Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 26,831 Diamond Giveaway
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29
Oh momma that's a lot of gems. I do want those gems. Yes, yes. What might I do with them though? I'm glad you asked: First off I have two gen 1 projects that both need Crystal/Facet genes [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12782399] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/127824/12782399_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13737521] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/137376/13737521_350.png[/img] [/url] ^This guy also needs a Spine Gene. Second, I would buy a Fire Sprite, because I'm a silly person and didn't buy one when they were 700 gems instead of 8,000. Third with that is left over I'm going to commission a custom skin for the first gen 1 dragon up there. It will easily be 4000 - 5000 gems plus the 2000 gems for the blueprint (which I have to provide). With what is left over I'd probably take the time to look for some more skins that I'd like. I really, really like skins and accents or perhaps commission other artists, as I love art more than skins. :) Anyway, thank you for reading my ramble!
Oh momma that's a lot of gems.
I do want those gems. Yes, yes. What might I do with them though? I'm glad you asked:

First off I have two gen 1 projects that both need Crystal/Facet genes

12782399_350.png

13737521_350.png

^This guy also needs a Spine Gene.
Second, I would buy a Fire Sprite, because I'm a silly person and didn't buy one when they were 700 gems instead of 8,000. Third with that is left over I'm going to commission a custom skin for the first gen 1 dragon up there. It will easily be 4000 - 5000 gems plus the 2000 gems for the blueprint (which I have to provide).

With what is left over I'd probably take the time to look for some more skins that I'd like. I really, really like skins and accents or perhaps commission other artists, as I love art more than skins. :)

Anyway, thank you for reading my ramble!
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
@Reskaa3

So close to paying off my Bonefiend. I've gotta liquidate a few more things, but man, you have no idea how much 26kg would help me. I'm halfway to my dream, ahh.
@Reskaa3

So close to paying off my Bonefiend. I've gotta liquidate a few more things, but man, you have no idea how much 26kg would help me. I'm halfway to my dream, ahh.
bwuGGyS.png
@Reskaa3

I'd just want to dive into a pool full of virtual diamonds like how Daffy duck did ^.^ Virtual because if someone dived into gold/ diamonds in real life, they would break a healthy amount of bones
@Reskaa3

I'd just want to dive into a pool full of virtual diamonds like how Daffy duck did ^.^ Virtual because if someone dived into gold/ diamonds in real life, they would break a healthy amount of bones
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
@Reskaa3

Hi! I'm one of the Wishlist Strikers, a group that chooses active members at random, checks out their profiles for wish lists, and then tries to get them something on it! We do this every week, but it's not always easy to get something for them. Usually the steady donators can only contribute 15-20kt a week. We've been very lucky that a few kind people have made large onetime donations that let us splurge a bit in the past.

The gems could go very far to making a lot of people happy! So please consider sending them to the Wishlist Strikers!
@Reskaa3

Hi! I'm one of the Wishlist Strikers, a group that chooses active members at random, checks out their profiles for wish lists, and then tries to get them something on it! We do this every week, but it's not always easy to get something for them. Usually the steady donators can only contribute 15-20kt a week. We've been very lucky that a few kind people have made large onetime donations that let us splurge a bit in the past.

The gems could go very far to making a lot of people happy! So please consider sending them to the Wishlist Strikers!
wHevbhU.gif el4duj5.giflOT11q6.gif wHevbhU.gif
@Reskaa3

Wow, what a generous giveaway!

I'd love to have your gems in order to help support and make better my request hatchery. I run a thread where I let anyone who wants to ask for me to breed dragons and then I give away the babies for free, so your gems would help me get more fancier and a wider variety of dragons for peoples' requests, and convert some into money to help expand my lair to make room to hatch these babies for others.

Also, I recently lost my job so buying gems with real money really isn't an option for me right now... but I know lots of other folks are in that same boat, too, so that's not as important. :)
@Reskaa3

Wow, what a generous giveaway!

I'd love to have your gems in order to help support and make better my request hatchery. I run a thread where I let anyone who wants to ask for me to breed dragons and then I give away the babies for free, so your gems would help me get more fancier and a wider variety of dragons for peoples' requests, and convert some into money to help expand my lair to make room to hatch these babies for others.

Also, I recently lost my job so buying gems with real money really isn't an option for me right now... but I know lots of other folks are in that same boat, too, so that's not as important. :)
Oh man. I'd love to win all those shiny, shiny diamonds...

I like to run fun raffle/events that are a lot of work and are better with nicer prizes. These raffles generally aren't profitable for me since the prizes come out of my hoard and the number of tickets sold don't really add up to their value. So in addition to helping me finish some of my gene projects and personal goals, that many gems would buy a lot of nice prizes ^_^
Oh man. I'd love to win all those shiny, shiny diamonds...

I like to run fun raffle/events that are a lot of work and are better with nicer prizes. These raffles generally aren't profitable for me since the prizes come out of my hoard and the number of tickets sold don't really add up to their value. So in addition to helping me finish some of my gene projects and personal goals, that many gems would buy a lot of nice prizes ^_^
@Reskaa3

Okay maybe there are a lot more deserving people than me but can they all do THIS:

*beatboxes for five minutes straight*
@Reskaa3

Okay maybe there are a lot more deserving people than me but can they all do THIS:

*beatboxes for five minutes straight*
tumblr_nbicpyPuOm1rqig44o1_500.gif
Man, that's a lot of gems!

If I had them, I'd buy coliseum teams for all my friends - I have two teams myself, and I'm always lending them out to friends, but I don't have enough fighters for all of them! I want all my friends to be able to enjoy the game and make money through the coli.

And for myself, I'd use the gems to buy all of the lair expansions! I'm always running out of lair space, but I love buying dragons. I haven't settled on a specific lair aesthetic, but having more space - and money to buy dragons - would let me experiment with the look of my lair.
Man, that's a lot of gems!

If I had them, I'd buy coliseum teams for all my friends - I have two teams myself, and I'm always lending them out to friends, but I don't have enough fighters for all of them! I want all my friends to be able to enjoy the game and make money through the coli.

And for myself, I'd use the gems to buy all of the lair expansions! I'm always running out of lair space, but I love buying dragons. I haven't settled on a specific lair aesthetic, but having more space - and money to buy dragons - would let me experiment with the look of my lair.
RC5SSqp.gif fDnQl8B.gif
@Reskaa3
First, I think I would cry....
Second, I would buy a Light sprite because that is all I've wanted since I joined
Third, I would cry again because I would finally have a Light Sprite
Finally, with what I have left and what I have saved of my own funds, I would shower others with gifts because omg it's going to take me like 3 years to save up for this Light Sprite the normal way
Granted, I'm sure everyone else posting here ALSO has huge goals and I honestly don't think you can really judge one particular person to be worth of wielding Mjölnir. I mean 26kG.
But gods... $200 worth of gems... I need to win the lotto or something. This is stressing me out XD
@Reskaa3
First, I think I would cry....
Second, I would buy a Light sprite because that is all I've wanted since I joined
Third, I would cry again because I would finally have a Light Sprite
Finally, with what I have left and what I have saved of my own funds, I would shower others with gifts because omg it's going to take me like 3 years to save up for this Light Sprite the normal way
Granted, I'm sure everyone else posting here ALSO has huge goals and I honestly don't think you can really judge one particular person to be worth of wielding Mjölnir. I mean 26kG.
But gods... $200 worth of gems... I need to win the lotto or something. This is stressing me out XD
@Reskaa3 This is beyond generous of you to do and I'd love to join in this giveaway. I don't really deserve this more than anyone else but I'd love to have these gems (or at least some of them) and I'd share them with my friend and use them to celebrate my new YouTube channel and my birthday (and hasn't been too long after)
@Reskaa3 This is beyond generous of you to do and I'd love to join in this giveaway. I don't really deserve this more than anyone else but I'd love to have these gems (or at least some of them) and I'd share them with my friend and use them to celebrate my new YouTube channel and my birthday (and hasn't been too long after)
Hi! If you can, please visit my YouTube channel at this link (my channel is just a baby so please show it some love)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiyZVbL8KYsIr31klJMFOSg

ALL THE SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION!!!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29