Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Officially Over - Drawing Winners
[center][size=1]@helixdragonsong @PsychoticRomance @CitrusHeart @thefrayna @Eventyde @kiokohiroshi @InuKimi @keraunic @SCJemie @AlduinALaMode @sabakunogaaraai @heartcrusher1 @citrussiren @Tophie[/size] [size=4][b][u]CURRENT GAME:[/u][/b] [b]Scrying Contest[/b] [b][u]END DATE:[/u][/b] [b]July 30th[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24451564] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/244516/24451564_350.png[/img] [/url] My gf donated this lovely gen1 she hatched to the raffle as a prize donation, but I didn't post her since I already have a couple dragon prizes, and I couldn't sell her due to the gen1 boom from June 8th. So I've decided that I'm going to hold onto her for a bit longer, and make her into a particularly appealing prize. My plan is to level her up to level 25, gene her up, and get her 2 similarly-colored gen1 friends who will also be gened and leveled. The trio will then be raffled off as a milestone prize for my [i]next[/i] milestone goal. I want to make sure I'm not just going for genes that are cheap and easy, but rather make her look pretty. So let's make a game out of this shall we?[/size] [size=5][b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788#post_19659715]Click here[/url] to get more information about this contest so that you can participate![/b][/size] [size=4][i]I'm not currently planning to ping people on the weekly/daily ping list for this contest since there will be no changes made to this contest until July 30th. If you'd like me to ping you with reminders to do this contest, let me know and I will do so.[/i][/size]
@helixdragonsong @PsychoticRomance @CitrusHeart @thefrayna @Eventyde @kiokohiroshi @InuKimi @keraunic @SCJemie @AlduinALaMode @sabakunogaaraai @heartcrusher1 @citrussiren @Tophie

CURRENT GAME:
Scrying Contest

END DATE:
July 30th

24451564_350.png

My gf donated this lovely gen1 she hatched to the raffle as a prize donation, but I didn't post her since I already have a couple dragon prizes, and I couldn't sell her due to the gen1 boom from June 8th. So I've decided that I'm going to hold onto her for a bit longer, and make her into a particularly appealing prize. My plan is to level her up to level 25, gene her up, and get her 2 similarly-colored gen1 friends who will also be gened and leveled. The trio will then be raffled off as a milestone prize for my next milestone goal. I want to make sure I'm not just going for genes that are cheap and easy, but rather make her look pretty.

So let's make a game out of this shall we?

Click here to get more information about this contest so that you can participate!

I'm not currently planning to ping people on the weekly/daily ping list for this contest since there will be no changes made to this contest until July 30th. If you'd like me to ping you with reminders to do this contest, let me know and I will do so.
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
@CartelSaide Pooled towards mammoth prizes, please~ :D I'll also be sending over a lot of Broken Bottles for tickets :3
@CartelSaide Pooled towards mammoth prizes, please~ :D I'll also be sending over a lot of Broken Bottles for tickets :3
ink2.png 20
fr+0
@Evolution2 - Thanks for all the bottles, that's awesome :D Marking down your tickets for those now!

You've misunderstood me, I'm sorry if I was confusing! What I mean is that you get to pick between each list of pools. Like... you have 102 tickets, and my raffle is basically 3-for-1. So you therefore have 102 tickets towards the monthly prize. You also have 102 tickets that you can disperse however you want to among all the milestone prizes listed in post 5. You also have 102 tickets that you can disperse among all the mammoth prizes listed in post 6.

So for example, you could put 50 tickets in Milestone pool 1 and 52 tickets in milestone pool 2, 51 tickets in mammoth pool 3 and 51 tickets in mammoth pool 4. Does that make more sense? c:
@Evolution2 - Thanks for all the bottles, that's awesome :D Marking down your tickets for those now!

You've misunderstood me, I'm sorry if I was confusing! What I mean is that you get to pick between each list of pools. Like... you have 102 tickets, and my raffle is basically 3-for-1. So you therefore have 102 tickets towards the monthly prize. You also have 102 tickets that you can disperse however you want to among all the milestone prizes listed in post 5. You also have 102 tickets that you can disperse among all the mammoth prizes listed in post 6.

So for example, you could put 50 tickets in Milestone pool 1 and 52 tickets in milestone pool 2, 51 tickets in mammoth pool 3 and 51 tickets in mammoth pool 4. Does that make more sense? c:
aBcTdao.png
fdUVIfW.png
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

xztAvSq.png
@CartelSaide

Ohhhhhh :P Sorry, I misunderstood... I'd like for all of my 101 tickets to be put for Mammoth pool 1, please! :D
@CartelSaide

Ohhhhhh :P Sorry, I misunderstood... I'd like for all of my 101 tickets to be put for Mammoth pool 1, please! :D
ink2.png 20
fr+0
@Evolution2 - no worries c: And which milestone prizes?
@Evolution2 - no worries c: And which milestone prizes?
aBcTdao.png
fdUVIfW.png
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

xztAvSq.png
@CartelSaide

Milestone pool 8 please ^^
@CartelSaide

Milestone pool 8 please ^^
ink2.png 20
fr+0
@Evolution2 - done and done, thank you so much :3
@Evolution2 - done and done, thank you so much :3
aBcTdao.png
fdUVIfW.png
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

xztAvSq.png
@CartelSaide No, thank you! :D

Also free bump~
@CartelSaide No, thank you! :D

Also free bump~
ink2.png 20
fr+0
Bump
Bump
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@CartelSaide - Ooh, ping me about anything about this contest~ Fun! However, you said only "treasure scrolls"; does that mean treasure marketplace? Because all gem marketplace scrolls are available for treasure in the AH right now (17:19 FR time, 6-25-16). I'm assuming only treasure marketplace for now! :3
@CartelSaide - Ooh, ping me about anything about this contest~ Fun! However, you said only "treasure scrolls"; does that mean treasure marketplace? Because all gem marketplace scrolls are available for treasure in the AH right now (17:19 FR time, 6-25-16). I'm assuming only treasure marketplace for now! :3
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif