Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 26,831 Diamond Giveaway
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@Reskaa3
Thats quite a lot of gems you have there.

If I were to get them, I'd apply them to just about the same things as everyone else here. Gem genes, marketplace gem familiars, buying other retired stuff from other players (sprites), stash them away, skins and accents (I've always wanted to make my own), things like that. I can't buy them myself so any I get are the one daily from well fed or small amounts from AH.
@Reskaa3
Thats quite a lot of gems you have there.

If I were to get them, I'd apply them to just about the same things as everyone else here. Gem genes, marketplace gem familiars, buying other retired stuff from other players (sprites), stash them away, skins and accents (I've always wanted to make my own), things like that. I can't buy them myself so any I get are the one daily from well fed or small amounts from AH.
@Reskaa3
So... Currently there are around (27 pages x 10 posts per page +4 = 274)... Well the odds are not in my favour but I'll try anyways. Just enough time to join the discussion. :)

With all those gems, I could finally try making skins and accents, I've been wanting to try forever, but I can't afford to buy the blueprints, but I can't afford to get them for myself. I'd have enough that I could design accents for my friends without having to ask for compensation. I could also buy some of the gem marketplace apparel, or maybe gem scrolls to finally gene my progens. [strike] And maybe one scatterscroll[/strike] I would keep a lot of the gems as a reserve for when new gem scroll come out, like Glimmer. It would be a bit overwhelming to get so many (since I can't buy gems I've never had anywhere near that amount), so I would share them among my friends to help them out as well. But honestly, 26,831 is an insane amount, I would probably have to spend a week or more of careful planning before I touch any of it.

As an afterthought, how do you plan to pick one person in so many? Would it be easier to split the prize into a few groups and give them out to a few players?

@Reskaa3
So... Currently there are around (27 pages x 10 posts per page +4 = 274)... Well the odds are not in my favour but I'll try anyways. Just enough time to join the discussion. :)

With all those gems, I could finally try making skins and accents, I've been wanting to try forever, but I can't afford to buy the blueprints, but I can't afford to get them for myself. I'd have enough that I could design accents for my friends without having to ask for compensation. I could also buy some of the gem marketplace apparel, or maybe gem scrolls to finally gene my progens. [strike] And maybe one scatterscroll[/strike] I would keep a lot of the gems as a reserve for when new gem scroll come out, like Glimmer. It would be a bit overwhelming to get so many (since I can't buy gems I've never had anywhere near that amount), so I would share them among my friends to help them out as well. But honestly, 26,831 is an insane amount, I would probably have to spend a week or more of careful planning before I touch any of it.

As an afterthought, how do you plan to pick one person in so many? Would it be easier to split the prize into a few groups and give them out to a few players?

Announcements to follow shortly.
Announcements to follow shortly.
@Reskaa3

I'm quivering in excitement! :D Can't wait to see who got it. :3
@Reskaa3

I'm quivering in excitement! :D Can't wait to see who got it. :3
Amethyst Geode Coral Basilisk Field Notes Red Maple Leaf
Good luck to everyone omg!! <3
Good luck to everyone omg!! <3
@Reskaa3

Well, so,far,,from what I've read, everyone here deserves some gems. If I would happen to receive this amazing gift, I'd used it to buy some genes for my progen and other dragons in my lair that I've never been able to afford to buy for them. I'd put some aside to save up, and start saving up seriously for my impossible goals of getting some retired items that I've always wished for. I just want to use the gems to spoil my dragons and it would help me get a head start on my goals that I've put aside (because it's quite difficult for me to earn money and save it for my goals). I have many more goals that will come my way in the near future. I hope you'd consider me as a candidate for this giveaway. Thank you for being so generous and giving us all a chance! ^u^
@Reskaa3

Well, so,far,,from what I've read, everyone here deserves some gems. If I would happen to receive this amazing gift, I'd used it to buy some genes for my progen and other dragons in my lair that I've never been able to afford to buy for them. I'd put some aside to save up, and start saving up seriously for my impossible goals of getting some retired items that I've always wished for. I just want to use the gems to spoil my dragons and it would help me get a head start on my goals that I've put aside (because it's quite difficult for me to earn money and save it for my goals). I have many more goals that will come my way in the near future. I hope you'd consider me as a candidate for this giveaway. Thank you for being so generous and giving us all a chance! ^u^
I have chosen a winner. i will not say who it is, but they can feel free to post who they are if they wish. that being said, i will be giving away items to other people that posted. it could be gems, treasure, apparel, familiars, or any other thing in my hoard i deem prize worthy. i will be giving the prizes within the next week so dont be sad if you dont get something right away.
I have chosen a winner. i will not say who it is, but they can feel free to post who they are if they wish. that being said, i will be giving away items to other people that posted. it could be gems, treasure, apparel, familiars, or any other thing in my hoard i deem prize worthy. i will be giving the prizes within the next week so dont be sad if you dont get something right away.
Congrats to whoever the winner is !
Congrats to whoever the winner is !
My group, the wishlist strikers, were the ones who won! We will not be keeping or spending the gems ourselves but instead will be buying and gifting things to the community as we do with all donations ^^ We will be able to buy some amazing gifts for quite a few people and we are extremely thankful to Reskaa3 for choosing our group!
My group, the wishlist strikers, were the ones who won! We will not be keeping or spending the gems ourselves but instead will be buying and gifting things to the community as we do with all donations ^^ We will be able to buy some amazing gifts for quite a few people and we are extremely thankful to Reskaa3 for choosing our group!
I-- I but...
Arrgh I can't... do these. I'm not the kind of person who wants to talk about myself or make myself anymore special than everyone else. We're all hard working players I figure. If i won the gems, I'd expand my lair, buy art and skins from wonderful artists, probably hold my own raffle. Course, I intend to do all these things someday anyway, but I'd get there soooo much sooner.

But really, if you're gonna give that much dough away to the most deserving person, I'd nominate @Snaptrap. I've only known them since they came to the Shadow flight a couple of months ago, but they made such a big, positive impact on our flight and even on day-to-day basis. They're on the site a crazy amount, so they're not a poor starving player, but a lot of that time they invest they give back to the community.

I'll never forget when @DeadlyInformant wrote up this big reveal about how much Snaptra has been giving behind the scenes, even buying a Light Sprite JUST for the inter-flight Dom push raffle. Like it was no big deal to buy AND donate a Light Sprite to their fellow Shadowbutts for trying so hard on Dominance. I read the article and laughed because, well, I already knew the answer was Snaptrap before Deadly went into the details to everyone. Snaptrap, to me personally, also helped us with a secret Shadow project by situating us with a coder for the spreadsheets and also donating prizes and lv25 dragons. For all they give, they don't ask for much in return. Even outside of Shadow Flight now, they do monthly raffles of items based on the holidays, which is also really cool and so involved! I don't know any user who holds raffles EVERY month.

Deadly is also a super helpful and kind person. If there is a runner up to Snaptrap, you should pick them!, but Snaptrap wasn't even a flight organizer who was giving us all of this generosity in the Shadow Flight. They just did these things because they loved their fellow players and loved making people happy.

And that's why Snaptrap deserves it, because they work hard and deserve a really big reward or surprise for themselves for once. Something I couldn't hope to give on my own with my playtime and resources.

Thank you.
I-- I but...
Arrgh I can't... do these. I'm not the kind of person who wants to talk about myself or make myself anymore special than everyone else. We're all hard working players I figure. If i won the gems, I'd expand my lair, buy art and skins from wonderful artists, probably hold my own raffle. Course, I intend to do all these things someday anyway, but I'd get there soooo much sooner.

But really, if you're gonna give that much dough away to the most deserving person, I'd nominate @Snaptrap. I've only known them since they came to the Shadow flight a couple of months ago, but they made such a big, positive impact on our flight and even on day-to-day basis. They're on the site a crazy amount, so they're not a poor starving player, but a lot of that time they invest they give back to the community.

I'll never forget when @DeadlyInformant wrote up this big reveal about how much Snaptra has been giving behind the scenes, even buying a Light Sprite JUST for the inter-flight Dom push raffle. Like it was no big deal to buy AND donate a Light Sprite to their fellow Shadowbutts for trying so hard on Dominance. I read the article and laughed because, well, I already knew the answer was Snaptrap before Deadly went into the details to everyone. Snaptrap, to me personally, also helped us with a secret Shadow project by situating us with a coder for the spreadsheets and also donating prizes and lv25 dragons. For all they give, they don't ask for much in return. Even outside of Shadow Flight now, they do monthly raffles of items based on the holidays, which is also really cool and so involved! I don't know any user who holds raffles EVERY month.

Deadly is also a super helpful and kind person. If there is a runner up to Snaptrap, you should pick them!, but Snaptrap wasn't even a flight organizer who was giving us all of this generosity in the Shadow Flight. They just did these things because they loved their fellow players and loved making people happy.

And that's why Snaptrap deserves it, because they work hard and deserve a really big reward or surprise for themselves for once. Something I couldn't hope to give on my own with my playtime and resources.

Thank you.
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29