Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHT DOM] FoL Raffle - DONE!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36
@shawolexotic @Riko
I have something like 20-25 lvl6 dragons, which one of you wants them? ;) Also would you prefer 1ways and we sort out the money at the end or normal 2way?
@shawolexotic @Riko
I have something like 20-25 lvl6 dragons, which one of you wants them? ;) Also would you prefer 1ways and we sort out the money at the end or normal 2way?
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@thatjubi Ahah,send to whoever! :D I'm fine with either ~ whatever's more comfortable for ya
@thatjubi Ahah,send to whoever! :D I'm fine with either ~ whatever's more comfortable for ya
x4VFpHN.png
@thatjubi I'm happy to take them but I only have 15 free lair spaces at the moment so it woudln't be able to be all in one go! I'd prefer the usual 2-way because I don't trust myself to keep track, haha! :D
@thatjubi I'm happy to take them but I only have 15 free lair spaces at the moment so it woudln't be able to be all in one go! I'd prefer the usual 2-way because I don't trust myself to keep track, haha! :D
Bumping! [img]https://img.grouponcdn.com/deal/3gCQvCTnQKmACRZ4bdP2DVvtS9jK/3g-1400x840/v1/c700x420.jpg[/img]
Bumping!

c700x420.jpg
earthflower.pngfood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gifegg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.giffood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gifearthflower.png
[center][img]http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn165/sombiii/Light-Sprite-Small_zpsjzdvgdzj.gif[/img][/center]
Light-Sprite-Small_zpsjzdvgdzj.gif
wC5as67.gifAwdae8r.pngfr42Fyq.png
@SugaywaraKoushi

Sending over 10 level 6s!
@SugaywaraKoushi

Sending over 10 level 6s!
@boundingfeather
hmu
@boundingfeather
hmu
7QmJtGf.png
Oh wow those badges are so pretty! I'd better hunt down some fodder to train up <3
Oh wow those badges are so pretty! I'd better hunt down some fodder to train up <3
Another bump with love.~
Another bump with love.~
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@SugaywaraKoushi Sending another 10 level 6s!
@SugaywaraKoushi Sending another 10 level 6s!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36