Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 26,831 Diamond Giveaway
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@Reskaa3
asfkhhjsadn I'm so embarrassed I wrote all that and it's closed... x___x Sorry... Can you update the first post or the title to let us know? Sorry sorry! ;;
@Reskaa3
asfkhhjsadn I'm so embarrassed I wrote all that and it's closed... x___x Sorry... Can you update the first post or the title to let us know? Sorry sorry! ;;
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
Ahh congrats @Bubblekind! That sounds like such an awesome thing to do for other people. Haha kudos to you and your group! (but don't forget to treat yourself at least once :P)
Ahh congrats @Bubblekind! That sounds like such an awesome thing to do for other people. Haha kudos to you and your group! (but don't forget to treat yourself at least once :P)
tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio5_75sq.png tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio6_75sq.png tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio4_75sq.png
@Bubblekind
Congratulations! Your group sounds much more deserving of the prize than I, who would have simply spent the gems on myself XD
@Bubblekind
Congratulations! Your group sounds much more deserving of the prize than I, who would have simply spent the gems on myself XD
bic_signaturefinal_by_starkindlerstudio-daq8vx1.png
Congrats!
Congrats!
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
Congrats!
Congrats!
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
Congrats to the winners!
Congrats to the winners!
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
@Reskaa3

Well... I have a lot of things I could buy with that many gems, such as a plague sprite and boneyard tatters. But I'm sure there are more deserving people, haha.
@Reskaa3

Well... I have a lot of things I could buy with that many gems, such as a plague sprite and boneyard tatters. But I'm sure there are more deserving people, haha.
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29