Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHT DOM] FoL Raffle - DONE!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
@SilverLanayru

Thank you, I'm ready!
@SilverLanayru

Thank you, I'm ready!
Bump! Hey again, everyone.~
Bump! Hey again, everyone.~
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Skanti Okie dokie, last 10 fodder to send to the raffle for the evening. ^^; All are level 8. Incoming 2-ways!
@Skanti Okie dokie, last 10 fodder to send to the raffle for the evening. ^^; All are level 8. Incoming 2-ways!
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png
@SilverLanayru

Thank you, I'm ready!
@SilverLanayru

Thank you, I'm ready!
[center][img]http://s17.postimg.org/3leins0an/Undertaker_by_Lantern_Fruit.png[/img] [color=green]Online![/color] No ping needed for a few at a time (15+ dragons PLEASE ping me tho--), math makes things faster!
Undertaker_by_Lantern_Fruit.png

Online!
No ping needed for a few at a time (15+ dragons PLEASE ping me tho--), math makes things faster!
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
The last hour of the first day of Festival of Lights and Night of the Nocturne, It's been quite a day! I hope everyone is enjoying themselves. I'll be here until Rollover to accept your dragons with some other lovely attendants!
The last hour of the first day of Festival of Lights and Night of the Nocturne, It's been quite a day! I hope everyone is enjoying themselves. I'll be here until Rollover to accept your dragons with some other lovely attendants!
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
jPJ15Ay.png Light Flight LDFA (level 25s for sale)
---
Light Flight Boarders Hub v.2
---
Light Flight Cafe (food for dragons)
A bump again with love. <3
A bump again with love. <3
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
Gentle bump
Gentle bump
Mz9FfKs.png
@shawolexotic

Sending free raffle dragons with LOW energy. Please check the energy level of your lair before accepting!
@shawolexotic

Sending free raffle dragons with LOW energy. Please check the energy level of your lair before accepting!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind Thank you for the warning! Will do! :)
@Nightwind Thank you for the warning! Will do! :)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36