Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Gone to the Bees: CLOSED INDEFINITELY >:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@nanario

Feel free to ask for hoard items too! <: but I will send something over to you right away!
@nanario

Feel free to ask for hoard items too! <: but I will send something over to you right away!
v6iKMZr.png 23852.png

Sunny
he/him
FR +3
@BirbQueen Wow - this is super kind of you ^^ I'd love to ask for: [item=maidens blush] [item=crimson jadevine] [item=moldy leather] or [item=rotting leather] [item=gradish] And, if it's acceptable, I'd also like to ask for a piece of apparel - I'm always looking for new clothes to dress the derglings up with ^^ So (if it's ok) I'd like a piece of apparel off page 25 ^^
@BirbQueen

Wow - this is super kind of you ^^

I'd love to ask for:

Maidens Blush
Crimson Jadevine
Moldy Leather or Rotting Leather
Gradish

And, if it's acceptable, I'd also like to ask for a piece of apparel - I'm always looking for new clothes to dress the derglings up with ^^ So (if it's ok) I'd like a piece of apparel off page 25 ^^
Ls06NZU.png
@Birbqueen
Thank you for doing this! It's very kind of you.
Am I allowed to ask for what I need?
If so, can I have the earth shaker plushie and if you have it, one gold muck? :)
Oh, and I am right about starved. Some seafood, meat, and insects would help, if you would be so kind. ^^
@Birbqueen
Thank you for doing this! It's very kind of you.
Am I allowed to ask for what I need?
If so, can I have the earth shaker plushie and if you have it, one gold muck? :)
Oh, and I am right about starved. Some seafood, meat, and insects would help, if you would be so kind. ^^
tumblr_nreaefLJYo1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngn2PHQa3.png tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.png tumblr_ns9ei7h9oC1tm17oeo6_75sq.png
@BirbQueen

I could really use some food, especially seafood (top priority), meat and insects. I have no preference for specific items as I will convert them anyway :)

Thanks for doing this!
@BirbQueen

I could really use some food, especially seafood (top priority), meat and insects. I have no preference for specific items as I will convert them anyway :)

Thanks for doing this!
@BirbQueen
Hello, this is very generous of you :) May I ask for one page 18 familiar, and one page 12 piece of apparel? Thankyou!
@BirbQueen
Hello, this is very generous of you :) May I ask for one page 18 familiar, and one page 12 piece of apparel? Thankyou!
@BirbQueen

Hi! Thank you so much for doing this. c:

May I please have an apparel item from page 13? c:
@BirbQueen

Hi! Thank you so much for doing this. c:

May I please have an apparel item from page 13? c:
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@BirbQueen

Ahh this is so cool of you, thanks for setting it up!
May I ask for a familiar from page 17, and a piece of apparel from page 25, please? :3c
@BirbQueen

Ahh this is so cool of you, thanks for setting it up!
May I ask for a familiar from page 17, and a piece of apparel from page 25, please? :3c
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@BirbQueen this is really kind of you! I'm also struggling with depression, and I hope you continue to carry on fighting. If you still have them, I'd love any of these, please: [item=Nickel Cat Figurine][item=Black Hainu Collar][item=Hainu Collar][item=Bottled Embers] thank you very much!
@BirbQueen

this is really kind of you! I'm also struggling with depression, and I hope you continue to carry on fighting.

If you still have them, I'd love any of these, please:

Nickel Cat Figurine Black Hainu Collar Hainu Collar Bottled Embers

thank you very much!
tumblr_inline_p4eunoIEez1qmfni7_540.gif
@BirbQueen
You are very brave to say all that. I wish you the best on your journey! If I could please have an Ambush stone or a Diseased Might fragment?
@BirbQueen
You are very brave to say all that. I wish you the best on your journey! If I could please have an Ambush stone or a Diseased Might fragment?
ew9u8Xp.png
Okay I should have delivered everyone's items. <:
Okay I should have delivered everyone's items. <:
v6iKMZr.png 23852.png

Sunny
he/him
FR +3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23