Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Officially Over - Drawing Winners
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 286 287
Enter me in! I will send you 50 holiday currency, so that is 250 tickets. Also, bump!
Enter me in! I will send you 50 holiday currency, so that is 250 tickets. Also, bump!
@goldhero101 - I put in your tickets, but I totally forgot to ask where you'd like them pooled XD Which Milestone & Mammoth prizes would you like your tickets pooled between? :3

@Ailyria - I marked down your tickets and pooled them between Milestone pools 1 and 9 and Mammoth 2, as you asked c: You can pool your tickets all towards one pool if you'd like, but if you do want to rearrange them so that you pool them towards multiple pools, that's fine too, just let me know what you'd like me to switcharoo! lolz Would you like me to make a note that you'd like any future tickets pooled to these same places? c:
@goldhero101 - I put in your tickets, but I totally forgot to ask where you'd like them pooled XD Which Milestone & Mammoth prizes would you like your tickets pooled between? :3

@Ailyria - I marked down your tickets and pooled them between Milestone pools 1 and 9 and Mammoth 2, as you asked c: You can pool your tickets all towards one pool if you'd like, but if you do want to rearrange them so that you pool them towards multiple pools, that's fine too, just let me know what you'd like me to switcharoo! lolz Would you like me to make a note that you'd like any future tickets pooled to these same places? c:
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
^^Bump
^^Bump
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
Eh, just half half. @CartelSaide
Eh, just half half. @CartelSaide
@GoldHero101 - Among all of the pools? And would you like me to make a note to do this for all future tickets as well?
@GoldHero101 - Among all of the pools? And would you like me to make a note to do this for all future tickets as well?
aBcTdao.png
fdUVIfW.png
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

xztAvSq.png
[quote name="@CartelSaide" date=2016-06-20 11:04:01] @Ailyria - I marked down your tickets and pooled them between Milestone pools 1 and 9 and Mammoth 2, as you asked c: You can pool your tickets all towards one pool if you'd like, but if you do want to rearrange them so that you pool them towards multiple pools, that's fine too, just let me know what you'd like me to switcharoo! lolz Would you like me to make a note that you'd like any future tickets pooled to these same places? c: [/quote] Just put future pools into Milestone 9 and Mammoth 2 ;) I also forgot to tell you that I put your icon in my bio on my profile page and in my hatchery under affiliates (double checked hatchery, its in there now).
@CartelSaide wrote on 2016-06-20:

Just put future pools into Milestone 9 and Mammoth 2 ;) I also forgot to tell you that I put your icon in my bio on my profile page and in my hatchery under affiliates (double checked hatchery, its in there now).
63dMhRz.png3HjCRpt.pngMukzdj5.png 6jDg3ds.png
@CartelSaide

Yes and yes. Thanks again! :D
@CartelSaide

Yes and yes. Thanks again! :D
Bump
Bump
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
panth2.gif
panth2.gif
63dMhRz.png3HjCRpt.pngMukzdj5.png 6jDg3ds.png
@Ailyria - Alrighty, sounds great! I've made that note, and I've added 18 new tickets total for the sig, all 5 of your lovely bumps (cute gaia pick btw~), and your lair bio, pooling them according to that note c:

@GoldHero101 - Sorry for the double bump, but I've added your bump ticket~

@heartcrusher1 - I've added your bump tickets for your last 6 bumps :D I guess stay on the look-out for a good deal on a twice-dyed cowl so you can get that big bonus~ Good luck to you!

@TannerHelgan - Aw, don't feel bad about asking any questions; I totally understand c: Especially considering how much text I have to my thread, and the confusing 3-in-1 deal XD I expected people to get confused now and again, so seriously feel free to ask any questions to have. If nothing else it'll help me clear some confusions before they even occur by adding them to my FAQ as necessary c:

@citrussiren - I've added you as an affiliate (as well as added you to my sig, as promised c:) which gives you 10 tickets to pool as you will~ You'll be getting another ping when I post my update btw, but other than that unless you add yourself to the pinglist you won't get one :3
@Ailyria - Alrighty, sounds great! I've made that note, and I've added 18 new tickets total for the sig, all 5 of your lovely bumps (cute gaia pick btw~), and your lair bio, pooling them according to that note c:

@GoldHero101 - Sorry for the double bump, but I've added your bump ticket~

@heartcrusher1 - I've added your bump tickets for your last 6 bumps :D I guess stay on the look-out for a good deal on a twice-dyed cowl so you can get that big bonus~ Good luck to you!

@TannerHelgan - Aw, don't feel bad about asking any questions; I totally understand c: Especially considering how much text I have to my thread, and the confusing 3-in-1 deal XD I expected people to get confused now and again, so seriously feel free to ask any questions to have. If nothing else it'll help me clear some confusions before they even occur by adding them to my FAQ as necessary c:

@citrussiren - I've added you as an affiliate (as well as added you to my sig, as promised c:) which gives you 10 tickets to pool as you will~ You'll be getting another ping when I post my update btw, but other than that unless you add yourself to the pinglist you won't get one :3
aBcTdao.png
fdUVIfW.png
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

xztAvSq.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 286 287