Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Eggs & Scrolls (DRAWING!)
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121
@Gaia

:O I can't believe I won! Thanks so much!! Here's my list of prizes:

1. Tertiary Gene: Underbelly
2. Tertiary Gene: Okapi

Edit: I'd love to be pinged for future raffles!
@Gaia

:O I can't believe I won! Thanks so much!! Here's my list of prizes:

1. Tertiary Gene: Underbelly
2. Tertiary Gene: Okapi

Edit: I'd love to be pinged for future raffles!
UW1KmCE.png OwPfbHP.png SqnIrhs.png cVPo4yi.png
1AF3QFz.png
@Gaia Oh wow, at this point I didn't think I was going to get drawn at all! What a surprise!!! Too bad most of what I was hoping for is already gone... but awesome anyway :D

1) Unhatched Arcane egg
2) Unhatched Shadow egg
3) Unhatched Lightning egg
4) Secondary gene: Hex
5) Secondary gene: Stripes
6) Secondary gene: Peregrine
7) Tertiary gene: Underbelly
8) Tertiary gene: Thylacine
9) Secondary gene: Current
10) Tertiary gene: Smirch

And I'd like to be pinged for future raffles, please!
@Gaia Oh wow, at this point I didn't think I was going to get drawn at all! What a surprise!!! Too bad most of what I was hoping for is already gone... but awesome anyway :D

1) Unhatched Arcane egg
2) Unhatched Shadow egg
3) Unhatched Lightning egg
4) Secondary gene: Hex
5) Secondary gene: Stripes
6) Secondary gene: Peregrine
7) Tertiary gene: Underbelly
8) Tertiary gene: Thylacine
9) Secondary gene: Current
10) Tertiary gene: Smirch

And I'd like to be pinged for future raffles, please!
kIkbHva.png FRT +1 a little bit here a tad tad lqcMCuq.png and a little here a tad tad WZSw3Gn.gif
@gaia Thank you so much!

1. Lightning Egg
2. Arcane Egg
3. Shadow Egg
4. Okapi gene
5. Thylacine gene
@gaia Thank you so much!

1. Lightning Egg
2. Arcane Egg
3. Shadow Egg
4. Okapi gene
5. Thylacine gene
lvl 25 6 digit raffle
Announcement: Winners round 11

Hello folks,

Time for the eleventh and last round of winners!
  1. @Stuff987
  2. @xRag0Dollx

Congrats, you guys have won!
  • Please post your top picks from the available items from the prize list. Any prizes that have already been picked in a previous round have been edited to show they're claimed and no longer available.
  • Make sure the amount of items in your top list represents the number in front of your name. (e.g. if you are 5th, please list your top 5)
  • Please make sure to get your top picks to me within 48 hours (At the latest on Sunday 23.59 FR time). Otherwise you'll be skipped and moved to the next round.
    • If this is your second time being skipped you'll be moved to the last round.

Oh and if you would like to be pinged for any future raffles (I don't know when or what yet!), let me know! I'm keeping a pinglist for it.
Announcement: Winners round 11

Hello folks,

Time for the eleventh and last round of winners!
  1. @Stuff987
  2. @xRag0Dollx

• Please post your top picks from the available items from the prize list. Any prizes that have already been picked in a previous round have been edited to show they're claimed and no longer available.
  • Make sure the amount of items in your top list represents the number in front of your name. (e.g. if you are 5th, please list your top 5)
  • Please make sure to get your top picks to me within 48 hours (At the latest on Sunday 23.59 FR time). Otherwise you'll be skipped and moved to the next round.
    • If this is your second time being skipped you'll be moved to the last round.

Oh and if you would like to be pinged for any future raffles (I don't know when or what yet!), let me know! I'm keeping a pinglist for it.
@Gaia

I'll take the guardian scroll thank you! ^^
@Gaia

I'll take the guardian scroll thank you! ^^
2A6X4Q7.png

Millie/Infect|She/her|22
DA|FA
Before i forget again can i be put on future raffle pinglests please @gaia
Before i forget again can i be put on future raffle pinglests please @gaia
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
Announcement: Last round of winners

Hello folks,

Time for the last round of winners that didn't get back to me yet!
  1. @TamashiiNeko
  2. @ranran
  3. @Blackfeather157
  4. @Roheryn
  5. @BallpointHawk
  6. @LexxiSlayer
  7. @GardenOfRoses
  8. @Leucine
  9. @Aleanore
  10. @xRag0Dollx

• Since this is the last round, you all have 1 week to get your list of favourite items in. (Monday February 5th, 0.30 FR time)
    • Everyone who hasn't sent in their picks will get a random item from the available items.

Announcement: Last round of winners

Hello folks,

Time for the last round of winners that didn't get back to me yet!
  1. @TamashiiNeko
  2. @ranran
  3. @Blackfeather157
  4. @Roheryn
  5. @BallpointHawk
  6. @LexxiSlayer
  7. @GardenOfRoses
  8. @Leucine
  9. @Aleanore
  10. @xRag0Dollx

• Since this is the last round, you all have 1 week to get your list of favourite items in. (Monday February 5th, 0.30 FR time)
    • Everyone who hasn't sent in their picks will get a random item from the available items.

@Gaia Oh wow cool I got drawn twice?

1. tiger
2. okapi
3. smirch
4. freckle
5. speckle

Thank you!
@Gaia Oh wow cool I got drawn twice?

1. tiger
2. okapi
3. smirch
4. freckle
5. speckle

Thank you!
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@sockmonkeygerald *Facepalms* I'm afraid there's only one prize per winner, and I messed up! I should've copied the name above you instead. I'm so sorry for getting your hopes up!
@sockmonkeygerald *Facepalms* I'm afraid there's only one prize per winner, and I messed up! I should've copied the name above you instead. I'm so sorry for getting your hopes up!
@Gaia No problem, I got the gene I really wanted the first time so this just would've been a bonus :) Glad you got it fixed then
@Gaia No problem, I got the gene I really wanted the first time so this just would've been a bonus :) Glad you got it fixed then
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121