Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Gone to the Bees: CLOSED INDEFINITELY >:
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
alrighty im back in action
alrighty im back in action
v6iKMZr.png 23852.png

Sunny
he/him
FR +3
@birbQueen

I am interested in apparel from page 19 please. And random trinkets after that, thanks!
@birbQueen

I am interested in apparel from page 19 please. And random trinkets after that, thanks!
CEO of 100 Oldest Dragons

I feel Capital
Ire Tweet
H9klr6C.png
[text]Total Insects Eaten: 32650[/text]
[text]Total Insects Eaten: 41788[/text]
Steam Gyre
@wrex1

not sure what you want with random trinkets s:

Are there any specific items you hoard?
@wrex1

not sure what you want with random trinkets s:

Are there any specific items you hoard?
v6iKMZr.png 23852.png

Sunny
he/him
FR +3
@Birbqueen Salt and half-moon spectacles mostly. Still working through all levels to find my real calling (items to corner)
@Birbqueen Salt and half-moon spectacles mostly. Still working through all levels to find my real calling (items to corner)
CEO of 100 Oldest Dragons

I feel Capital
Ire Tweet
H9klr6C.png
[text]Total Insects Eaten: 32650[/text]
[text]Total Insects Eaten: 41788[/text]
Steam Gyre
@Mspugluver

you butt just asssskkk
@Mspugluver

you butt just asssskkk
v6iKMZr.png 23852.png

Sunny
he/him
FR +3
@BirbQueen My artist and gardener-to-be dragons sends a multitude of gratitudes and thank-you messages for the delivery that had been forwarded to our soon-to-be evacuated corner of the Shifting Expanse (taking a vacation to another flight after rollover tonight); and I would like to share another piece of lore with you (thank you so very much for enjoying the bit about the items which had ties with my clan's lore! That was great fun to write): The clan gardener, now being sufficiently pleased with the steady stream of Waterlogged Boots that they've been acquiring, now has another mission; to spread and repopulate these flowers, as many as they can possibly plant: [item=red emperor tulip] [item=blue parrot tulip] The tulips themselves bring color to the otherwise dull scenery that the lair has going--discounting the fact that there are a ton of new "mask paintings" appearing overnight, even as Avalon begins packing up for the trip across Sornieth to their new home. The little bunnies that another clan member is taking care of seems to have reduced in number (they suspect it's the Beast Clans stealing some of them during the night), and is highly distressed that these rabbits are going down in number: [item=old world rabbit] [item=cottontail rabbit] [item=marsh rabbit] This particular clan member has been beside themselves with worry, and was last seen shaking every nook and cranny of the soon-to-be vacated lair, in a vain attempt to search for the missing bunnies. ((May I please have the following items I've listed up above, if they're still available? They're food items that I love to hoard, and even they have their own bits of lore as well. Surprising, but it's not just objects that my dragons hoard.)) Also, I would like to take another stab in the dark for Apparel pieces, may I please have a few pulls from pages 4, 17 and 26? (lucky numbers for me) Thank you so much once more for reading through this! <3
@BirbQueen

My artist and gardener-to-be dragons sends a multitude of gratitudes and thank-you messages for the delivery that had been forwarded to our soon-to-be evacuated corner of the Shifting Expanse (taking a vacation to another flight after rollover tonight); and I would like to share another piece of lore with you (thank you so very much for enjoying the bit about the items which had ties with my clan's lore! That was great fun to write):

The clan gardener, now being sufficiently pleased with the steady stream of Waterlogged Boots that they've been acquiring, now has another mission; to spread and repopulate these flowers, as many as they can possibly plant:

Red Emperor Tulip Blue Parrot Tulip

The tulips themselves bring color to the otherwise dull scenery that the lair has going--discounting the fact that there are a ton of new "mask paintings" appearing overnight, even as Avalon begins packing up for the trip across Sornieth to their new home.

The little bunnies that another clan member is taking care of seems to have reduced in number (they suspect it's the Beast Clans stealing some of them during the night), and is highly distressed that these rabbits are going down in number:

Old World Rabbit Cottontail Rabbit Marsh Rabbit

This particular clan member has been beside themselves with worry, and was last seen shaking every nook and cranny of the soon-to-be vacated lair, in a vain attempt to search for the missing bunnies.

((May I please have the following items I've listed up above, if they're still available? They're food items that I love to hoard, and even they have their own bits of lore as well. Surprising, but it's not just objects that my dragons hoard.))

Also, I would like to take another stab in the dark for Apparel pieces, may I please have a few pulls from pages 4, 17 and 26? (lucky numbers for me)

Thank you so much once more for reading through this! <3
@birbqueen may I get a familiar? Some rainbow scales, minic power and some insects and seafood and meat...
@birbqueen may I get a familiar? Some rainbow scales, minic power and some insects and seafood and meat...
sig_by_cas_a_fras-d9iltqm.png
@BribQueen
Can I pick page's 1, 17, and 9 for familiars please?
@BribQueen
Can I pick page's 1, 17, and 9 for familiars please?
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
@BirbQueen
Hi again! :) Can I have some familiar and apparel? I don't know which page to choose (again) so just surprise me! :D Thanks in advance!
@BirbQueen
Hi again! :) Can I have some familiar and apparel? I don't know which page to choose (again) so just surprise me! :D Thanks in advance!
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
@BirbQueen Moved to the Raffles & Giveaways forum
@BirbQueen Moved to the Raffles & Giveaways forum
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23