Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Eggs & Scrolls (DRAWING!)
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 120 121
Bump
Bump
up
up
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
up
up
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
boop
boop
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
up
up
Uf8EgNV.png ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ 91704197.png 91923362.png ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ rSvYfKQ.png

@Gaia

3 Rusted Treasure chest = 6t
11 Glass Beakers = 22t
3 Coarse Alchemical Reduction = 12t
56 Deep Earth Geode= 28t

total = 68t with a 6 bonus

sound right?
@Gaia

3 Rusted Treasure chest = 6t
11 Glass Beakers = 22t
3 Coarse Alchemical Reduction = 12t
56 Deep Earth Geode= 28t

total = 68t with a 6 bonus

sound right?
We are the stones beneath your feet!
Wish List - Sell Forum
sigFR.png
@faithbrier yep, sounds good to me :)
@faithbrier yep, sounds good to me :)
up
up
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
[center][b]Happy Night of the Nocturne![/center] Hello folks, I am super-hyped; it is finally time for Night of the Nocturne. In my opinion, the most exciting event on Flight Rising. This time, in addition to booting the bears to Joxar's Spare Inventory and adding new familiars, apparel, and vistas, the staff also added a new gene! And you know what that means... [center][item=tertiary gene: Smirch][/center] The new tertiary gene Smirch has been added to our prizes! Being an event-special, it falls in the same rarity category as Baldwin tertiary genes, and therefore it is already unlocked! On a side note - I will wait for the market to stabilize a little, but this is a heads-up that I will be accepting strange chests for tickets! Probably around 10 or 15 tickets each, depending on what the market does. Additionally, don't forget to send your answers to [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2143905/1#post_26190338]the monthly riddles[/url]. They are NotN-themed this time, and they give you a chance to earn up to 15 free tickets! Finally, please keep in mind [b]this raffle ends Saturday, December 31st at 23.59 FR time[/b]! Get your ticket purchases in before then. I hope we can still unlock a good bunch more prizes before the end. I will post another reminder 1 week before the end and on the last day itself :) If you want to receive this ping, make sure you are on the 'everything' or 'last week/day' pinglist! [size=1] @Strauss @GalaxyFilly @gligar @kingdoms @Leucine @Ellapinky @Somethinggetrekt @Birdsofwax @Aegwynn @Turnoroid @peebeeandjay @JellyBubble @Frootz @Chardons @Charliebug3 @Minxwolfie @DemonKid @Inukaya @Rave31 @Aeriae @Solanceae @Vulpess @Frafar @Yanisha @Draciana @Darkfall @mistystep @SkyCrescent @Inkbrush @KairinRose @Mida @Keaster329 @TheGodOfStories @CatTeen119 @ivyleaf33 @Fabellaura @kaylavarnell4736 @PsychoPenguin @Faithbrier @Ellapinky @jufnaty @Leucine @Birdsofwax @gligar @AnimeLover9631 @Strauss @kingdoms @Saraceaser @Lotuscatdragon @Chardons @Minxwolfie @Rave31 @Solanceae @Yanisha @Darkfall @mistystep @SkyCrescent @Inkbrush @KairinRose @SharkBait2002 @TheGodOfStories @CatTeen119 @TheDragonQueen1 @shaydas @saphariadragon @Aeriae @Ilovepits
Happy Night of the Nocturne!

Hello folks,

I am super-hyped; it is finally time for Night of the Nocturne. In my opinion, the most exciting event on Flight Rising.
This time, in addition to booting the bears to Joxar's Spare Inventory and adding new familiars, apparel, and vistas, the staff also added a new gene! And you know what that means...

Tertiary Gene: Smirch
The new tertiary gene Smirch has been added to our prizes! Being an event-special, it falls in the same rarity category as Baldwin tertiary genes, and therefore it is already unlocked!

On a side note - I will wait for the market to stabilize a little, but this is a heads-up that I will be accepting strange chests for tickets! Probably around 10 or 15 tickets each, depending on what the market does.

Additionally, don't forget to send your answers to the monthly riddles. They are NotN-themed this time, and they give you a chance to earn up to 15 free tickets!

Finally, please keep in mind this raffle ends Saturday, December 31st at 23.59 FR time!
Get your ticket purchases in before then. I hope we can still unlock a good bunch more prizes before the end.

I will post another reminder 1 week before the end and on the last day itself :)
If you want to receive this ping, make sure you are on the 'everything' or 'last week/day' pinglist!

@Strauss
@GalaxyFilly
@gligar
@kingdoms
@Leucine
@Ellapinky
@Somethinggetrekt
@Birdsofwax
@Aegwynn
@Turnoroid
@peebeeandjay
@JellyBubble
@Frootz
@Chardons
@Charliebug3
@Minxwolfie
@DemonKid
@Inukaya
@Rave31
@Aeriae
@Solanceae
@Vulpess
@Frafar
@Yanisha
@Draciana
@Darkfall
@mistystep
@SkyCrescent
@Inkbrush
@KairinRose
@Mida
@Keaster329
@TheGodOfStories
@CatTeen119
@ivyleaf33
@Fabellaura
@kaylavarnell4736
@PsychoPenguin
@Faithbrier
@Ellapinky
@jufnaty
@Leucine
@Birdsofwax
@gligar
@AnimeLover9631
@Strauss
@kingdoms
@Saraceaser
@Lotuscatdragon
@Chardons
@Minxwolfie
@Rave31
@Solanceae
@Yanisha
@Darkfall
@mistystep
@SkyCrescent
@Inkbrush
@KairinRose
@SharkBait2002
@TheGodOfStories
@CatTeen119
@TheDragonQueen1
@shaydas
@saphariadragon
@Aeriae
@Ilovepits
@Gaia I have to say it is one of mine to I already sold a eggy do you know how much the [item=Colubrid Column] Will go for I have mine for sale 200kt, but it's to expinsive I think
@Gaia
I have to say it is one of mine to I already sold a eggy do you know how much the Colubrid Column Will go for I have mine for sale 200kt, but it's to expinsive I think
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 120 121