Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | **CLOSED** drawing
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22
Whoever you are, I greatly appreciate your consideration of us! Thank you so so much!! You're an A+ person in my book vuv/
Whoever you are, I greatly appreciate your consideration of us! Thank you so so much!! You're an A+ person in my book vuv/
EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
Oh, thank you! That's very gracious!
Oh, thank you! That's very gracious!
Wow, that is so kind :'O Thank you very much!
Wow, that is so kind :'O Thank you very much!
Thank you so much anonymous!!
Thank you so much anonymous!!
Hi! If you can, please visit my YouTube channel at this link (my channel is just a baby so please show it some love)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiyZVbL8KYsIr31klJMFOSg

ALL THE SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION!!!
@skellington10802 Many thanks to our mysterious benefactor, and to you for holding the raffle!
@skellington10802 Many thanks to our mysterious benefactor, and to you for holding the raffle!
Button-Cayde-Right.pngPlease Check the back of my lair for sale dragons! I'm always willing to hold dragons for people, and am open to custom breeding requests. Ping or PM me!
Thank you very much! :)
Thank you very much! :)
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1485492
Thank you very much, kind anonymous person! I hope you have a wonderful day!
Thank you very much, kind anonymous person! I hope you have a wonderful day!
tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
Oh goodness thank you! This definitely is a great end to an awesome day! Thank you again for making it so! ^w^/ I hope the rest of your year is joyous and awesome!
Oh goodness thank you! This definitely is a great end to an awesome day! Thank you again for making it so! ^w^/ I hope the rest of your year is joyous and awesome!
Awh thank you to whoever donated!!! I'm glad to be apart of this raffle!!! Hopefully I can purchase more tickets soon :)
Awh thank you to whoever donated!!! I'm glad to be apart of this raffle!!! Hopefully I can purchase more tickets soon :)
bitsnbobs_zpsbtvri8te.png
tumblr_npyibjI28p1uvtnbto2_400.png
Oh my, I'm meeting more and more kind people since I joined! Thank you, kind anon!
Oh my, I'm meeting more and more kind people since I joined! Thank you, kind anon!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22