Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHT DOM] FoL Raffle - DONE!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
@Rynne Thank you for hosting ^^

1. Angels We Have Heard on High
2. Custom Festival of Lights Accent by Vely
3. Harbinger of Spring
@Rynne Thank you for hosting ^^

1. Angels We Have Heard on High
2. Custom Festival of Lights Accent by Vely
3. Harbinger of Spring
Xolsp7O.gif
Drawing update pinglist: @LaughingZuru @moomargh

Round 9 has been sent out, so now for Round 10! Please let me know if you have any issues. :)

I'm drawing random numbers in batches of 10 from random.org. I will be listing people in the order they were drawn. If you were drawn, please reply in this thread and ping me with a list of your choices for your number -- person 1 lists 1 choice, person 5 lists 5 choices, etc. You should order your list with the prize you want most in the first spot, and then go on down.

You have 24 hours to respond with your list. If you do not respond within that time, you will be bumped once to the top of the next round and pinged again. If you do not respond to that, that ticket will be dropped, but you may still be drawn again with a different ticket. If you do not want a prize, please ping me and tell me you wish to pass so I do not carry you over to the next round.

This time there are only five prizes left, so I'm pinging five people.

1. @miashin (carried over)
2. @phyrne
3. @divinelush
4. @momoi
5. @panopticon

Please ping me within 24 hours with your choices!

Round 9 has been sent out, so now for Round 10! Please let me know if you have any issues. :)

I'm drawing random numbers in batches of 10 from random.org. I will be listing people in the order they were drawn. If you were drawn, please reply in this thread and ping me with a list of your choices for your number -- person 1 lists 1 choice, person 5 lists 5 choices, etc. You should order your list with the prize you want most in the first spot, and then go on down.

You have 24 hours to respond with your list. If you do not respond within that time, you will be bumped once to the top of the next round and pinged again. If you do not respond to that, that ticket will be dropped, but you may still be drawn again with a different ticket. If you do not want a prize, please ping me and tell me you wish to pass so I do not carry you over to the next round.

This time there are only five prizes left, so I'm pinging five people.

1. @miashin (carried over)
2. @phyrne
3. @divinelush
4. @momoi
5. @panopticon

Please ping me within 24 hours with your choices!

LIo8D8G.gif
@Rynne

Thanks!

1. Christmas Blues
2. Pixel Landscape by Tunesmith
3. Longest Night of the Year
4. Presents to Open
@Rynne

Thanks!

1. Christmas Blues
2. Pixel Landscape by Tunesmith
3. Longest Night of the Year
4. Presents to Open

@Rynne

Thanks!

1 Longest Night of the Year
2 Presents to Open
3 Christmas Blues

@Rynne

Thanks!

1 Longest Night of the Year
2 Presents to Open
3 Christmas Blues
H01Ejx7.png
@Rynne HUZZAH

1. Pixel Landscape by Tunesmith
2. Presents to Open
3. Shocking
4. Longest Night of the Year
5. Christmas blues
@Rynne HUZZAH

1. Pixel Landscape by Tunesmith
2. Presents to Open
3. Shocking
4. Longest Night of the Year
5. Christmas blues

>6d+G1-[s/t]
>items-[s/t]
>wishlist
Y3thWCH.gif 8jr55gio3.gif amnMpeI.png
Drawing update pinglist: @LaughingZuru @moomargh Round 9 has been sent out, so now for Round 10! Please let me know if you have any issues. :) There are two prizes left! I'm posting them here for ease of reference. [quote=Shocking][center][skin=4931][/center][/quote] [quote=Presents to Open][center][item=Furnace Queen Chest][item=Below Zero Chest][item=Brightheart Chest][item=Wandering Chest] Furnace Queen Chest | Below Zero Chest | Brightheart Chest | Wandering Chest[/center][/quote] [indent] 1. @phyrne (carried over) 2. @rosoidela [/indent] Please ping me with your choices within 24 hours!

There are two prizes left! I'm posting them here for ease of reference.

Shocking wrote:

Presents to Open wrote:
Furnace Queen Chest Below Zero Chest Brightheart Chest Wandering Chest
Furnace Queen Chest | Below Zero Chest | Brightheart Chest | Wandering Chest

1. @phyrne (carried over)
2. @rosoidela

Please ping me with your choices within 24 hours!

LIo8D8G.gif
Drawing update pinglist: @LaughingZuru @moomargh Still have the final two prizes! Shown here for convenience. [quote=Shocking][center][skin=4931][/center][/quote] [quote=Presents to Open][center][item=Furnace Queen Chest][item=Below Zero Chest][item=Brightheart Chest][item=Wandering Chest] Furnace Queen Chest | Below Zero Chest | Brightheart Chest | Wandering Chest[/center][/quote] [indent] 1. @rosoidela (carried over) 2. @luciddreams [/indent] Please ping me with your choices within 24 hours!

Still have the final two prizes! Shown here for convenience.

Shocking wrote:

Presents to Open wrote:
Furnace Queen Chest Below Zero Chest Brightheart Chest Wandering Chest
Furnace Queen Chest | Below Zero Chest | Brightheart Chest | Wandering Chest

1. @rosoidela (carried over)
2. @luciddreams

Please ping me with your choices within 24 hours!

LIo8D8G.gif
@Rynne Oh! Thanks!

1. Presents to Open
@Rynne Oh! Thanks!

1. Presents to Open
banner_by_cats185-date5lu.png
@Rynne Thank you!! ^-^

1. Presents to Open
2. Shocking
@Rynne Thank you!! ^-^

1. Presents to Open
2. Shocking