Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | **CLOSED** drawing
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@Skellington10802

1: Battle Pack
2: Melara
3: Refraction
4: Cojiro
5: Baskor
6: Cretan
7: Forsyth
8: Apparel Pack
9: Darkling
@Skellington10802

1: Battle Pack
2: Melara
3: Refraction
4: Cojiro
5: Baskor
6: Cretan
7: Forsyth
8: Apparel Pack
9: Darkling
@Skellington10802

I am so sorry for not responding. I was away camping for the past week with no wifi. I feel so bad. Thanks anyway!
@Skellington10802

I am so sorry for not responding. I was away camping for the past week with no wifi. I feel so bad. Thanks anyway!
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
@emberflight17
No worries! We will be redrawing a few names to get the last prizes out. We will ping you if you've been selected, we will ping you! Thanks for supporting our hatchery and raffle!
@emberflight17
No worries! We will be redrawing a few names to get the last prizes out. We will ping you if you've been selected, we will ping you! Thanks for supporting our hatchery and raffle!
j9zycYT.png tumblr_nq7m7pUQF91uw70xko1_250.png rve27oV.png MmlJdVb.png

hallowsmallsig_by_dragoonwys-d9e6lsm.png
vanitas_familiar_by_nightshadelewolf-d9b7wdw.png
pcmbO7a.png
lCsLw2i.png glowshroom_bottle.png
@Skellington

Thanks!
@Skellington

Thanks!
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
@seedling @Creepshow @FuDing @GulungE @shadowwolfgem @Ravenrose @ShadowCipher @phyrosite @Aryian @FluffyDevourer @BurningEmbers @RiddleMeSphinx @Everfondly @Hollyshark @Serendipidy @Geekhyena @Dumb @NorWoodsWoman @Azamuku @Hayatiggs @ShadowOphelia @TurkFish @Alexandoria @10samantha242 @MoeMoeKyuun @Milkweeds @kaiel @Baker2be @Neocrow @Saeledheldes @wolfsi @Zenaku @fabulosity742 @Spottedleaf125 @mrmisfit @BronyGaming @Spyndel @Balisong @EssyDante @LittlestKohai @Mrianna @Noctillio @Ev0lutiv @LascielsShadow @OwnTempo @DeadlyInformant @Apollomi @Kiaeon @FlashandGuile @HawkSirius @AmericanMuscle @Skyheart @Syrara @EmberFlight17 @Braixens @Elininjakat @bundrod @Mayanayse @mothstream @Dremedon @trashcans @Nephenee @Arria @patchychan @moosen118 @Cattleman @kerai @silvereyedcrow @SplendidHorror @Daedalus191 @WizardsofOz

*If you have already received a prize and I missed removing your name, I apologize.

To all of those who have not received a prize yet:
I have 3 prizes left on the front page. They are all dragon prizes: Darklings, Forsyth, and Creton. If you would like to claim one of these prizes, please ping me with a list of your preference in order from 1st to 3rd. The first three people to respond will automatically get one of the prizes! Thank you to everyone who entered and supported our raffle/hatchery. Keep an eye out in the future for more raffles from our hatchery!

**UPDATE** All prizes have been claimed. Thank you all for your support!
@seedling @Creepshow @FuDing @GulungE @shadowwolfgem @Ravenrose @ShadowCipher @phyrosite @Aryian @FluffyDevourer @BurningEmbers @RiddleMeSphinx @Everfondly @Hollyshark @Serendipidy @Geekhyena @Dumb @NorWoodsWoman @Azamuku @Hayatiggs @ShadowOphelia @TurkFish @Alexandoria @10samantha242 @MoeMoeKyuun @Milkweeds @kaiel @Baker2be @Neocrow @Saeledheldes @wolfsi @Zenaku @fabulosity742 @Spottedleaf125 @mrmisfit @BronyGaming @Spyndel @Balisong @EssyDante @LittlestKohai @Mrianna @Noctillio @Ev0lutiv @LascielsShadow @OwnTempo @DeadlyInformant @Apollomi @Kiaeon @FlashandGuile @HawkSirius @AmericanMuscle @Skyheart @Syrara @EmberFlight17 @Braixens @Elininjakat @bundrod @Mayanayse @mothstream @Dremedon @trashcans @Nephenee @Arria @patchychan @moosen118 @Cattleman @kerai @silvereyedcrow @SplendidHorror @Daedalus191 @WizardsofOz

*If you have already received a prize and I missed removing your name, I apologize.

To all of those who have not received a prize yet:
I have 3 prizes left on the front page. They are all dragon prizes: Darklings, Forsyth, and Creton. If you would like to claim one of these prizes, please ping me with a list of your preference in order from 1st to 3rd. The first three people to respond will automatically get one of the prizes! Thank you to everyone who entered and supported our raffle/hatchery. Keep an eye out in the future for more raffles from our hatchery!

**UPDATE** All prizes have been claimed. Thank you all for your support!
j9zycYT.png tumblr_nq7m7pUQF91uw70xko1_250.png rve27oV.png MmlJdVb.png

hallowsmallsig_by_dragoonwys-d9e6lsm.png
vanitas_familiar_by_nightshadelewolf-d9b7wdw.png
pcmbO7a.png
lCsLw2i.png glowshroom_bottle.png
@Skellington10802
May I have Forsyth?
@Skellington10802
May I have Forsyth?
qruiRvb.png
@Moosen118
Sending over. Thanks!