Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHT DOM] FoL Raffle - DONE!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
@DivineLush

Not sure if you got helped by anyone, but I will answer for you. :)

If you are wanting raffle tickets, use the numbers listed here or you can use the nifty raffle calculator sheet.
If you are wanting more tickets and no treasure or gems, please send a 1 way for 0 treasure when you send to someone as accepting on the sheet.

Now, if you don't care about the raffle and just wants treasure/gems, please use the public buy thread info and the public buy calculator sheet.

Note: On the bottom of both sheets are different sheets so you can switch between the treasure and gem calculator. :)

Hope that helps!

(I am not an attendant as I have too much rl going on. Just a friendly Acolight offering help for the moment I'm online.)
@DivineLush

Not sure if you got helped by anyone, but I will answer for you. :)

If you are wanting raffle tickets, use the numbers listed here or you can use the nifty raffle calculator sheet.
If you are wanting more tickets and no treasure or gems, please send a 1 way for 0 treasure when you send to someone as accepting on the sheet.

Now, if you don't care about the raffle and just wants treasure/gems, please use the public buy thread info and the public buy calculator sheet.

Note: On the bottom of both sheets are different sheets so you can switch between the treasure and gem calculator. :)

Hope that helps!

(I am not an attendant as I have too much rl going on. Just a friendly Acolight offering help for the moment I'm online.)
light-item-shop-button.png
@SugaywaraKoushi Didn't specify those 6 were all for the Raffle. ^^;
@SugaywaraKoushi Didn't specify those 6 were all for the Raffle. ^^;
@Zamirathe

Thanks so much dear!!!
@Zamirathe

Thanks so much dear!!!
H01Ejx7.png
@judiama

Sorry to bother you, but it looks like you forgot to record the dragon levels in the spreadsheet for the batch I sent you. They were all level 6. :)
@judiama

Sorry to bother you, but it looks like you forgot to record the dragon levels in the spreadsheet for the batch I sent you. They were all level 6. :)
@helenehime

Well.. duh, can't believe I missed that! Thanks for pointing that out.. I had all the other info right and just forgot that column!

Have a great Festival of light and thanks again for your dragons!
@helenehime

Well.. duh, can't believe I missed that! Thanks for pointing that out.. I had all the other info right and just forgot that column!

Have a great Festival of light and thanks again for your dragons!
@Zamirathe thanks for helping @DivineLush. <3
@Zamirathe thanks for helping @DivineLush. <3
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money
@nemaline Wanted to let you know that dragons #26982501 and #29189339 were level 6.(You marked them as 7.)

(Did you know that the new receipt system will show the dragon's level if you hover over it? Fun fact I just learned.)
@nemaline Wanted to let you know that dragons #26982501 and #29189339 were level 6.(You marked them as 7.)

(Did you know that the new receipt system will show the dragon's level if you hover over it? Fun fact I just learned.)
GIfiliO.png
@PaperGryphon Heh, that'll teach me to try and do the raffle while decorating a Christmas tree >.> Thanks for letting me know, I've corrected it!
@PaperGryphon Heh, that'll teach me to try and do the raffle while decorating a Christmas tree >.> Thanks for letting me know, I've corrected it!
jGwbSON.png30Pz6NF.png00IAez0.pngl4lZdvH.pngFwdclSC.pngY3E5lUz.png
bump
bump
Bump!
Bump!
ClBFLU7.pngtumblr_ohbaestYPz1s88na0o1_100.png3QFLAWP.pngtumblr_oieon8EqQE1s88ozyo1_100.pngVJwJgYq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36