Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | *winners on pg.10!* ODCA Botanical Appar
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3203968] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/32040/3203968_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Silas #3203968[/b] [b]Owner:[/b] Zenzic #6562 ----------- [i]Did that tree just move??[/i] Oh, wait no, it's only Silas. Silas is a pretty mellow fellow. He spends most of his time surrounded by forest - among the trees. Perhaps even a smidge too much time, after a few months moss and leaves begin to sprout and cover him. (He refuses to remove the clingy plantlife, it's part of him, he claims.) The birds, squirrels and other critters often make a perch out of the leafy Wildclaw, even as he moves around. They seem to like him, and he enjoys their company. He managed to befriend a Wildwood owlett some time ago, and now it follows him everywhere. EVERYWHERE. It sticks close to him inside his protective leafy gladeboughs, shying away from any other dragon. The other forest creatures never stuck around like this one - Silas claims that they are bonded for life, now. Nothing could tear them apart. [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/3e25/f/2015/150/7/d/bush_buddies_by_mintydreams7-d8vevjz.png[/img] Silas' clanmates would agree that he definitely blends into his favourite environment well. ----------- [b]Apparel:[/b] Green Olive Wreath, Tawny Antlers, Chattering Parrot, Leafy Gladeboughs, Forest Green Tail Wrap, Leather Leg Wrap, Leather Arm Wrap. [b]Accent:[/b] Energy Trap #8816 [/center]

3203968_350.png

Silas #3203968
Owner: Zenzic #6562

Did that tree just move??
Oh, wait no, it's only Silas.

Silas is a pretty mellow fellow. He spends most of his time surrounded by forest - among the trees. Perhaps even a smidge too much time, after a few months moss and leaves begin to sprout and cover him. (He refuses to remove the clingy plantlife, it's part of him, he claims.)

The birds, squirrels and other critters often make a perch out of the leafy Wildclaw, even as he moves around. They seem to like him, and he enjoys their company. He managed to befriend a Wildwood owlett some time ago, and now it follows him everywhere. EVERYWHERE. It sticks close to him inside his protective leafy gladeboughs, shying away from any other dragon.
The other forest creatures never stuck around like this one - Silas claims that they are bonded for life, now. Nothing could tear them apart.

bush_buddies_by_mintydreams7-d8vevjz.png

Silas' clanmates would agree that he definitely blends into his favourite environment well.

Apparel:
Green Olive Wreath, Tawny Antlers, Chattering Parrot, Leafy Gladeboughs, Forest Green Tail Wrap, Leather Leg Wrap, Leather Arm Wrap.

Accent:
Energy Trap #8816
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@cooneyms BUGS, IN MY FLIGHT RISING?
it's more likely than you think!
@cooneyms BUGS, IN MY FLIGHT RISING?
it's more likely than you think!
tumblr_inline_nfx6k97Ndt1r6zydg.png
Thank you for pinging. I'll watch from the shadows. These contests are not for me (cant write to save my life) but i like to read the entries (:
Thank you for pinging. I'll watch from the shadows. These contests are not for me (cant write to save my life) but i like to read the entries (:
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
[quote][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=660879] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6609/660879_350.png[/img] [/url] Orion loves movement, the sensual lines in nature and how those flowing wisps of wind, frothy cusps of waves, or time shaped mountains can be brought into the body of a dragon and emulated. He found this kind of beauty and movement captured in Cloud Chasers and decided to try to mimic them in order to achieve 'natural unity'. He was most pleased that his colors already matched this beautiful creature but out of want to honor it further he painted his body with liquid gold that burned into his belly and skin and hardened. [item=Cloud Chaser] His pearl has a special "gold crescent moon" on it. The bone antlers are not apparel but actually part of his body he was born with white antlers, it is a genetic abnormality of his and yes he does shed them now-and-again and they begin to re-grow from little nubs. Some of his clan mates tease him because of this and call him by the nickname "Nubs", which he hates. Orion is a very good swimmer, when he swims he clenches his pearl in his mouth which can be awkward for many reasons. Sometimes he leaves his pearl with his mate. He recently (5/28/15) was given a pair of Teardrop Jade Earrings from his mate, Eternity as a surprise gift. Orion is very close to Eternity, she is a little older than he is and much more down to earth but they find a balance together. [i]Notes[/i]: He was originally basic/basic/basic, I gened him myself. He is the oldest non-exalted dragon with his colors and the second ever born with his colors.[/quote] [b]Orion[/b] (#660879) owned by Astraya (#71364) [b]Apparel[/b]: daisy flowerfall, bone antlers, teardrop jade earrings, celadon tail bangle, celadon silk sash, celadon silk scarf, celadon arm silks, celadon leg silks, celadon wing silks, celadon silk veil [b]Accent[/b]: Flashy Storm Plates #7189
Quote:

660879_350.png

Orion loves movement, the sensual lines in nature and how those flowing wisps of wind, frothy cusps of waves, or time shaped mountains can be brought into the body of a dragon and emulated. He found this kind of beauty and movement captured in Cloud Chasers and decided to try to mimic them in order to achieve 'natural unity'. He was most pleased that his colors already matched this beautiful creature but out of want to honor it further he painted his body with liquid gold that burned into his belly and skin and hardened.

Cloud Chaser

His pearl has a special "gold crescent moon" on it.

The bone antlers are not apparel but actually part of his body he was born with white antlers, it is a genetic abnormality of his and yes he does shed them now-and-again and they begin to re-grow from little nubs. Some of his clan mates tease him because of this and call him by the nickname "Nubs", which he hates. Orion is a very good swimmer, when he swims he clenches his pearl in his mouth which can be awkward for many reasons. Sometimes he leaves his pearl with his mate.

He recently (5/28/15) was given a pair of Teardrop Jade Earrings from his mate, Eternity as a surprise gift. Orion is very close to Eternity, she is a little older than he is and much more down to earth but they find a balance together.

Notes: He was originally basic/basic/basic, I gened him myself. He is the oldest non-exalted dragon with his colors and the second ever born with his colors.

Orion (#660879) owned by Astraya (#71364)
Apparel: daisy flowerfall, bone antlers, teardrop jade earrings, celadon tail bangle, celadon silk sash, celadon silk scarf, celadon arm silks, celadon leg silks, celadon wing silks, celadon silk veil
Accent: Flashy Storm Plates #7189
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=556178][img]http://i.imgur.com/Le7nwKd.png[/img][/url][img]http://i.imgur.com/Basnfx8.png[/img] [b]Book[/b] (#556178) owned by[b] Irishmarmalade[/b] (#100359) [b]Apparel: [/b]Marigold Lei, Naturalist Adornments, Screaming Tickbird, Autumn Breeze, Marigold Flower Crown, Marigold Corsage, Romantic Red Rose, Leafy Gladeboughs, Sunburst Tail Feathers[/center] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Familiars as apparel, you say?" murmurs a Wildclaw, stretching languidly from where she lays on a sunny rock. "Why, I'd hardly know the difference, with the amount of time Harvest spends riding on my back." She glances at her companion, a Floracat stretched equally lazily upon the rock. The Floracat just purrs. "Make no mistake," the Wildclaw continues, "Harvest is a formidable ally in the hunt and in battle. She just doesn't waste energy when it's not required." "Besides," and with that the Wildclaw rolls swiftly to her feet, her smaller companion displaying a remarkable agility as she too gets to her feet and leaps onto the Wildclaw's back, "If we move too fast, we'll lose our leaves!" [img]http://i.imgur.com/lrZu1OG.png[/img]
Le7nwKd.pngBasnfx8.png

Book (#556178) owned by Irishmarmalade (#100359)

Apparel: Marigold Lei, Naturalist Adornments, Screaming Tickbird, Autumn Breeze, Marigold Flower Crown, Marigold Corsage, Romantic Red Rose, Leafy Gladeboughs, Sunburst Tail Feathers

"Familiars as apparel, you say?" murmurs a Wildclaw, stretching languidly from where she lays on a sunny rock. "Why, I'd hardly know the difference, with the amount of time Harvest spends riding on my back." She glances at her companion, a Floracat stretched equally lazily upon the rock. The Floracat just purrs. "Make no mistake," the Wildclaw continues, "Harvest is a formidable ally in the hunt and in battle. She just doesn't waste energy when it's not required."

"Besides," and with that the Wildclaw rolls swiftly to her feet, her smaller companion displaying a remarkable agility as she too gets to her feet and leaps onto the Wildclaw's back, "If we move too fast, we'll lose our leaves!"

lrZu1OG.png
tumblr_inline_nn3e36e5PL1qmu9vp_540.png
@Merrows, get in here and try to win this WC Scroll
@Merrows, get in here and try to win this WC Scroll
6Sx7SSv.png
@cooneyms

Oh glademama that "manufactured" clause is gonna kill me. By the definition of manufacturing, doesn't it include all the flower related apparel because one had to pick the flowers, arrange in a appealing fashion, then put it on?

..I'm just over thinking this again aren't I?

You didn't just pick up a sakura lei off the floor anyway x3
@cooneyms

Oh glademama that "manufactured" clause is gonna kill me. By the definition of manufacturing, doesn't it include all the flower related apparel because one had to pick the flowers, arrange in a appealing fashion, then put it on?

..I'm just over thinking this again aren't I?

You didn't just pick up a sakura lei off the floor anyway x3
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@SirLeafheart

Nah, flowers totally count for the extra points!

It's a minor detail thing, but stringing a lei is different than say sewing a shirt or forging armor.
@SirLeafheart

Nah, flowers totally count for the extra points!

It's a minor detail thing, but stringing a lei is different than say sewing a shirt or forging armor.
6Sx7SSv.png
@cooneyms I'm not a member of the ODCA, but I'd love to be pinged for future events! I'm not a active hoarder, so I don't think I quality for the ODCA. xD [s]I might enter another dragon, we'll see how things go in the following days.[/s] ----- [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=913273] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9133/913273_350.png[/img] [/url][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/3643.png[/img] [b]Krisha[/b] (#913273) owned by [b]Anivia[/b] (#45483) Apparel: Druidic Armband, Druidic Emblem, Tawny Antlers, Green Birdskull Wingpiece, Spring's Breath, Tropical Birdskull Necklace and Gustborne Balloon. [b]Accent:[/b] Bark Warrior (#10526)[/center] ----- [quote][size=2]Next onto the stage is Krisha. The older Wildclaw watched from behind the curtain until it was her turn, and waited for her cue to get on stage. With no fear or hesitation, Krisha made her way to the center of the stage. Her Gustborne Balloon followed one foot behind, somehow avoiding her antlers that were placed on her head. The Wildclaw looks at the judges, clearing her throat and adjusting her apparel before nodding to each in greeting. [b]"Hello, my name is Krisha."[/b] She greets with a slight bow. Krisha pauses when the judges ask her to tell them a bit about herself. The older Wildclaw thinks for a moment, staring at the table instead of the judges' faces. Just then, a quiet humming noise came from behind Krisha's balloon. Behind the Gustborne was a Nature Sprite, who was quietly encouraging Krisha from the sidelines. Upon hearing the Nature Sprite's noise, Krisha smiled gently and looked at the judges' faces. [b]"I would say that even though I am old, I am wise. I still love to explore the world and learn about other clans. I would say I hope all of my children have learned something important during their time spent with me. And I would say that I am simply... your average old dragon." [/b]Krisha modestly said with a smile. There was a glint in her eyes that told the judges that maybe, just maybe, this old Wildclaw had a large spark left in her, but was merely being modest. The judges wrote down notes and smiled back, saying thank you and motioned for her to exit stage right. The Wildclaw nodded and bowed her head slightly once more, before making her way off stage, rather proud of her answer.[/size][/quote]
@cooneyms

I'm not a member of the ODCA, but I'd love to be pinged for future events! I'm not a active hoarder, so I don't think I quality for the ODCA. xD

I might enter another dragon, we'll see how things go in the following days.

913273_350.png
3643.png

Krisha (#913273) owned by Anivia (#45483)
Apparel: Druidic Armband, Druidic Emblem, Tawny Antlers, Green Birdskull Wingpiece, Spring's Breath, Tropical Birdskull Necklace and Gustborne Balloon.
Accent: Bark Warrior (#10526)

Quote:
Next onto the stage is Krisha. The older Wildclaw watched from behind the curtain until it was her turn, and waited for her cue to get on stage. With no fear or hesitation, Krisha made her way to the center of the stage. Her Gustborne Balloon followed one foot behind, somehow avoiding her antlers that were placed on her head.

The Wildclaw looks at the judges, clearing her throat and adjusting her apparel before nodding to each in greeting. "Hello, my name is Krisha." She greets with a slight bow. Krisha pauses when the judges ask her to tell them a bit about herself. The older Wildclaw thinks for a moment, staring at the table instead of the judges' faces. Just then, a quiet humming noise came from behind Krisha's balloon. Behind the Gustborne was a Nature Sprite, who was quietly encouraging Krisha from the sidelines. Upon hearing the Nature Sprite's noise, Krisha smiled gently and looked at the judges' faces.

"I would say that even though I am old, I am wise. I still love to explore the world and learn about other clans. I would say I hope all of my children have learned something important during their time spent with me. And I would say that I am simply... your average old dragon." Krisha modestly said with a smile. There was a glint in her eyes that told the judges that maybe, just maybe, this old Wildclaw had a large spark left in her, but was merely being modest. The judges wrote down notes and smiled back, saying thank you and motioned for her to exit stage right. The Wildclaw nodded and bowed her head slightly once more, before making her way off stage, rather proud of her answer.
1.gif2.gif3.gif4.gif5.gif6.gif
@Anivia

Awesome, welcome! :D
I placed you on the events-only list so you'll get pinged with other members to future contests.

And don't worry about qualifying for anything, there's no need~ Feel free to stop by the ODCA thread anytime and share your oldies and stuff! We love hearing old dragon stories and seeing how awesome they are :D
@Anivia

Awesome, welcome! :D
I placed you on the events-only list so you'll get pinged with other members to future contests.

And don't worry about qualifying for anything, there's no need~ Feel free to stop by the ODCA thread anytime and share your oldies and stuff! We love hearing old dragon stories and seeing how awesome they are :D
6Sx7SSv.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11