquesting against Light in two weeks! If you want to support Earth and earn some tickets for this raffle, please consider leveling some fodder and sending them my way! I am sure the prices of dragons will skyrocket, so make sure to stock up on fodder ahead of time!
Push date: Sunday December 10th - Saturday December 16th
(You can already send me your fodder now, I have enough place to store them until the time comes.)

Riddle reminder
Happy Rockbreaker's Ceremony, everyone! If you want to have a chance at earning free tickets, don't forget to send in your answers to this month's riddles, before Saturday 23.59 FR time!
Every correct answer earns you 1 free ticket. And if you have all 10 correct, you'll get 5 extra tickets on top!

November's riddles
Deadline: Saturday, December 2nd, 23.59 FR time*
  1. Wash your .. eh .. puppy before eating!
  2. This one is actively trying not to be found.
  3. As terrifying as a ghost.
  4. Often mistaken for pebbles.
  5. Follow one of these if you want protection for the winter.
  6. Small, yet ferocious.
  7. Used as soil fertilizer.
  8. Thick and strong material for shields or breastplates.
  9. Its shadow looks so worried.
  10. Worn until it is outgrown by those that covet these.

@Strauss
@GalaxyFilly
@gligar
@kingdoms
@Leucine
@Ellapinky
@Somethinggetrekt
@Birdsofwax
@Aegwynn
@Turnoroid
@peebeeandjay
@JellyBubble
@Frootz
@Chardons
@Charliebug3
@Minxwolfie
@DemonKid
@Inukaya
@Rave31
@Aeriae
@Solanceae
@Vulpess
@Frafar
@Yanisha
@Draciana
@Darkfall
@mistystep
@SkyCrescent
@Inkbrush
@KairinRose
@Mida
@Keaster329
@TheGodOfStories
@CatTeen119
@ivyleaf33
@Fabellaura
@kaylavarnell4736
@PsychoPenguin
@Faithbrier
@Ellapinky
@jufnaty
@Leucine
@Birdsofwax
@gligar
@AnimeLover9631
@Strauss
@kingdoms
@Saraceaser
@Lotuscatdragon
@Chardons
@Minxwolfie
@Rave31
@Solanceae
@Yanisha
@Darkfall
@mistystep
@SkyCrescent
@Inkbrush
@KairinRose
@SharkBait2002
@TheGodOfStories
@CatTeen119
@TheDragonQueen1
@shaydas
@saphariadragon
@Aeriae
@Ilovepits
boop
boop
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@Gaia

Sending for 15 tickets with mixed payment via CR.
@Gaia

Sending for 15 tickets with mixed payment via CR.
GbFIqLF.gifUeeT9yF.png9QgprhF.gif
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 120 121