Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | *winners on pg.10!* ODCA Botanical Appar
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center]Arintol presents: [b]Dragon Nature[/b] [quote][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16793] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/168/16793_350.png[/img] [/url] Leaforo (16793), owned by Arintol (54878) [b]Apparel:[/b] Green Olive Wreath Black Fedora Black Waistcoat Black Breeches Silver Filigree Breastplate White Spats As you're traveling through the Viridian Labyrinth, you come across a small stand loaded with trinkets. It looks abandoned until a you hear a small throat being cleared. You look around to see a fae in a business suit watching you. It takes you a moment to notice that he is sitting on the shoulder of a Construction Mith in full armor, it glares at you with it's black eyes. "Feel free to look around." The fae says in the monotone voice of his kind. You see many trinkets, and baubles, some of which seem familiar for some reason. Nothing is of particular interest, so after a polite amount of time has passed, you tell him thanks, and leave. As you go, you reflect on how strange it is to find a fae in a suit in the nature realm. [/quote] [quote][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10819] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/109/10819_350.png[/img] [/url] Nil (10819), Arintol (54878) [b]Apparel:[/b] Druidic Armband Green Birdskull Necklace Woodland Headband Tan Bandana Green Renaissance Shirt Green Breeches Green Birdskull Wingpiece As you walk away from the stand, you round a corner and are rammed by a rather large Paradise Zailis, upon whose back you see another fae, who appeared to be riding it as a steed. Upon running into you, the fae drops a host of objects. Her garb is very strange indeed. Instead of a neatly kept suit as the other fae had, she appears to have adorned herself with every bit and bobble she could find. She flies around in a flurry, trying to pick up all the fallen trinkets. "Sorry, sorry!" she exclaims. The Paradise Zalis starts picking up the objects, and the fae joins it. As you bend down to help, you notice that one of the objects looks suspiciously like a winter wolf pelt you traded to Swipp the other day. She snatches it out of your claws. "Don't worry, we can handle it." she insists. You eye some of the other objects, and notice that quite a few are items that swipp collects. You ask where she got them, but instead of answering she shouts, "LEAFORO, COME HERE!" The fae from the stand appears, riding his familiar. "Yes dear?" he inquires. "Help me with this stuff please." Her voice is monotone, but her crest seems to be telling it's own story. Leaforo says nothing, but his crest answers with a few flares, his Construction mith is watching you with it's beady eyes. The Paradise Zalis is edging closer and closer to your blind spot. You excuse yourself and leave quickly. It takes you a while to find an authority to report that you think there's a couple thieves nearby and show them the way there. By the time the glade patrol arrives, the stand is gone. The only trace of it's existence being an imprint in the dirt where it once rested, and a few brightly colored feathers from the Zalis. In the end you conclude, that you can take the dragon out into nature, but you can't take the nature out of the dragon. [/quote] Author's note: It's hard for a fae to wear a familiar.
Arintol presents: Dragon Nature
Quote:

16793_350.png

Leaforo (16793), owned by Arintol (54878)

Apparel:
Green Olive Wreath
Black Fedora
Black Waistcoat
Black Breeches
Silver Filigree Breastplate
White Spats

As you're traveling through the Viridian Labyrinth, you come across a small stand loaded with trinkets. It looks abandoned until a you hear a small throat being cleared. You look around to see a fae in a business suit watching you. It takes you a moment to notice that he is sitting on the shoulder of a Construction Mith in full armor, it glares at you with it's black eyes. "Feel free to look around." The fae says in the monotone voice of his kind. You see many trinkets, and baubles, some of which seem familiar for some reason. Nothing is of particular interest, so after a polite amount of time has passed, you tell him thanks, and leave. As you go, you reflect on how strange it is to find a fae in a suit in the nature realm.
Quote:

10819_350.png

Nil (10819), Arintol (54878)

Apparel:
Druidic Armband
Green Birdskull Necklace
Woodland Headband
Tan Bandana
Green Renaissance Shirt
Green Breeches
Green Birdskull Wingpiece

As you walk away from the stand, you round a corner and are rammed by a rather large Paradise Zailis, upon whose back you see another fae, who appeared to be riding it as a steed. Upon running into you, the fae drops a host of objects. Her garb is very strange indeed. Instead of a neatly kept suit as the other fae had, she appears to have adorned herself with every bit and bobble she could find. She flies around in a flurry, trying to pick up all the fallen trinkets. "Sorry, sorry!" she exclaims. The Paradise Zalis starts picking up the objects, and the fae joins it.
As you bend down to help, you notice that one of the objects looks suspiciously like a winter wolf pelt you traded to Swipp the other day. She snatches it out of your claws. "Don't worry, we can handle it." she insists. You eye some of the other objects, and notice that quite a few are items that swipp collects. You ask where she got them, but instead of answering she shouts, "LEAFORO, COME HERE!" The fae from the stand appears, riding his familiar. "Yes dear?" he inquires.
"Help me with this stuff please." Her voice is monotone, but her crest seems to be telling it's own story. Leaforo says nothing, but his crest answers with a few flares, his Construction mith is watching you with it's beady eyes. The Paradise Zalis is edging closer and closer to your blind spot.
You excuse yourself and leave quickly. It takes you a while to find an authority to report that you think there's a couple thieves nearby and show them the way there. By the time the glade patrol arrives, the stand is gone. The only trace of it's existence being an imprint in the dirt where it once rested, and a few brightly colored feathers from the Zalis.
In the end you conclude, that you can take the dragon out into nature, but you can't take the nature out of the dragon.

Author's note:
It's hard for a fae to wear a familiar.
iJ93GfK.png
Reserving this for morning!
@SyiiTormey
Reserving this for morning!
@SyiiTormey
LzG5Smh.png
All new entries have been recorded! Bump Bump Bump!!!

Seriously, all these dragons are so amazing!!
All new entries have been recorded! Bump Bump Bump!!!

Seriously, all these dragons are so amazing!!
6Sx7SSv.png
Up up up up up up up!!
Up up up up up up up!!
6Sx7SSv.png
^
^
6Sx7SSv.png
@cooneyms
I added a piece of apparel to one of my faes, I hope that's okay… I added it to the list too.
Aslo, I really want to do another entry for fun… I've been waiting for the nature contest since the Shadow contest ended. (This is the only contest I have oldies that can go well with the theme, I was very excited to see a WC scroll up!)
Would it be alright if I made a new post with a couple other entries, and just put at the top of it that they're not my real entries?

Edit: Also, is it okay that my faes aren't in all natural attire? I felt like the natural stuff had been used a bunch and wanted to try something a bit different.
@cooneyms
I added a piece of apparel to one of my faes, I hope that's okay… I added it to the list too.
Aslo, I really want to do another entry for fun… I've been waiting for the nature contest since the Shadow contest ended. (This is the only contest I have oldies that can go well with the theme, I was very excited to see a WC scroll up!)
Would it be alright if I made a new post with a couple other entries, and just put at the top of it that they're not my real entries?

Edit: Also, is it okay that my faes aren't in all natural attire? I felt like the natural stuff had been used a bunch and wanted to try something a bit different.
iJ93GfK.png
@Arintol

Yes to all your questions! :D

You can make as many changes as you need up until the contest closes.

You can enter as many dragons as you want and all entries will count. Go wild!!! The only restriction involved is that if more than one of your dragons places, only 1 win will count.

And wearing natural attire will get you bonus points from the judges, but you're not restricted to only that and you wont get points deducted for any other kind of apparel. So again, I say go wild with the theme!!
@Arintol

Yes to all your questions! :D

You can make as many changes as you need up until the contest closes.

You can enter as many dragons as you want and all entries will count. Go wild!!! The only restriction involved is that if more than one of your dragons places, only 1 win will count.

And wearing natural attire will get you bonus points from the judges, but you're not restricted to only that and you wont get points deducted for any other kind of apparel. So again, I say go wild with the theme!!
6Sx7SSv.png
@cooneyms
Well I guess it's a good thing I don't have money for more apparel right now, because I won't run out of dragons to dress anytime soon XD
I think I can probably get another 2-5 entries in with the apparel I have on hand. Depending on what I do…
@cooneyms
Well I guess it's a good thing I don't have money for more apparel right now, because I won't run out of dragons to dress anytime soon XD
I think I can probably get another 2-5 entries in with the apparel I have on hand. Depending on what I do…
iJ93GfK.png
@Arintol

Awesome, I can't wait to see them!! I've also been eagerly awaiting this contest, me and my whole lair full of Naturey dragons haha XD
@Arintol

Awesome, I can't wait to see them!! I've also been eagerly awaiting this contest, me and my whole lair full of Naturey dragons haha XD
6Sx7SSv.png
@cooneyms

I have a question: do silks count as natural apparel? c:
@cooneyms

I have a question: do silks count as natural apparel? c:
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11