Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Gone to the Bees: CLOSED INDEFINITELY >:
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23
@BirbQueen Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you've been battling depression, but I'm glad it's working out! ^_^ I would be interested in some of your food and material items! I collect. 1. [item=Labradorite] 2. [item=Magpie] 3. Any of the Isopods [item=isopod] 4. The swan (I do not know which kind of swan it is, but it is a swan so that is good enough o_o) 5. [item=wing bones] I'm sorry that I didn't include images, but figuring that out would take far more energy than I have right now :/ Thank you very much for doing this!
@BirbQueen

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you've been battling depression, but I'm glad it's working out! ^_^

I would be interested in some of your food and material items! I collect.

1. Labradorite

2. Magpie

3. Any of the Isopods Isopod

4. The swan (I do not know which kind of swan it is, but it is a swan so that is good enough o_o)

5. Wing Bones

I'm sorry that I didn't include images, but figuring that out would take far more energy than I have right now :/

Thank you very much for doing this!
@Katsra To make an image on FR with FR items is really easy. Lets say, the Magpie.. What you do is have these on either end [ ] In side them there is the word "item=" and what ever item you want in the brackets So with out the image it's [ item=magpie ] Get rid of the spaces on either end and its [item=magpie]
@Katsra

To make an image on FR with FR items is really easy.

Lets say, the Magpie.. What you do is have these on either end [ ]
In side them there is the word "item=" and what ever item you want in the brackets

So with out the image it's [ item=magpie ]

Get rid of the spaces on either end and its Magpie
v6iKMZr.png 23852.png

Sunny
he/him
FR +3
@BirbQueen Thank you!
@BirbQueen Thank you!
@BirbQueen Bless your heart. I pray that you are quick to overcome this period of depression. May I have any of these, please? I don't have an order of preference. I would be very happy to get anything. Thank you. [item = duskrat ] [item = herdbeast hoof] Familiar from page 1-3
@BirbQueen Bless your heart. I pray that you are quick to overcome this period of depression.
May I have any of these, please? I don't have an order of preference. I would be very happy to get anything. Thank you.
Duskrat
Herdbeast Hoof
Familiar from page 1-3
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gifaLHaKCG.png QZKA8BP.gif
@BirbQueen Hello thank you so much for this service! My Coli only goes up to level 11 so I struggle to get a lot of the swipe and Baldwin Coli items. I am trying to train my team but it's a slow roll. Prioirty 1.Enamor [item = Enamor ] 2.SnowFall Elk Ear [item = SnowFall Elk Ear ] 3.Elk Ear [item = Elk Ear ] 4.Mistral Glove [item = Mistral Glove ] 5. Spellbound Glove [item = Spellbound Glove ] Thank You!
@BirbQueen

Hello thank you so much for this service! My Coli only goes up to level 11 so I struggle to get a lot of the swipe and Baldwin Coli items. I am trying to train my team but it's a slow roll.

Prioirty

1.Enamor
Enamor
2.SnowFall Elk Ear
Snowfall Elk Ear
3.Elk Ear
Elk Ear
4.Mistral Glove
Mistral Glove

5. Spellbound Glove
Spellbound Glove

Thank You!
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@BirbQueen

May I grab an apparel item from page 13 and a familiar from page 9 please?
@BirbQueen

May I grab an apparel item from page 13 and a familiar from page 9 please?
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
@BirbQueen Thank you so much for doing this! I'd love to pick up a [item=rally] and if not any stack of insects work for me :3 As for apparel can I pick..page 24? And familiars..Page..6 please c: Thank you again~
@BirbQueen
Thank you so much for doing this!

I'd love to pick up a Rally and if not any stack of insects work for me :3
As for apparel can I pick..page 24?
And familiars..Page..6 please c:

Thank you again~
q2Z9sgR.png
bummp
bummp
v6iKMZr.png 23852.png

Sunny
he/him
FR +3
@BirbQueen I'm glad you have a supportive family doctor and I hope you can find more supportive people around you, and on FR too! It's amazing how much a caring person in your life helps :) Thank you so much for your encouraging post and for your generosity!! If I may, could I have: 1. [item = Reflective Fish Scales] 2. [item = Used cartography ink] 3. [item = Hooded hen] 4. [item = Dappled Clucker] 5. Any stack of seafood please! (I'm having a bit of trouble with my coatls >w<) I know the first 2 are swipp items, so if those aren't available, could I ask for a [item = Rally] and a stack of insects instead?) If I can also ask for familiars and apparel, I'd like to pick page 15 for both familiars and apparel! Thank you once again!
@BirbQueen

I'm glad you have a supportive family doctor and I hope you can find more supportive people around you, and on FR too! It's amazing how much a caring person in your life helps :) Thank you so much for your encouraging post and for your generosity!!

If I may, could I have:
1. Reflective Fish Scales
2. Used Cartography Ink
3. Hooded Hen
4. Dappled Clucker
5. Any stack of seafood please! (I'm having a bit of trouble with my coatls >w<)

I know the first 2 are swipp items, so if those aren't available, could I ask for a Rally and a stack of insects instead?)

If I can also ask for familiars and apparel, I'd like to pick page 15 for both familiars and apparel!

Thank you once again!
@BirbQueen

Hi! I know we're supposed to ask for five different things but honestly all I really need are insects of any kind in any amount (my dragons eat twice as many insects as anything else). but to leave you some options I guess I'll choose a familiar from page 12 and apparel from page 13. :)

PS: I hope you continue to progress; good luck!
@BirbQueen

Hi! I know we're supposed to ask for five different things but honestly all I really need are insects of any kind in any amount (my dragons eat twice as many insects as anything else). but to leave you some options I guess I'll choose a familiar from page 12 and apparel from page 13. :)

PS: I hope you continue to progress; good luck!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23