Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | **CLOSED** drawing
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
2585h78.jpg
2585h78.jpg
70597159.png
Ravaen's Nest
I have a FR discord if interested!
***Banners to promote this raffle have just been added! Add one of these banners to your signature, bio, or any other location to promote the raffle. The more we advertise, the more entries we receive. The more entries received, the closer we get to unlocking the Loga! As an added bonus, anyone who uses these banners to help advertise will earn 5 extra entries per placement! **Please ensure that you ping or PM @Skellington10802 with the location(s) that you have placed the banners to ensure you receive your extra entries. See front page for more info.**
***Banners to promote this raffle have just been added! Add one of these banners to your signature, bio, or any other location to promote the raffle. The more we advertise, the more entries we receive. The more entries received, the closer we get to unlocking the Loga! As an added bonus, anyone who uses these banners to help advertise will earn 5 extra entries per placement! **Please ensure that you ping or PM @Skellington10802 with the location(s) that you have placed the banners to ensure you receive your extra entries. See front page for more info.**
j9zycYT.png tumblr_nq7m7pUQF91uw70xko1_250.png rve27oV.png MmlJdVb.png

hallowsmallsig_by_dragoonwys-d9e6lsm.png
vanitas_familiar_by_nightshadelewolf-d9b7wdw.png
pcmbO7a.png
lCsLw2i.png glowshroom_bottle.png
Bump!
Bump!
tumblr_oeya4pyPlt1uw70xko2_r1_250.png Reedsong Hatchery
Ruin or Rise [Nuzlocke]
Willing and Able [Pinkerlocke]
@LascielsShadow @MissMorior @Fyrianin @Doveilre @ShadowKitten @tec @Ravaen @Aenox @AgentModem @Mortiki @KatnapKradle @Toothless @lurfly @SpiritsBane @QueSeraAwesome @Myeengun @rubesdragon @Elimgarak @daniellefaye @Emberglo @Eyedol @xcyanide @Alluundra1087 @shadowsspy @Supernaturally @Esme @Arisoune @SouthFarthing @teaunicorn @Kowai @Kitlin @UserOfShadows @Svae @Zareth @wallow @Godiva @Keysrune @Kupari @Meia @modbox @biohazardBroski @ShadesofCyan @Snek @Rosoidela @Sandshoes @BeingOfNature @Coalescency @fenrischain @owntempo @mayneth @mallymcalli @meo @anabanana @Nymsy @4th @danicalifornia @splatoonstuck @LitaMaxwell @Goldenheart13

I'm sorry for anyone who feels as if I am spamming you in the past week. Sales have still been mediocre. We currently still have under 100 tickets sold and we would really like to give away that Loga! Anyone who is willing and able to add one of our banners to their bio or signature will get entries into the raffle as stated in the rules! Please just let me know if you have done so. Thank you all for your patience and assistance!
@LascielsShadow @MissMorior @Fyrianin @Doveilre @ShadowKitten @tec @Ravaen @Aenox @AgentModem @Mortiki @KatnapKradle @Toothless @lurfly @SpiritsBane @QueSeraAwesome @Myeengun @rubesdragon @Elimgarak @daniellefaye @Emberglo @Eyedol @xcyanide @Alluundra1087 @shadowsspy @Supernaturally @Esme @Arisoune @SouthFarthing @teaunicorn @Kowai @Kitlin @UserOfShadows @Svae @Zareth @wallow @Godiva @Keysrune @Kupari @Meia @modbox @biohazardBroski @ShadesofCyan @Snek @Rosoidela @Sandshoes @BeingOfNature @Coalescency @fenrischain @owntempo @mayneth @mallymcalli @meo @anabanana @Nymsy @4th @danicalifornia @splatoonstuck @LitaMaxwell @Goldenheart13

I'm sorry for anyone who feels as if I am spamming you in the past week. Sales have still been mediocre. We currently still have under 100 tickets sold and we would really like to give away that Loga! Anyone who is willing and able to add one of our banners to their bio or signature will get entries into the raffle as stated in the rules! Please just let me know if you have done so. Thank you all for your patience and assistance!

pcmbO7a.png
@Skellington10802

hehe I can add it :)

EDIT: in my hatchery and sig. :)
@Skellington10802

hehe I can add it :)

EDIT: in my hatchery and sig. :)
70597159.png
Ravaen's Nest
@Skellington10802

I will put it in my sig.
@Skellington10802

I will put it in my sig.
lumos_noxsig.png
Thank you @Ravaen! Tired of getting pinged yet? Haha!

I will ensure you are awarded the appropriate tickets for those.

Edit: And thanks @Meo! You will get your entries, too!
Thank you @Ravaen! Tired of getting pinged yet? Haha!

I will ensure you are awarded the appropriate tickets for those.

Edit: And thanks @Meo! You will get your entries, too!

pcmbO7a.png
Bump, the volcanic ash dragon looks so cool. 0-0 That's my dream dragon. xD

@Cheezyfries , @Astro0 , @HippieTurt , @PrayingMantis
This is a cool raffle, you should enter. ^-^

Bump, the volcanic ash dragon looks so cool. 0-0 That's my dream dragon. xD

@Cheezyfries , @Astro0 , @HippieTurt , @PrayingMantis
This is a cool raffle, you should enter. ^-^

@Skellington10802

haha nope I'm not tired of it. :) Probably won't ^_^
@Skellington10802

haha nope I'm not tired of it. :) Probably won't ^_^
70597159.png
Ravaen's Nest
@DarkOnyx
Thanks for the bump and pings! I will ensure you get your tickets for those.
We have added you to our ping list in our hatchery for the Volcanic Ash breeding pair, just in case! I actually will have that pair RTB in a week or two! I got lucky with the first pair, but who knows with the next clutch!
@DarkOnyx
Thanks for the bump and pings! I will ensure you get your tickets for those.
We have added you to our ping list in our hatchery for the Volcanic Ash breeding pair, just in case! I actually will have that pair RTB in a week or two! I got lucky with the first pair, but who knows with the next clutch!

pcmbO7a.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22