Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Officially Over - Drawing Winners
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 286 287
Bump
Bump
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
Bump
Bump
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
Bump
Bump
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
panth2.gif
panth2.gif
63dMhRz.png3HjCRpt.pngMukzdj5.png 6jDg3ds.png
@SassyFrass - Since you have 25 tickets and my raffle is essentially 3-for-1 you have 25 towards the Milestone Prizes (of which the Cave Paintings prize is, and I've marked your 25 towards it), and additionally you have 25 tickets towards the Mammoth prizes listed in post 6. Where would you like your Mammoth Prize tickets pooled towards? c:

@heartcrusher1 - Thank you as always for all the bumps! :D I've marked down your tickets for all of 'em~ Also thanks for correcting my mistakes, I'll get right on editing that thread to say so as I edit in what donations you made to the wishlist prize pools c:

@Ailyria - I've marked your bump tickets! Thank you so much :3
@SassyFrass - Since you have 25 tickets and my raffle is essentially 3-for-1 you have 25 towards the Milestone Prizes (of which the Cave Paintings prize is, and I've marked your 25 towards it), and additionally you have 25 tickets towards the Mammoth prizes listed in post 6. Where would you like your Mammoth Prize tickets pooled towards? c:

@heartcrusher1 - Thank you as always for all the bumps! :D I've marked down your tickets for all of 'em~ Also thanks for correcting my mistakes, I'll get right on editing that thread to say so as I edit in what donations you made to the wishlist prize pools c:

@Ailyria - I've marked your bump tickets! Thank you so much :3
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
@CartelSaide - No problem! :D Just wanted to make sure everything was in order!

I was checking the ticket spreadsheet and added up all the tickets in the history of tickets, and instead of what you got (7,681), I got 7,687....not to be naggy about 6 tickets, but the person who could've gotten my 6 tickets might win lol. Am I missing something? *Shrugs.*
@CartelSaide - No problem! :D Just wanted to make sure everything was in order!

I was checking the ticket spreadsheet and added up all the tickets in the history of tickets, and instead of what you got (7,681), I got 7,687....not to be naggy about 6 tickets, but the person who could've gotten my 6 tickets might win lol. Am I missing something? *Shrugs.*
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
Bump
Bump
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub