Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Officially Over - Drawing Winners
Bumppp
Bumppp
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@CartelSaide I'll put my other 25 up for so sashy.
@CartelSaide I'll put my other 25 up for so sashy.
I4bpaZR.png
courier_pearl.gifcourier_edgar.gifcourier_spitfire.gif
panth2.gif
panth2.gif
63dMhRz.png3HjCRpt.pngMukzdj5.png 6jDg3ds.png
Bump
Bump
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
Just a gentle bump and a self-ping for later @Evolution2
Just a gentle bump and a self-ping for later @Evolution2
ink2.png 20
fr+0
panth2.gif
panth2.gif
Bump
Bump
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
panth2.gif
panth2.gif
Bump
Bump
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
@heartcrusher1 - I've added all 6 of the bumps you've made since my last addition, and I've adjusted your tickets since you checked the math to give you those 6 tickets c: Thank you for being so diligent! Even if it was only 1 ticket, I appreciate you letting me know - this raffle is a lot of work, so it's easy for me to overlook things, and I always want to correct the issue when I do~ On another note, it is possible for ticket amounts to change over the course of time due to fluctuating AH prices (which is what I base all donation/wishlist items for tickets off of). I was thinking about adding a note that states exactly how much tickets people earn for the methods of ticket earnings listed to help clarify this; do you think this would help? Or am I just incorrectly assuming the reason our math was different?

@Ailyria - I've added your tickets for all 4 of your bumps! Thank you for bumping, it's much appreciated :D

@GoldHero101 - I've added your bump ticket, thank you so much for bumping, I really appreciate it!

@SassyFrass - Wonderful, I've done just that~ Would you like me to make a note to always do this with your future tickets?

@Evolution2 - Thank you kindly for the bump; you actually get a ticket for that that I've added for you c: Where would you like it pooled? It's 1 ticket towards milestone prizes to pool as well as 1 ticket towards mammoth prizes to pool~
@heartcrusher1 - I've added all 6 of the bumps you've made since my last addition, and I've adjusted your tickets since you checked the math to give you those 6 tickets c: Thank you for being so diligent! Even if it was only 1 ticket, I appreciate you letting me know - this raffle is a lot of work, so it's easy for me to overlook things, and I always want to correct the issue when I do~ On another note, it is possible for ticket amounts to change over the course of time due to fluctuating AH prices (which is what I base all donation/wishlist items for tickets off of). I was thinking about adding a note that states exactly how much tickets people earn for the methods of ticket earnings listed to help clarify this; do you think this would help? Or am I just incorrectly assuming the reason our math was different?

@Ailyria - I've added your tickets for all 4 of your bumps! Thank you for bumping, it's much appreciated :D

@GoldHero101 - I've added your bump ticket, thank you so much for bumping, I really appreciate it!

@SassyFrass - Wonderful, I've done just that~ Would you like me to make a note to always do this with your future tickets?

@Evolution2 - Thank you kindly for the bump; you actually get a ticket for that that I've added for you c: Where would you like it pooled? It's 1 ticket towards milestone prizes to pool as well as 1 ticket towards mammoth prizes to pool~
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png