Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 26,831 Diamond Giveaway
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29
@Reskaa3

Because I'm fabulous

I really wanna get some retired items, and an electrified sash for on of my dergs. He'd look amazing in it.
@Reskaa3

Because I'm fabulous

I really wanna get some retired items, and an electrified sash for on of my dergs. He'd look amazing in it.
jotaro_by_kawiku-d9ga4oc.pngkakyoin_by_kawiku-d9ga4of.png
@Reskaa3

Wow, that's a lot of gems. That's super nice of you to give all these away.
I'm probably as deserving as the next person around there....what would I want these gems for? Maybe to get some user-made skins/accents for my dragons, or to support the Arcane flight. And maybe, just maybe, I could get my first sprite. But other than that, the rest of the gems would probably go to whatever's in store for me.
And to whoever wins this, congrats! :) It's probably not going to be me, though.
@Reskaa3

Wow, that's a lot of gems. That's super nice of you to give all these away.
I'm probably as deserving as the next person around there....what would I want these gems for? Maybe to get some user-made skins/accents for my dragons, or to support the Arcane flight. And maybe, just maybe, I could get my first sprite. But other than that, the rest of the gems would probably go to whatever's in store for me.
And to whoever wins this, congrats! :) It's probably not going to be me, though.
6epgHfG.png
@Reskaa3

I don't really think I deserve it anymore than anyone else on this thread, but it would be great to have, I just started a few months back and I've been trying really hard to collect all the past fest items I've missed and with that much money I could do it! I'd love to deck out all my flight representatives in 1st year stuff! I can also promise you that your gems wouldn't be going to waste! I plan on playing FR for a long long LONG time.

Also, even if I don't get em, thanks for doing this, you're gonna make someone out there a happy camper. ^_^
@Reskaa3

I don't really think I deserve it anymore than anyone else on this thread, but it would be great to have, I just started a few months back and I've been trying really hard to collect all the past fest items I've missed and with that much money I could do it! I'd love to deck out all my flight representatives in 1st year stuff! I can also promise you that your gems wouldn't be going to waste! I plan on playing FR for a long long LONG time.

Also, even if I don't get em, thanks for doing this, you're gonna make someone out there a happy camper. ^_^
Pellumis_Gifting_Tree.png
come, bare your dreams to the wishtide...
@Reskaa3

Hello. I join in June. I am learning about everything still. Everyone here is very nice to me. I like spending time playing. I love the dragons I given. I take care of them.

I come to USA from Uganda. I learning English. My girlfriend is a wonderful person and she teach me. I can not get job so far, but I looking. My girlfriend and I share a room in a house with 7 other people. It can be crowded but everyone try to get along.

We do not have a computer, but there is one in the living room we can use if no one else on it. I don't have much time to spend on FR but I try to play with dragons and coli. I have dragons at level 10 now.

I do not ask for the whole amount. Any you send me would be appreciate. Thanks you for reading this.
@Reskaa3

Hello. I join in June. I am learning about everything still. Everyone here is very nice to me. I like spending time playing. I love the dragons I given. I take care of them.

I come to USA from Uganda. I learning English. My girlfriend is a wonderful person and she teach me. I can not get job so far, but I looking. My girlfriend and I share a room in a house with 7 other people. It can be crowded but everyone try to get along.

We do not have a computer, but there is one in the living room we can use if no one else on it. I don't have much time to spend on FR but I try to play with dragons and coli. I have dragons at level 10 now.

I do not ask for the whole amount. Any you send me would be appreciate. Thanks you for reading this.
gBD4XP7.png
@Reskaa3
I really don't think anyone deserves so much, so I'll probably give some to close friends. But i'm really not the selfless type of person XD, so most of it will go to getting good(better) prizes for CloudHeart and my future raffles!!! (keep an eye out for our first ever raffle coming out in a few days!!!!!)
@Reskaa3
I really don't think anyone deserves so much, so I'll probably give some to close friends. But i'm really not the selfless type of person XD, so most of it will go to getting good(better) prizes for CloudHeart and my future raffles!!! (keep an eye out for our first ever raffle coming out in a few days!!!!!)
Click Please:
2kcVwyY.jpgmz2W3hJ.jpg2kcVwyY.jpg
@Reskaa3

That is a lot of gems... qoq

I'd probably give some to friends and spend it mostly on my ever-growing gene projects, buying accents/skins, and try to collect some of those retired items that are ever so expensive.. X'D
@Reskaa3

That is a lot of gems... qoq

I'd probably give some to friends and spend it mostly on my ever-growing gene projects, buying accents/skins, and try to collect some of those retired items that are ever so expensive.. X'D
ABPmSkY.gif
___ > hi, i'm key! | he/they/she | fr+3
_
> art shop (prodartivity! closed atm) | sales
_
> ocs, motw, ror

_____
@Reskaa3
Well I'd like to apply here but not for myself! I run a wind group called the Wishlist Strikers and what we do is we go around to as many profiles as possible and surprise people by sending them what we can on their wishlist! It's all done with donations from our team and as you can imagine that gets pretty expensive and we aren't a horribly huge group so it takes us a long time to get money to use to buy people these gifts ^^; If you would like to donate your gems to our group I can guarantee you that it will be spread out in quite a lot of nice gifts to the whole community ^^ We could make quite a lot of extravagant wishes come true with that kind of donation so It would be worth it to at least ask right? If you'd like to see our forum thread or donation spreadsheet where we keep our records of donations/gifts I would be happy to show you (I'd have to do a screenshare or take screenshots though since it's in the wind forum) If you have any more questions about it please feel free to contact me! Good luck to everyone else as well!
@Reskaa3
Well I'd like to apply here but not for myself! I run a wind group called the Wishlist Strikers and what we do is we go around to as many profiles as possible and surprise people by sending them what we can on their wishlist! It's all done with donations from our team and as you can imagine that gets pretty expensive and we aren't a horribly huge group so it takes us a long time to get money to use to buy people these gifts ^^; If you would like to donate your gems to our group I can guarantee you that it will be spread out in quite a lot of nice gifts to the whole community ^^ We could make quite a lot of extravagant wishes come true with that kind of donation so It would be worth it to at least ask right? If you'd like to see our forum thread or donation spreadsheet where we keep our records of donations/gifts I would be happy to show you (I'd have to do a screenshare or take screenshots though since it's in the wind forum) If you have any more questions about it please feel free to contact me! Good luck to everyone else as well!
@Reskaa3

so many gems.... ._____.

Honestly, I probably don't deserve those gems because I'm a terrible person but might as well try lol
ok, so i'm actually trying to get back on my feet since I haven't played the game in over 8 months and I'm so behind on everything (the new genes, updates, economy) and i want to be one of those rich players on fr who can just message someone at random or on their birthday and grant their wish and give them something nice on fr or hold giveaways for people who can't really play hardcore. i wanna do all that but i'm not really able to because of money problems in real life so...

yeah, that's pretty much it
@Reskaa3

so many gems.... ._____.

Honestly, I probably don't deserve those gems because I'm a terrible person but might as well try lol
ok, so i'm actually trying to get back on my feet since I haven't played the game in over 8 months and I'm so behind on everything (the new genes, updates, economy) and i want to be one of those rich players on fr who can just message someone at random or on their birthday and grant their wish and give them something nice on fr or hold giveaways for people who can't really play hardcore. i wanna do all that but i'm not really able to because of money problems in real life so...

yeah, that's pretty much it

♠ she/her
♠ fr +3
♠ imp enthusiast
ylckxUv.png
@reskaa3 sighs, I would finally gene up my progen with cry/fac.
@reskaa3 sighs, I would finally gene up my progen with cry/fac.
No reason as to why I deserve it.
I'm just interested in poking luck a bit and seeing if it's possible for me to get some gems.
Just looking around for random giveaways to help me kickstart Flightrising :P
Thanks for doing this!
No reason as to why I deserve it.
I'm just interested in poking luck a bit and seeing if it's possible for me to get some gems.
Just looking around for random giveaways to help me kickstart Flightrising :P
Thanks for doing this!
Ongoing Affordable OOAK Project: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3331855
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29