Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | **CLOSED** drawing
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
**BIG ANNOUNCEMENT**

New prizes have been added to the Prize Packs section of the front page! Check out the new additions, including a level 8 Spiral, Chalcedony, and a Battle Alchemist prize pack! Keep an eye on the front page in the coming week, as there could still be additions to some of these packs, as well as other prize packs!

As a final note, I would like to thank the generous contributors of many items in these prize packs, along with several of the prize dragons! We at ZEH appreciate everyone's support and generosity. Good luck to all entrants!
**BIG ANNOUNCEMENT**

New prizes have been added to the Prize Packs section of the front page! Check out the new additions, including a level 8 Spiral, Chalcedony, and a Battle Alchemist prize pack! Keep an eye on the front page in the coming week, as there could still be additions to some of these packs, as well as other prize packs!

As a final note, I would like to thank the generous contributors of many items in these prize packs, along with several of the prize dragons! We at ZEH appreciate everyone's support and generosity. Good luck to all entrants!
j9zycYT.png tumblr_nq7m7pUQF91uw70xko1_250.png rve27oV.png MmlJdVb.png

hallowsmallsig_by_dragoonwys-d9e6lsm.png
vanitas_familiar_by_nightshadelewolf-d9b7wdw.png
pcmbO7a.png
lCsLw2i.png glowshroom_bottle.png
2585h78.jpg
2585h78.jpg
70597159.png
Ravaen's Nest
I have a FR discord if interested!
To the people listed below:
An anonymous donor has been gracious enough to purchase one ticket for each of you! Should you feel the need to thank them, please just leave a comment on this thread. Their identity will not be revealed, as they have requested. Should you feel that you would like additional entries, please check the front page of this post for the rules regarding entering the drawing. Thank you all for stopping by and good luck to all of you!

@GulungE @teuthists @shadowwolfgem @Arlenne @Ravenrose @ShadowCipher @phyrosite @Aryian @FluffyDevourer @booboo40 @BurningEmbers @RiddleMeSphinx @Everfondly @Hollyshark @Serendipidy @Geekhyena @Dumb @DaughterOfTime @NorWoodsWoman @Vincentdragon @SpellKitten999 @Azamuku @KatLover4ever @Meo @Hayatiggs @ShadowOphelia @TurkFish @Alexandoria @10samantha242 @ObsidianBlade @MoeMoeKyuun @Milkweeds @kaiel @LittleGiggleMist @Baker2be @AgentModem @Neocrow @Saeledheldes @phoeniixfire @wolfsi @Zenaku @fabulosity742 @Spottedleaf125 @mrmisfit @BronyGaming @Spyndel @Balisong @EssyDante @LittlestKohai @Mrianna @Noctilio @Ev0lutiv @LascielsShadow @OwnTempo @DeadlyInformant @Apollomi @Kiaeon @FlashandGuile @HawkSirius @AmericanMuscle @Skyheart @Syrara @EmberFlight17 @Braixens @Elininjakat @bundrod @Mayanayse @lanmerr @mothstream @Dremedon @trashcans @Nephenee @Arria @patchychan @moosen118 @LexWasniahc @Cattleman @kerai @silvereyedcrow @Nareetsune @SplendidHorror @Daedalus191 @WizardsofOz
To the people listed below:
An anonymous donor has been gracious enough to purchase one ticket for each of you! Should you feel the need to thank them, please just leave a comment on this thread. Their identity will not be revealed, as they have requested. Should you feel that you would like additional entries, please check the front page of this post for the rules regarding entering the drawing. Thank you all for stopping by and good luck to all of you!

@GulungE @teuthists @shadowwolfgem @Arlenne @Ravenrose @ShadowCipher @phyrosite @Aryian @FluffyDevourer @booboo40 @BurningEmbers @RiddleMeSphinx @Everfondly @Hollyshark @Serendipidy @Geekhyena @Dumb @DaughterOfTime @NorWoodsWoman @Vincentdragon @SpellKitten999 @Azamuku @KatLover4ever @Meo @Hayatiggs @ShadowOphelia @TurkFish @Alexandoria @10samantha242 @ObsidianBlade @MoeMoeKyuun @Milkweeds @kaiel @LittleGiggleMist @Baker2be @AgentModem @Neocrow @Saeledheldes @phoeniixfire @wolfsi @Zenaku @fabulosity742 @Spottedleaf125 @mrmisfit @BronyGaming @Spyndel @Balisong @EssyDante @LittlestKohai @Mrianna @Noctilio @Ev0lutiv @LascielsShadow @OwnTempo @DeadlyInformant @Apollomi @Kiaeon @FlashandGuile @HawkSirius @AmericanMuscle @Skyheart @Syrara @EmberFlight17 @Braixens @Elininjakat @bundrod @Mayanayse @lanmerr @mothstream @Dremedon @trashcans @Nephenee @Arria @patchychan @moosen118 @LexWasniahc @Cattleman @kerai @silvereyedcrow @Nareetsune @SplendidHorror @Daedalus191 @WizardsofOz
j9zycYT.png tumblr_nq7m7pUQF91uw70xko1_250.png rve27oV.png MmlJdVb.png

hallowsmallsig_by_dragoonwys-d9e6lsm.png
vanitas_familiar_by_nightshadelewolf-d9b7wdw.png
pcmbO7a.png
lCsLw2i.png glowshroom_bottle.png
Thank you whoever you are! :3
Thank you whoever you are! :3
qruiRvb.png
Oh, thank you! That's very gracious of you, mysterious Mr. X!
Oh, thank you! That's very gracious of you, mysterious Mr. X!
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
Wow um thanks! This is really out of no where but thank you a lot mystery anon
Wow um thanks! This is really out of no where but thank you a lot mystery anon
This is a nice surprise to start my day! Thank you very much gracious anon, I hope you'll always have lovely days ahead of you <3
This is a nice surprise to start my day! Thank you very much gracious anon, I hope you'll always have lovely days ahead of you <3
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o1_500.gif
ty!
ty!
arcane_ani.gif
Awww thankies Anonymous gift giver!!
Awww thankies Anonymous gift giver!!
3O9SgpL_zpsdlyhbbpw.png
Thank you so much anonymous! ^^ That was really kind of you to do! c: I wish you well!
Thank you so much anonymous! ^^ That was really kind of you to do! c: I wish you well!
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22