Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Gone to the Bees: CLOSED INDEFINITELY >:
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
bump
bump
v6iKMZr.png 23852.png

Sunny
he/him
FR +3
@BirbQueen I am not sure if this is how you do it, but could I please have a [item = rally]? Thanks!
@BirbQueen
I am not sure if this is how you do it, but could I please have a Rally ? Thanks!
39dkph.gif Over 10 Million Treasure in prizes!
@coolcats

Sorry friend! I dont have any more rallys
@coolcats

Sorry friend! I dont have any more rallys
v6iKMZr.png 23852.png

Sunny
he/him
FR +3
@BirbQueen Running out of apparel to make my dragons cooler, so I request the help of her lord and gracious BirbQueen :D

Can I pick an apparel from page 15, 18 and/or 23 please? :D Thank you!
@BirbQueen Running out of apparel to make my dragons cooler, so I request the help of her lord and gracious BirbQueen :D

Can I pick an apparel from page 15, 18 and/or 23 please? :D Thank you!
Puppycat.gif
@Sylvette

Oh stop it you :3c

I'll send it right away!
@Sylvette

Oh stop it you :3c

I'll send it right away!
v6iKMZr.png 23852.png

Sunny
he/him
FR +3
@BirbQueen

This is really nice of you! :0

Could I please have a familiar from page 3, 9, and 13? Thank you so much!
(I'm trying to fill out my bestiary but I only want one of each, so if I get a duplicate is it ok to send it to my friend who has a free familiar page? Thanks!)
@BirbQueen

This is really nice of you! :0

Could I please have a familiar from page 3, 9, and 13? Thank you so much!
(I'm trying to fill out my bestiary but I only want one of each, so if I get a duplicate is it ok to send it to my friend who has a free familiar page? Thanks!)
DyYwZkw.png
@BirbQueen
It's very sweet of you to do this, I'm sorry to read you're not having a good day and I wish you the best. Could I please have a familiar from pages 12 & 13, as well as a seafood item? (I have no preference for the item... my dragons eat everythiiiiing...)
@BirbQueen
It's very sweet of you to do this, I'm sorry to read you're not having a good day and I wish you the best. Could I please have a familiar from pages 12 & 13, as well as a seafood item? (I have no preference for the item... my dragons eat everythiiiiing...)
I don't really care about what items, though I would prefer Swipp items.

Thanks!

@birbqueen
I don't really care about what items, though I would prefer Swipp items.

Thanks!

@birbqueen
Mg9qSuP.gif
@BirbQueen

Could I please have a familiar from page 8 and a piece of apparel from page 17 and one from page 18, that would be awesome!
@BirbQueen

Could I please have a familiar from page 8 and a piece of apparel from page 17 and one from page 18, that would be awesome!
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
@StormDragon21

I don't pay much attention to swipp items, and the ones I am paying attention too (like 6)
I am keeping those items. It would be helpful if you could give me a few options in case something is gone.
@StormDragon21

I don't pay much attention to swipp items, and the ones I am paying attention too (like 6)
I am keeping those items. It would be helpful if you could give me a few options in case something is gone.
v6iKMZr.png 23852.png

Sunny
he/him
FR +3
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23