Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Gone to the Bees: CLOSED INDEFINITELY >:
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@BirbQueen
Could I have a piece of apparel and a familiar? I'll choose #14 & #8.
@BirbQueen
Could I have a piece of apparel and a familiar? I'll choose #14 & #8.
output_ho3mh5_by_iricoichusei-d9uend6.gif
@BirbQueen My animal caretaker (the one who's obsessed with taking care of the bunnies) drops by and showers you with lots of hugs, and many thank yous! <3 That certainly made their day much happier. My gardener also showers you with well-wishes, and the tulips are growing in very nicely; in fact there's a ton of occupied Waterlogged Boots with bunches of Tulips growing out of them; and they brighten up the gooey part of the Scarred Wasteland which we now call home. Avalon has safely arrived in the Rotrock Rim, and is currently rebuilding the lair from scratch! ((and now, for more lore! I love sharing bits and pieces of it to very interested readers~)) The same bunny caretaker dragon had taken a headcount... and was ultimately surprised to see that even the poultry population has gone down! Has the Shade come and devoured some of their smaller companions?! The last count, these chickens were running low: [item=dappled clucker] [item=hooded hen] One of Avalon's aquaculturists has taken a headcount of the turtles that they'd brought along from one of the tanks in the Shifting Expanse, and is surprised to see that some turtles and octopi hadn't made the trip... [item=snapping turtle] [item=steppes box turtle] [item=blue ring octopus] Even if this dragon's fellow aquaculturists tell them not to worry, this one is just about ready to go nuts; simply because the turtles and the octopi mean so much to them. ((may I also please ask for the following: Apparel pulls from pages 9, 10, and 25; as well as any amount of Seafood that you can spare! Thanks so much for sharing the love again <3))
@BirbQueen

My animal caretaker (the one who's obsessed with taking care of the bunnies) drops by and showers you with lots of hugs, and many thank yous! <3 That certainly made their day much happier.

My gardener also showers you with well-wishes, and the tulips are growing in very nicely; in fact there's a ton of occupied Waterlogged Boots with bunches of Tulips growing out of them; and they brighten up the gooey part of the Scarred Wasteland which we now call home.

Avalon has safely arrived in the Rotrock Rim, and is currently rebuilding the lair from scratch!

((and now, for more lore! I love sharing bits and pieces of it to very interested readers~))

The same bunny caretaker dragon had taken a headcount... and was ultimately surprised to see that even the poultry population has gone down! Has the Shade come and devoured some of their smaller companions?!

The last count, these chickens were running low:

Dappled Clucker Hooded Hen

One of Avalon's aquaculturists has taken a headcount of the turtles that they'd brought along from one of the tanks in the Shifting Expanse, and is surprised to see that some turtles and octopi hadn't made the trip...

Snapping Turtle Steppes Box Turtle Blue Ring Octopus

Even if this dragon's fellow aquaculturists tell them not to worry, this one is just about ready to go nuts; simply because the turtles and the octopi mean so much to them.

((may I also please ask for the following:

Apparel pulls from pages 9, 10, and 25; as well as any amount of Seafood that you can spare! Thanks so much for sharing the love again <3))
@BirbQueen, how nice of you! And good, that you decided to get help. Especially with the meds it can get so much easier :^) I'd like to get one of these: [item=opal cobra] [item=spotted grasshopper] [item=enamor] (for the Swip trades) and maybe any one of those script scrap thingies? Ohh and maybe you can spare any chicken-themed items and send it to my good friend Kalvin? He'd be so surprised :^D And I'd like something from apparel page 13, if I can ask for that, too. If not, any of the food or battle or trinket items above will do. Thanks in advance! (And I just saw on your profile that you're thinking about moving to fire? Yeah, come on over! It's cozy here :^D )
@BirbQueen, how nice of you!
And good, that you decided to get help. Especially with the meds it can get so much easier :^)

I'd like to get one of these:
Opal Cobra Spotted Grasshopper Enamor (for the Swip trades) and maybe any one of those script scrap thingies? Ohh and maybe you can spare any chicken-themed items and send it to my good friend Kalvin? He'd be so surprised :^D

And I'd like something from apparel page 13, if I can ask for that, too. If not, any of the food or battle or trinket items above will do. Thanks in advance!

(And I just saw on your profile that you're thinking about moving to fire? Yeah, come on over! It's cozy here :^D )

tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro7_75sq.gif_____tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif_____tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro8_75sq.gif

tumblr_osit221hKr1w8tzaro7_400.png
@birbqueen

This is such a nice thing to be doing! I cannot express my gratitude enough! May I please receive a familiar from page 5 and 16, and some meat items (I'm not picky)? Again, thank you so much!
@birbqueen

This is such a nice thing to be doing! I cannot express my gratitude enough! May I please receive a familiar from page 5 and 16, and some meat items (I'm not picky)? Again, thank you so much!
they/them
@BirbQueen Buzz buzzz ;3

I know that feel ;-; I have depression and anxiety too and it's a nightmare to live with... you just gotta set yourself little goals and take things day by day and if anyone dares question you on your life you gotta tell 'em where the door is, basically.

Oh yeah, dunno if this helps or not but I find Citalopram is a good starter anti-depressant. I've been on a fair few and i'm now on Paroxetine and I take an over-the-counter thing called Kalms as well (even though it's still tablet form, it's meant to be more of a 'herbal remedy').

I hope you come back soon! You sound like a really nice person <33

I'll have anything you'll give me tbh, I need battle stones and food mostly.
Thank you hun, I hope things start improving for you soon! :)) x
@BirbQueen Buzz buzzz ;3

I know that feel ;-; I have depression and anxiety too and it's a nightmare to live with... you just gotta set yourself little goals and take things day by day and if anyone dares question you on your life you gotta tell 'em where the door is, basically.

Oh yeah, dunno if this helps or not but I find Citalopram is a good starter anti-depressant. I've been on a fair few and i'm now on Paroxetine and I take an over-the-counter thing called Kalms as well (even though it's still tablet form, it's meant to be more of a 'herbal remedy').

I hope you come back soon! You sound like a really nice person <33

I'll have anything you'll give me tbh, I need battle stones and food mostly.
Thank you hun, I hope things start improving for you soon! :)) x
I suffer from various mental health issues and a learning difficulty.
Please go easy on me! ♥
@BirbQueen 1 familiar from page 9 and 2 pieces of apperal from page 26 please?
@BirbQueen 1 familiar from page 9 and 2 pieces of apperal from page 26 please?
DiuyC5n.pngKFSoxOh.pnglayffGD.pngpwJjkMF.pngstraight%20ally_zpsift3j5ec.png
@birbqueen
This is way too sweet of you... I appreciate it! I love apparel, always need it.. XD Could I nab a piece off of 21 and 17? And seafood/insect food groups are spiraling down quickly if you'd like to spare some!
@birbqueen
This is way too sweet of you... I appreciate it! I love apparel, always need it.. XD Could I nab a piece off of 21 and 17? And seafood/insect food groups are spiraling down quickly if you'd like to spare some!
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
@Birbqueen
Gah, that message at the start was heart-warming! :'D
I really hope you get better - depression is a dangerous thing, and I'm glad you have the support of your doctor to help you through it. Never stop fighting! ^_^

And ahh, thank you for this! Could I possibly have something from page 7 from both apparel and familiar please?

Thank you again, and I hope you defeat this depression! :)
@Birbqueen
Gah, that message at the start was heart-warming! :'D
I really hope you get better - depression is a dangerous thing, and I'm glad you have the support of your doctor to help you through it. Never stop fighting! ^_^

And ahh, thank you for this! Could I possibly have something from page 7 from both apparel and familiar please?

Thank you again, and I hope you defeat this depression! :)
6f38d538593917a1645ee2055c08ab22.png
@BirbQueen

Hello once again! You are so sweet to do this and you sure do achieve your goal, making people smile. I wish you all the luck to get through your depression! <3

Could I get one apparel piece from page 6, one familiar from page 13 and some insects food please? ^^
@BirbQueen

Hello once again! You are so sweet to do this and you sure do achieve your goal, making people smile. I wish you all the luck to get through your depression! <3

Could I get one apparel piece from page 6, one familiar from page 13 and some insects food please? ^^
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
@BirbQueen

Oh my gosh... *Stares longingly at your food* I need a lot of food... I am seriously low on every single food category... If you could send me some (any amount) that'd be much appreciated thank you!! <3
@BirbQueen

Oh my gosh... *Stares longingly at your food* I need a lot of food... I am seriously low on every single food category... If you could send me some (any amount) that'd be much appreciated thank you!! <3
39262092.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23