Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | *winners on pg.10!* ODCA Botanical Appar
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center][size=5]Apologies for the delay! The judging period is now over, and the winners can be found on page 10![/size][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/pxFEtWT.png [/img][/center] [right][size=2]Banner created by the talented [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=47189&tab=userpage]PoisonedPaper[/url]![/size][/right] As the second annual Greenskeeper Gathering draws to a close, some of the older dragons are reminiscing and thinking back fondly of the past. One particular pair sits at the edge of the Viridian Labyrinth chatting, but as they watch the multitude of dragons pass by, they soon get into an argument. “I’m telling you we need to get back in touch with our roots, go back to nature and the forest from which we came!” A very animated Skydancer is gesturing wildly and practically shouting at her Tundra companion. “I mean, look at you! You’re so wrapped up in metal and manufactured apparel that you’ve lost sight of what you really are at heart—a Nature dragon. It was simple back in the day. We didn’t have all of this newfangled apparel, and much of what we had was completely natural.” [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1042765] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10428/1042765_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Rather than getting annoyed with the Skydancer as one might expect, he cracks a smile and just shakes his head. “And [i]I’m[/i] telling [i]you[/i] that times have changed, things happen, dragons move on, and life progresses. I think you’re also misremembering the past—as I recall, we had plenty of apparel that was less-than-natural. Besides, exactly how natural are you trying to get? [i]This[/i] natural?” he asked, scooping up his Sunspot Clouddancer and tucking it under one wing. “Is [i]this[/i] the kind of natural look you were hoping for?” [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=271418] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2715/271418_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol][center][item=Sunspot Clouddancer] [/columns] She giggled. “No, but that’s actually not a bad idea!” Summit’s unsuspecting Death’s Head Stag let out a small squeak of protest as it was plopped on top of her head. “Familiapparel?” she propositioned, striking a ridiculous pose. Tesler was on his side roaring with laughter. “Oh geez,” he wheezed out in between bouts of laughing. “I wonder what other familiars could be used as apparel.” “Familiars as apparel is a truly ridiculous yet completely brilliant idea. I wonder if anyone would actually go along with it…”
Apologies for the delay! The judging period is now over, and the winners can be found on page 10!
pxFEtWT.png
Banner created by the talented PoisonedPaper!

As the second annual Greenskeeper Gathering draws to a close, some of the older dragons are reminiscing and thinking back fondly of the past. One particular pair sits at the edge of the Viridian Labyrinth chatting, but as they watch the multitude of dragons pass by, they soon get into an argument.

“I’m telling you we need to get back in touch with our roots, go back to nature and the forest from which we came!” A very animated Skydancer is gesturing wildly and practically shouting at her Tundra companion. “I mean, look at you! You’re so wrapped up in metal and manufactured apparel that you’ve lost sight of what you really are at heart—a Nature dragon. It was simple back in the day. We didn’t have all of this newfangled apparel, and much of what we had was completely natural.”

Rather than getting annoyed with the Skydancer as one might expect, he cracks a smile and just shakes his head. “And I’m telling you that times have changed, things happen, dragons move on, and life progresses. I think you’re also misremembering the past—as I recall, we had plenty of apparel that was less-than-natural. Besides, exactly how natural are you trying to get? This natural?” he asked, scooping up his Sunspot Clouddancer and tucking it under one wing. “Is this the kind of natural look you were hoping for?”

271418_350.png
Sunspot Clouddancer

She giggled. “No, but that’s actually not a bad idea!” Summit’s unsuspecting Death’s Head Stag let out a small squeak of protest as it was plopped on top of her head. “Familiapparel?” she propositioned, striking a ridiculous pose.

Tesler was on his side roaring with laughter. “Oh geez,” he wheezed out in between bouts of laughing. “I wonder what other familiars could be used as apparel.”

“Familiars as apparel is a truly ridiculous yet completely brilliant idea. I wonder if anyone would actually go along with it…”
IF7Zry6.jpg
[center][size=5][b]The Old Dragon Collector's Association's Fifth Apparel Contest[/b][/size][/center] Hello, and welcome to the Old Dragon Collector Association's fifth apparel contest: The Botanical Edition! The contest is now open for entries and will close at the end of [u]Thursday, June 4th[/u] (so at 23:59 FR time). The judges will take time to score each contestant, and then we will announce the winners sometime on [u]the Sunday the 7th[/u]. [color=green][b]In honor of the environment and all things natural, we want to see dragons get in touch with their nature-y side! Specifically, we want to see how creatively your dragons can use their familiars as apparel! You don’t have to find an actual piece of apparel that resembles the familiar—you can write about it, you can make art about it, or you can even just go find some picture that you think accurately portrays what you’re trying to express. We just want to know how your dragon would [i]theoretically[/i] wear its familiar as apparel, so feel free to be as creative as you’d like! Also, to add an extra spin to the competition, dragons with apparel that is completely natural (not processed or manufactured in any way) will get bonus points! For example, Tawny Antlers are completely natural and would earn you bonus points, but a Bleached Peacekeeping Vest would not—even though you could argue that the vest is made from all natural materials, the vest itself had to be “manufactured” to some degree, so it wouldn’t count![/b][/color] The judges ([url=http://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/29678]benalene[/url], [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/350]BotanyBlack[/url], and [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/4062]Lexreon[/url]) will be judging based on 6 criteria: [LIST=1] [*] [b]character (writing/art) [/b] – You can write about anything you want--perhaps regarding why you chose the apparel you did or describing your dragon’s character; it can be in prose, poem, RP format from the dragon’s perspective or otherwise, any way you want! [*] [b]fit to theme[/b] – After all, this [i]is[/i] a nature-themed contest! [*] [b]outfit coordination[/b] – While fashion disasters are hilarious, they have their place (which isn’t here) [*] [b]originality/creativity[/b] – Creativity is important, and sometimes the seemingly unconventional approach is the once that wins people over [*] [b]apparel layering[/b] – We wanna see you masterfully layer that apparel and make your dragon look snazzy [*] [b]simple vs. overdone[/b] – That being said, things shouldn’t be [i]so[/i] over-the-top that they’re borderline ridiculous, ne? You can be as elaborate as you want, of course, but stay tasteful~ [/LIST] [size=4][b][u]IMPORTANT NOTES:[/u][/b][/size] [list] [*] Since this [i]is[/i] and ODCA event, there will be an age restriction for entries. Dragons entered into the contest must have been [b]born on May 31st of 2014 or earlier[/b] (in other words, [b]they should be at least one year old[/b]) [*] Accents are allowed, but [b]skins are a no-no[/b] for this contest! Partial skins (accents that covered more than 30% and had to be printed with a skin blueprint) are okay as long as they don't cover up the majority of the dragon (i.e. people should still roughly be able to see the dragon's colors just by looking at it). [*] For clarification, dragons can be any element! The only thing that matters is age. [*] You may enter the same dragon into different/consecutive contests. [*] You may enter more than one dragon if you wish, but you can only win once per contest. This does not disqualify you from winning in subsequent contests--you just can't, say, win both 1st [i]and[/i] 2nd place in one particular contest. [*] This contest is NOT only limited to members of the ODCA--anyone who wishes may join in on the fun! [*] If you would like to know how you placed (assuming you weren't in one of the top three), feel free to shoot me a PM asking about it! I can tell you your placing among the entire field along with any notes the judges may have recorded about your entry. [*] If you decide to use a fullsize familiar image with your post, it'd be best to upload them to an image hosting site and using that URL because for some reason, they end up broken on the forums if you just use FR's URL. [*][b]This time I will unfortunately be unavailable from Sunday through late Wednesday, so please ping cooneyms with any questions you may have![/b] [*] [i]I'll add more things here as they come up[/i]
The Old Dragon Collector's Association's
Fifth Apparel Contest

Hello, and welcome to the Old Dragon Collector Association's fifth apparel contest: The Botanical Edition! The contest is now open for entries and will close at the end of Thursday, June 4th (so at 23:59 FR time). The judges will take time to score each contestant, and then we will announce the winners sometime on the Sunday the 7th.

In honor of the environment and all things natural, we want to see dragons get in touch with their nature-y side! Specifically, we want to see how creatively your dragons can use their familiars as apparel! You don’t have to find an actual piece of apparel that resembles the familiar—you can write about it, you can make art about it, or you can even just go find some picture that you think accurately portrays what you’re trying to express. We just want to know how your dragon would theoretically wear its familiar as apparel, so feel free to be as creative as you’d like!

Also, to add an extra spin to the competition, dragons with apparel that is completely natural (not processed or manufactured in any way) will get bonus points! For example, Tawny Antlers are completely natural and would earn you bonus points, but a Bleached Peacekeeping Vest would not—even though you could argue that the vest is made from all natural materials, the vest itself had to be “manufactured” to some degree, so it wouldn’t count!

The judges (benalene, BotanyBlack, and Lexreon) will be judging based on 6 criteria:
  1. character (writing/art) – You can write about anything you want--perhaps regarding why you chose the apparel you did or describing your dragon’s character; it can be in prose, poem, RP format from the dragon’s perspective or otherwise, any way you want!
  2. fit to theme – After all, this is a nature-themed contest!
  3. outfit coordination – While fashion disasters are hilarious, they have their place (which isn’t here)
  4. originality/creativity – Creativity is important, and sometimes the seemingly unconventional approach is the once that wins people over
  5. apparel layering – We wanna see you masterfully layer that apparel and make your dragon look snazzy
  6. simple vs. overdone – That being said, things shouldn’t be so over-the-top that they’re borderline ridiculous, ne? You can be as elaborate as you want, of course, but stay tasteful~

IMPORTANT NOTES:
  • Since this is and ODCA event, there will be an age restriction for entries. Dragons entered into the contest must have been born on May 31st of 2014 or earlier (in other words, they should be at least one year old)
  • Accents are allowed, but skins are a no-no for this contest! Partial skins (accents that covered more than 30% and had to be printed with a skin blueprint) are okay as long as they don't cover up the majority of the dragon (i.e. people should still roughly be able to see the dragon's colors just by looking at it).
  • For clarification, dragons can be any element! The only thing that matters is age.
  • You may enter the same dragon into different/consecutive contests.
  • You may enter more than one dragon if you wish, but you can only win once per contest. This does not disqualify you from winning in subsequent contests--you just can't, say, win both 1st and 2nd place in one particular contest.
  • This contest is NOT only limited to members of the ODCA--anyone who wishes may join in on the fun!
  • If you would like to know how you placed (assuming you weren't in one of the top three), feel free to shoot me a PM asking about it! I can tell you your placing among the entire field along with any notes the judges may have recorded about your entry.
  • If you decide to use a fullsize familiar image with your post, it'd be best to upload them to an image hosting site and using that URL because for some reason, they end up broken on the forums if you just use FR's URL.
  • This time I will unfortunately be unavailable from Sunday through late Wednesday, so please ping cooneyms with any questions you may have!
  • I'll add more things here as they come up
IF7Zry6.jpg
[size=5][b]HOW TO ENTER[/b][/size] Please list: [LIST] [*] Your dragon's name and ID# [*] Your username and ID# [*] An image of your dragon (if the image you post is not a static image, please remember not to change apparel/accents in the middle of the contest!) [*] A list of the names of the apparel items the dragon is wearing [*] The name (and number) of the accent the dragon is wearing (if applicable) [*] And a short little blurb for the Character aspect of the contest [/LIST] It doesn't have to look exactly like this (and you don't necessarily need to put your entry in a quote box either), but here's an example entry just in case you wanted one~ [quote=Example Entry] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57990] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/580/57990_350.png[/img] [/url] Kamal (#57990) owned by Stormflight (#13824) [b]Apparel:[/b] Companion Comet, Pink Highnoon Hank, Red Fedora, Raider Helm, Whisperer's Cowl, Violet Deepsea Bulb, Sunguard Chest, Scarlet Satin Tunic, Chestnut Feathered Wings, Magmatic Pauldrons, Dented Iron Tail Cuffs, Purple Birdskull Wingpiece [b]Accent:[/b] Stoneswept Arabesque (#7316) [center][i]Kamal's fashion sense is too divine for mere mortals to understand. Kneel before him and weep, you peasants![/i][/center] [/quote] [size=2]Sidenote: [i]Please[/i] don't let your dragons emulate Kamal when they get dressed up...[/size] We will be keeping track of entries in the fifth post of this thread, but please be patient if the post isn't updated quickly!
HOW TO ENTER

Please list:
  • Your dragon's name and ID#
  • Your username and ID#
  • An image of your dragon (if the image you post is not a static image, please remember not to change apparel/accents in the middle of the contest!)
  • A list of the names of the apparel items the dragon is wearing
  • The name (and number) of the accent the dragon is wearing (if applicable)
  • And a short little blurb for the Character aspect of the contest

It doesn't have to look exactly like this (and you don't necessarily need to put your entry in a quote box either), but here's an example entry just in case you wanted one~
Example Entry wrote:

57990_350.png

Kamal (#57990) owned by Stormflight (#13824)

Apparel: Companion Comet, Pink Highnoon Hank, Red Fedora, Raider Helm, Whisperer's Cowl, Violet Deepsea Bulb, Sunguard Chest, Scarlet Satin Tunic, Chestnut Feathered Wings, Magmatic Pauldrons, Dented Iron Tail Cuffs, Purple Birdskull Wingpiece
Accent: Stoneswept Arabesque (#7316)

Kamal's fashion sense is too divine for mere mortals to understand. Kneel before him and weep, you peasants!
Sidenote: Please don't let your dragons emulate Kamal when they get dressed up...

We will be keeping track of entries in the fifth post of this thread, but please be patient if the post isn't updated quickly!
IF7Zry6.jpg
[center][size=5][b]PRIZES[/b][/size][/center] Should you win, we have several prizes for you to choose from! [b]Clarification:[/b] Though there are [u][i]5 prizes[/i][/u] listed here, there will only be [u][i]3 winners[/i][/u]. The reason there are more prizes than winners is so each winner has a chance to choose what they want instead of feeling like they just get whatever's left over. ^_^ [center][size=5][b]THE DRAGONS[/b][/size][/center] [quote][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=465264] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4653/465264_350.png[/img] [/url] Bloedbad, #465264, Arcane Rust/Caribbean/Rust August 23rd, 2013 29 offspring, all named Gen 3/5, XYX[/quote] [quote][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=466257] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4663/466257_350.png[/img] [/url] Unnamed, #466257, Nature Sky/Stone/Fire August 23rd, 2013 Unbred Gen 3/5[/quote] [center][size=5][b]THE ITEMS[/b][/size][/center] [quote][center][item=breed change: wildclaw] A Wildclaw scroll![/quote] [quote][center]A lovely user-made accent modeled here by cooneyms’ dragon Nyota* [skin=4181] Accent: Lady Glade [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32270] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/323/32270_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] *[size=2]Note: Nyota is not part of the prize—only the accent is.[/quote] [quote][center]A piece of artwork done by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/4062]Lexreon[/url]! (below is an example) [img] http://41.media.tumblr.com/59e5cd4ba3ef02c17098ec0a6b6897d4/tumblr_nmgv3lRnE41scno6po1_500.png[/img][/quote]
PRIZES

Should you win, we have several prizes for you to choose from!

Clarification: Though there are 5 prizes listed here, there will only be 3 winners. The reason there are more prizes than winners is so each winner has a chance to choose what they want instead of feeling like they just get whatever's left over. ^_^

THE DRAGONS
Quote:

465264_350.png

Bloedbad, #465264, Arcane
Rust/Caribbean/Rust
August 23rd, 2013
29 offspring, all named
Gen 3/5, XYX
Quote:

466257_350.png

Unnamed, #466257, Nature
Sky/Stone/Fire
August 23rd, 2013
Unbred
Gen 3/5

THE ITEMS
Quote:
Breed Change: Wildclaw
A Wildclaw scroll!
Quote:
A lovely user-made accent modeled here by cooneyms’ dragon Nyota*

Accent: Lady Glade

32270_350.png
*Note: Nyota is not part of the prize—only the accent is.
Quote:
A piece of artwork done by Lexreon! (below is an example)
tumblr_nmgv3lRnE41scno6po1_500.png
IF7Zry6.jpg
[center][size=5][b]ENTRIES[/b][/size] [i]Managed by cooneyms in Stormflight's absence[/i][/center] [list] [*]Rowan #264, Allegro #505625, page 1 [*]Zenzic #6562, Silas #3203968, page 2 [*]Astraya #71364, Orion #660879, page 2 [*]Irishmarmalade #100359, Book #556178, page 2 [*]Anivia #45483, Krisha #913273, page 2 [*]Axikor #62449, Shade #6611, page 3 [*]Anchoram #59983, Saltlok #2996834, page 3 [*]Phoenix684 #78779, Verrine #997709, page 4 [*]Melodious #36284, Yafanna #378460, page 4 [*]Zeco5000 (#4253, Moss #1288455, page 4 [*]Kuroi #23986, Augustus #2333960, page 4 [*]Arintol #54878, Leaforo #16793, page 5 [*]Arintol #54878, Nil #10819, page 5 [*] silverdrake #78878, Jasper #1378743, page 6 [*]NinjaDancer #34947, Sandral #8283, page 6 [*]Arintol #54878, Herman #2942526, page 6 [*]Arintol #54878, Rose #3027217, page 6 [*]Solderwings #50496, Moku #2971888, page 6 [*]ineffabird #82109, Artemis #69833, page 7 [*]ineffabird #82109, Katharos #358749, page 7 [*]mes3 #13846, IwishIcanKeepU #235092, page 7 [*]mes3 #13846, StuntWing #68469, page 7 [*]SyiiTormey #72252, Canvas #1829059, page 7 [*]Sivi #66445, Branka #849165, page 8 [*]Saturnlight #97266, Zarinda #16877, page 8 [*]legendbeary #150685, Nani #735241, page 9 [*]grandma #44876, asteraceae #3530505, page 9 [*]moomargh #125207, Urthemiel #48854, page 9 [*]Elus #18583, Erbiell #233151, page 10 [/list] [b]Non-entrants who wish to be pinged when the contest closes:[/b] - [center]If you're NOT on any sales pinglists at the ODCA but you want to be notified of future apparel contests and other events, ping @cooneyms to ask to be added to an events-only pinglist![/center]
ENTRIES
Managed by cooneyms in Stormflight's absence
  • Rowan #264, Allegro #505625, page 1
  • Zenzic #6562, Silas #3203968, page 2
  • Astraya #71364, Orion #660879, page 2
  • Irishmarmalade #100359, Book #556178, page 2
  • Anivia #45483, Krisha #913273, page 2
  • Axikor #62449, Shade #6611, page 3
  • Anchoram #59983, Saltlok #2996834, page 3
  • Phoenix684 #78779, Verrine #997709, page 4
  • Melodious #36284, Yafanna #378460, page 4
  • Zeco5000 (#4253, Moss #1288455, page 4
  • Kuroi #23986, Augustus #2333960, page 4
  • Arintol #54878, Leaforo #16793, page 5
  • Arintol #54878, Nil #10819, page 5
  • silverdrake #78878, Jasper #1378743, page 6
  • NinjaDancer #34947, Sandral #8283, page 6
  • Arintol #54878, Herman #2942526, page 6
  • Arintol #54878, Rose #3027217, page 6
  • Solderwings #50496, Moku #2971888, page 6
  • ineffabird #82109, Artemis #69833, page 7
  • ineffabird #82109, Katharos #358749, page 7
  • mes3 #13846, IwishIcanKeepU #235092, page 7
  • mes3 #13846, StuntWing #68469, page 7
  • SyiiTormey #72252, Canvas #1829059, page 7
  • Sivi #66445, Branka #849165, page 8
  • Saturnlight #97266, Zarinda #16877, page 8
  • legendbeary #150685, Nani #735241, page 9
  • grandma #44876, asteraceae #3530505, page 9
  • moomargh #125207, Urthemiel #48854, page 9
  • Elus #18583, Erbiell #233151, page 10

Non-entrants who wish to be pinged when the contest closes:
-

If you're NOT on any sales pinglists at the ODCA but you want to be notified of future apparel contests and other events, ping @cooneyms to ask to be added to an events-only pinglist!

6Sx7SSv.png
A small Fae who had been observing the contest from the sky swooped down and landed among the spectators and contestants. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=396930] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3970/396930_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] As she looked them over, she busied her paws with untying a parcel from her Gustborne Balloon. "My name is Almalexia," she said. "I am my clan's resident artist and I have a proposal for you." The parcel was a folded strip of thick fabric which Almalexia opened to reveal paintbrushes and pencils all tied up in a neat line with string. "Each month, we try to find the best items possible to give out at prizes for these contests. And sometimes we could use a little help. But there would be something in it for you!" Almalexia pulled the balloon towards her and gracefully pulled some rolled up parchment from the bamboo stalks that served as its frame. She unrolled them one by one and laid them out for everyone to see: [center][url=https://41.media.tumblr.com/3b693a008b2efd72a84ac2c0ae7eb38a/tumblr_nnwmkmFvYb1txubpno2_1280.png]Example 1[/url] [url=https://41.media.tumblr.com/ca8db40c44b74fa00131f4365e3fc2b4/tumblr_noiy86OanM1txubpno1_1280.jpg]Example 2[/url] [url=https://40.media.tumblr.com/745bdcbf29280ea5f0aa4f37970c5dd2/tumblr_nnwmkmFvYb1txubpno1_1280.png]Example 3[/url][/center] [b]"For anyone who donates 25kT or more in currency, any amount of special items (see below), or a dragon whose ID# is less than 6 digits, you will receive a watercolor and ink dragon portrait done by myself as a reward!"[/b] "Just send [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=58365]cooneyms[/url] a PM and feel free to ask any questions you may have." Almalexia clasped her little paws together and bowed to the audience. "We sincerely thank anyone who can help us in our endeavor of having amazing future contest prizes!" [i]Examples of special items would be retired items, cycled out items, user-made accents, art skills, Gem Marketplace stuff, Swipp familiars, etc. All donations received will be used for future contest prizes.[/i]
A small Fae who had been observing the contest from the sky swooped down and landed among the spectators and contestants.

As she looked them over, she busied her paws with untying a parcel from her Gustborne Balloon. "My name is Almalexia," she said. "I am my clan's resident artist and I have a proposal for you."

The parcel was a folded strip of thick fabric which Almalexia opened to reveal paintbrushes and pencils all tied up in a neat line with string. "Each month, we try to find the best items possible to give out at prizes for these contests. And sometimes we could use a little help. But there would be something in it for you!"

Almalexia pulled the balloon towards her and gracefully pulled some rolled up parchment from the bamboo stalks that served as its frame. She unrolled them one by one and laid them out for everyone to see:

"For anyone who donates 25kT or more in currency, any amount of special items (see below), or a dragon whose ID# is less than 6 digits, you will receive a watercolor and ink dragon portrait done by myself as a reward!"

"Just send cooneyms a PM and feel free to ask any questions you may have." Almalexia clasped her little paws together and bowed to the audience. "We sincerely thank anyone who can help us in our endeavor of having amazing future contest prizes!"

Examples of special items would be retired items, cycled out items, user-made accents, art skills, Gem Marketplace stuff, Swipp familiars, etc. All donations received will be used for future contest prizes.
6Sx7SSv.png
Without further ado, we'd like to officially open this month's Nature-themed contest! We warmly welcome you to join the contest, or perhaps you'd just like to stick around and watch if contests aren't your thing. Whatever you decide to do, we hope this contest is fun and enjoyable for all!

@10K @Acorncap @AetherSeer @Akumisan @alacri @AlexiaSilver @AloriD @Altariel @Ampharos @Amulet @Anguish @Anthea @Aralynia @Ari @Arintol @Arplin @Astraya @attenuasis @Auctor @Aurora23 @Avarosa @Avessa @Axikor @benalene @bit @Blissfire @Bluedragon @BotanyBlack @Brokenwing @Butzefrau @CadetArlert @Caerbannog @Cairan @CandiedCanine @Candor @Catfeather @Chocoli @Chrestomanci @christina @Clash @Claudz @Clavicado @ClawsThatCatch @Clockworkvixen @Coldfire3 @Combatic0ns @cooneyms @CreepingCorbies @Cryolite @Cuppycakez @daintyboots @DancingHare @DarkMatter @Dask @demonpunk @dggeoff @Disease @Dorkanoora @Dotckler @dragonpsyche @duckweed @Dureena @Edaigoa @Eleanor @Eliza @Elus @Emysry @Erato @eriophora @FaerieIshee @Faunus @Fay @Faylon @Felixitous @Fenix @Freckles108 @freckles108 @GhostSlugs @Gimeurcookie @Glenfalconer5 @Godiva @H0rr0r @haelfire @Haikwoshevo @Hana @Harkness @Hausdaddy @Heat @Heatherly @hologramblue @ineffabird @infomercial @Ink @Inkdeer @Irishmarmalade @Ithika @iwatobi @JD1620 @Jecai @Jinkx @JinxMoonstone @Junipa @Kairoku @Kaitii @kaorusquee @Kardi @karoushi @Kas @Keno @Keridwyn @Khayr @Kimberly @Korozo @Kraevin @Lackofa @Lady3Jane @Lae @Lansly @lawnmowers @Lexreon @LightningBug @LittleLionFire @lome @Lottie @LuminousShadow @Lusitania @Luxio @Lykos @MalakhGlitch @Mary @Megaparsecs @Melodious @Merkur @mes3 @Moami @mommy @Monako @Moomargh @Morgwir @MrBrightside @mus @Naon @Naralex @Narif @Nautisk @Nebulae @Neige @NeophyteRedglare @neptunepaw @NerdEsq @Ness @Nicole @NightmaricZor @Niharike @NineEyes @NinjaDancer @NinjaKitty @nintendoreos @NivMizzet @Oszs @Ouji @pandy91 @passingavery @Peisinoe @Penguinnii @phoeniixfire @Phoenix684 @PixieSparkles @pocketwitch @PoisonedPaper @Quicksilvr @QuickSilvr @RabitX3 @rainwaltz @Rangiku @Rattyfleef @realitychek17 @Reptyrian @rhubarbcobbler @Roadkill @Rogue @Rookery @Roro @rosedragoness @Rowan @Russia @Safirien @Sandra @Sanimir @Saryina @Saturnlight @Savilyn @senpai @Setnus @Shadi @Shadowfire9 @ShatteredByLoss @Silverpeal @Sinnibelle @SirLeafheart @Skycrest @sorey @Sorrendragon @soullessdeath4 @Sparkylurkdragon @SpiritusDraconis @StarTatami @Stormflight @Subunit @Survivors @SyiiTormey @Tacroy @Tangaroa @Tavvi @TeaRex @Terza @Tessablue @TheArcaneKitsune @TheSunTheGodsSaw @Tiarana @tigercule @Tossico @TragicallyBad @Tsaiah @Vhariyas @Vulpen @Vyrthur @Watson @WhoDoVooDoo @Why @WinterCoyote @Wow @Wryneck @Xanarcah @Xarina @ysa @Zaviel @Zenzic @Zorigami
Without further ado, we'd like to officially open this month's Nature-themed contest! We warmly welcome you to join the contest, or perhaps you'd just like to stick around and watch if contests aren't your thing. Whatever you decide to do, we hope this contest is fun and enjoyable for all!

@10K @Acorncap @AetherSeer @Akumisan @alacri @AlexiaSilver @AloriD @Altariel @Ampharos @Amulet @Anguish @Anthea @Aralynia @Ari @Arintol @Arplin @Astraya @attenuasis @Auctor @Aurora23 @Avarosa @Avessa @Axikor @benalene @bit @Blissfire @Bluedragon @BotanyBlack @Brokenwing @Butzefrau @CadetArlert @Caerbannog @Cairan @CandiedCanine @Candor @Catfeather @Chocoli @Chrestomanci @christina @Clash @Claudz @Clavicado @ClawsThatCatch @Clockworkvixen @Coldfire3 @Combatic0ns @cooneyms @CreepingCorbies @Cryolite @Cuppycakez @daintyboots @DancingHare @DarkMatter @Dask @demonpunk @dggeoff @Disease @Dorkanoora @Dotckler @dragonpsyche @duckweed @Dureena @Edaigoa @Eleanor @Eliza @Elus @Emysry @Erato @eriophora @FaerieIshee @Faunus @Fay @Faylon @Felixitous @Fenix @Freckles108 @freckles108 @GhostSlugs @Gimeurcookie @Glenfalconer5 @Godiva @H0rr0r @haelfire @Haikwoshevo @Hana @Harkness @Hausdaddy @Heat @Heatherly @hologramblue @ineffabird @infomercial @Ink @Inkdeer @Irishmarmalade @Ithika @iwatobi @JD1620 @Jecai @Jinkx @JinxMoonstone @Junipa @Kairoku @Kaitii @kaorusquee @Kardi @karoushi @Kas @Keno @Keridwyn @Khayr @Kimberly @Korozo @Kraevin @Lackofa @Lady3Jane @Lae @Lansly @lawnmowers @Lexreon @LightningBug @LittleLionFire @lome @Lottie @LuminousShadow @Lusitania @Luxio @Lykos @MalakhGlitch @Mary @Megaparsecs @Melodious @Merkur @mes3 @Moami @mommy @Monako @Moomargh @Morgwir @MrBrightside @mus @Naon @Naralex @Narif @Nautisk @Nebulae @Neige @NeophyteRedglare @neptunepaw @NerdEsq @Ness @Nicole @NightmaricZor @Niharike @NineEyes @NinjaDancer @NinjaKitty @nintendoreos @NivMizzet @Oszs @Ouji @pandy91 @passingavery @Peisinoe @Penguinnii @phoeniixfire @Phoenix684 @PixieSparkles @pocketwitch @PoisonedPaper @Quicksilvr @QuickSilvr @RabitX3 @rainwaltz @Rangiku @Rattyfleef @realitychek17 @Reptyrian @rhubarbcobbler @Roadkill @Rogue @Rookery @Roro @rosedragoness @Rowan @Russia @Safirien @Sandra @Sanimir @Saryina @Saturnlight @Savilyn @senpai @Setnus @Shadi @Shadowfire9 @ShatteredByLoss @Silverpeal @Sinnibelle @SirLeafheart @Skycrest @sorey @Sorrendragon @soullessdeath4 @Sparkylurkdragon @SpiritusDraconis @StarTatami @Stormflight @Subunit @Survivors @SyiiTormey @Tacroy @Tangaroa @Tavvi @TeaRex @Terza @Tessablue @TheArcaneKitsune @TheSunTheGodsSaw @Tiarana @tigercule @Tossico @TragicallyBad @Tsaiah @Vhariyas @Vulpen @Vyrthur @Watson @WhoDoVooDoo @Why @WinterCoyote @Wow @Wryneck @Xanarcah @Xarina @ysa @Zaviel @Zenzic @Zorigami
IF7Zry6.jpg
Wahooo!!!! Come win a Wildclaw Scroll, or a gorgeous accent, or some amazing art! I'm so pumped for this contest :D
Wahooo!!!! Come win a Wildclaw Scroll, or a gorgeous accent, or some amazing art! I'm so pumped for this contest :D
6Sx7SSv.png
Owner: Rowan #264 Dragon: Allegro #505625 Apparel Worn: Windbound Plumage, Moonglow Thorns, Leafy Gladeboughs, Sunrise Hibiscus, Peace Dove, Chattering Parrot Accent: Lightburst Flora #4145 [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=505625] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5057/505625_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][img]http://i.imgur.com/mOJ8tXx.png[/img][/columns] Though born a plague dragon, Allegro doesn't seemed bothered by the abundance of life that has taken to her body. She lives big and laughs bigger. The plants and thorns that grow from her body are firmly rooted in her scales and hardly seem to bother her at all. Her jovial demeanor has attracted loud birds and small animals alike to live on the island of life that has become her winding Imperial body. She is an ecosystem unto herself. Among the life is her "familiar". An irritable Ancient Fungus that she's yet to name. Mostly, she [s]taunts[/s] plays with it, holding her fingers to its jaws and taking them away before her hands are bitten off. If you asked her when or where she picked up this seemingly sentient fungus, she'd shrug and laugh. "It's good company, so who cares where it's from?" So far, it hasnt picked up speech, but it has mastered the art of irritable growling. Maybe her personality will rub off on it someday? Many smaller fungi, similar to the Ancient Fungus, have sprouted in the cool shade of the trees growing across her body. Perhaps they, too, will gain awareness when they grow. [img]http://i.imgur.com/pPfq1jO.png[/img]
Owner: Rowan #264
Dragon: Allegro #505625
Apparel Worn: Windbound Plumage, Moonglow Thorns, Leafy Gladeboughs, Sunrise Hibiscus, Peace Dove, Chattering Parrot
Accent: Lightburst Flora #4145

505625_350.png
mOJ8tXx.png

Though born a plague dragon, Allegro doesn't seemed bothered by the abundance of life that has taken to her body. She lives big and laughs bigger. The plants and thorns that grow from her body are firmly rooted in her scales and hardly seem to bother her at all. Her jovial demeanor has attracted loud birds and small animals alike to live on the island of life that has become her winding Imperial body. She is an ecosystem unto herself.

Among the life is her "familiar". An irritable Ancient Fungus that she's yet to name. Mostly, she taunts plays with it, holding her fingers to its jaws and taking them away before her hands are bitten off. If you asked her when or where she picked up this seemingly sentient fungus, she'd shrug and laugh. "It's good company, so who cares where it's from?" So far, it hasnt picked up speech, but it has mastered the art of irritable growling. Maybe her personality will rub off on it someday?

Many smaller fungi, similar to the Ancient Fungus, have sprouted in the cool shade of the trees growing across her body. Perhaps they, too, will gain awareness when they grow.

pPfq1jO.png
tumblr_inline_nfx6k97Ndt1r6zydg.png
Oh and a note about familiar image URLs! For some reason they end up broken on the forums so save them elsewhere first and use that URL instead :)
Oh and a note about familiar image URLs! For some reason they end up broken on the forums so save them elsewhere first and use that URL instead :)
6Sx7SSv.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11