Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Officially Over - Drawing Winners
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 286 287
[center][img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/korkarea/Flight%20Rising/Neverending%20Raffle%202/TheNeverendingRaffle_zpsbc710a21.jpg[/img] [size=4][b]The Neverending Raffle is back in business![/b] You have all been pinged because you all once took part in my old Neverending Raffle months ago when I first started it. Thank you so much for helping then and I hope you are excited by it's return! :D Additionally... (A) [b]The ping lists probably needs updating.[/b] I have decided to leave [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Fwk4Lqh0KkXr2g5ERoBbvOZAT-WvVPHffBAwKiHuUPE/edit?usp=sharing]my ping lists[/url] alone, which may or may not be in your favor. Be sure to double check it and update it by either adding or removing your name from the relevant ping lists :3 (B) [b]You all have tickets to pool![/b] Please inform me of which Mammoth Prizes you would like your tickets to be pooled in as soon as you are able, either via ping or PM. You can find out how many tickets you have by checking the 2nd tab in [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Cc17j8nWStZ_JC8dhs0duUM6O5o2rYxSx1OfJOmZHmc/edit?usp=sharing]this spreadsheet[/url], and you can see the prize options on the first page, [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788#post_19576697]post 6 "The Mammoth of all Prizes"[/url] c: [b]Please inform me of where you'd like your tickets pooled by 5/5 (three days from today) or I will just evenly distribute all of your tickets.[/b] EDIT: Because you all have assisted me with my raffle in the past, you are all exempt from the rule about purchasing/earning a set amount of tickets before being able to earn free tickets etc.[/size] [size=5]Thank you so much for taking part in the Neverending Raffle! Have a wonderful day![/size] [size=1]@Thundercrow @PsychoticRomance @CitrusHeart @EeveeDream @WolvenFlame77 @Farren @RainbowChibee @RoseRaven @ReynardVulpini @AmericanIdiot @tassledown @HelixDragonSong @Lyslin @Azrielen @Dobhran @Lyslin @Ocearen @LaviniaD @sarahyatzee @Jacceh @TheFrayna @SenchaDrake @HoliKyo @Katbutts @Chimocho @Dreu @quizzkid @SephyAthredon123 @WildColors @Dragonweaver @MoogleSam @AppleNouns @Monchii @Eventyde @kiokohiroshi @Kanehon @Fujo @ElementPaws @Tophie @GLight @Vanathor @JennaQuinn @Svae @keraunic @InuKimi @Niernen @WingedElf @Duello @SCJemie @LadyDorkness @KarkatSizemore @jetnerd @sarahyatzee @AlduinALaMode @Kitiara @Sadrain @echinodermata @zombard @GhostGirl32 @6jellybean70 @HaraKiri @sabakunogaaraai[/size]
TheNeverendingRaffle_zpsbc710a21.jpg

The Neverending Raffle is back in business!

You have all been pinged because you all once took part in my old Neverending Raffle months ago when I first started it. Thank you so much for helping then and I hope you are excited by it's return! :D

Additionally...

(A) The ping lists probably needs updating. I have decided to leave my ping lists alone, which may or may not be in your favor. Be sure to double check it and update it by either adding or removing your name from the relevant ping lists :3

(B) You all have tickets to pool! Please inform me of which Mammoth Prizes you would like your tickets to be pooled in as soon as you are able, either via ping or PM. You can find out how many tickets you have by checking the 2nd tab in this spreadsheet, and you can see the prize options on the first page, post 6 "The Mammoth of all Prizes" c: Please inform me of where you'd like your tickets pooled by 5/5 (three days from today) or I will just evenly distribute all of your tickets.

EDIT: Because you all have assisted me with my raffle in the past, you are all exempt from the rule about purchasing/earning a set amount of tickets before being able to earn free tickets etc.

Thank you so much for taking part in the Neverending Raffle! Have a wonderful day!

@Thundercrow @PsychoticRomance @CitrusHeart @EeveeDream @WolvenFlame77 @Farren @RainbowChibee @RoseRaven @ReynardVulpini @AmericanIdiot @tassledown @HelixDragonSong @Lyslin @Azrielen @Dobhran @Lyslin @Ocearen @LaviniaD @sarahyatzee @Jacceh @TheFrayna @SenchaDrake @HoliKyo @Katbutts @Chimocho @Dreu @quizzkid @SephyAthredon123 @WildColors @Dragonweaver @MoogleSam @AppleNouns @Monchii @Eventyde @kiokohiroshi @Kanehon @Fujo @ElementPaws @Tophie @GLight @Vanathor @JennaQuinn @Svae @keraunic @InuKimi @Niernen @WingedElf @Duello @SCJemie @LadyDorkness @KarkatSizemore @jetnerd @sarahyatzee @AlduinALaMode @Kitiara @Sadrain @echinodermata @zombard @GhostGirl32 @6jellybean70 @HaraKiri @sabakunogaaraai
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
@CartelSaide -- Can mine go to #4, please? :D
@CartelSaide -- Can mine go to #4, please? :D
napipiK.gif x pK4NVKa.png x
L2CSSHu.gif
x
@Ghostgirl32 - absolutely :3
@Ghostgirl32 - absolutely :3
aBcTdao.png
fdUVIfW.png
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

xztAvSq.png
@CartelSaide Hey! I'd like to divide my tickets evenly between Pool 1 and Pool 4. Also, remember when I was writing riddles for your game? Do you want me to keep doing that?
@CartelSaide Hey! I'd like to divide my tickets evenly between Pool 1 and Pool 4. Also, remember when I was writing riddles for your game? Do you want me to keep doing that?
@thefrayna - Done and done~ And I do remember! I would love that if you're still interested in doing them :D
@thefrayna - Done and done~ And I do remember! I would love that if you're still interested in doing them :D
aBcTdao.png
fdUVIfW.png
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

xztAvSq.png
@CartelSaide

Hey! Could i pool my tickets between Pool 2 and Pool 4 please? Thanks! <3
@CartelSaide

Hey! Could i pool my tickets between Pool 2 and Pool 4 please? Thanks! <3
tumblr_nl9b5zO8up1ssnvh6o9_500.png
@CartelSaide

Put all my tickets into Plaguetouched please. XD
@CartelSaide

Put all my tickets into Plaguetouched please. XD
@CartelSaide,

I'd like all of my tickets placed in Pool 1, please!
@CartelSaide,

I'd like all of my tickets placed in Pool 1, please!

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@Kitiara @MoogleSam @Dragonweaver - Done, done, and done :D Thanks guys!
@Kitiara @MoogleSam @Dragonweaver - Done, done, and done :D Thanks guys!
aBcTdao.png
fdUVIfW.png
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

xztAvSq.png
Its back.....
Its back.....
JhlPepc.png
ON8EqWJ.png
kgsJ7PF.png
B25L.pngo522-d01-Psychotic-Romance.pngo522-d02-Psychotic-Romance.pngo522-d03-Psychotic-Romance.pngzkAFsLJ.pngo522-d04-Psychotic-Romance.pngo522-d05-Psychotic-Romance.pngB25R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 286 287