Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | *winners on pg.10!* ODCA Botanical Appar
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@cooneyms Whee thank you for telling me ! I wasn't doubting that it would go anywhere else, I just wanted to know how you used it, that's all :)

This all sounds so much fun. I will send a donation to your way soon, small or big I don't know! And also go look for a dragon to dress up. WHEE.
@cooneyms Whee thank you for telling me ! I wasn't doubting that it would go anywhere else, I just wanted to know how you used it, that's all :)

This all sounds so much fun. I will send a donation to your way soon, small or big I don't know! And also go look for a dragon to dress up. WHEE.
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh

Thanks, I appreciate it! I'm glad people seem to enjoy these contests because Stormflight and I have a blast planning them XD
@moomargh

Thanks, I appreciate it! I'm glad people seem to enjoy these contests because Stormflight and I have a blast planning them XD
6Sx7SSv.png
I'll be heading out for a few hours, but I'll be back later! I'll answer pings and record new entries then! :D
I'll be heading out for a few hours, but I'll be back later! I'll answer pings and record new entries then! :D
6Sx7SSv.png
@cooneyms [quote = Verrine] [b]Dragon[/b]: Verrine #997709 [b]Owner[/b]:Phoenix684 #78779 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=997709] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9978/997709_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel[/b]: Sunburst Wings and Tail, Autumn Breeze, Druidic Sash and Emblem, Leafy Gladeboughs [b]Familiar[/b]: Timber Tender, he sits on her shoulders, blending in to her Leafy Gladeboughs. He usually falls asleep up there, and sometimes falls out. One time Verrine took flight without waking him up, he fell out as she coasted though the clouds, she caught him quickly, but he was grumpy for a week after that. [img]http://i.imgur.com/Lbj0fR2.png[/img] [b]Story[/b]: As the Nature Council Member of the clan, Verrine takes her strength, and appearance, from the harvest season - autumn - when there is an abundance of food and falling leaves, and the flurry of activity of the world preparing for the coming winter. Verrine drifted into the clan early one fall, accompanied by a light chilly breeze, and declared herself the caretaker of the young hatchlings in the clan. She is calm, patient, and relaxed, like a warm, lazy autumn day... until her little charges are threatened, then she will remind you how quickly Mother Nature can change from a gentle fall wind to a thundering, raging tornado... Her full story can be read in her Bio. [/quote]
@cooneyms
Verrine wrote:
Dragon: Verrine #997709
Owner:Phoenix684 #78779

997709_350.png

Apparel: Sunburst Wings and Tail, Autumn Breeze, Druidic Sash and Emblem, Leafy Gladeboughs

Familiar: Timber Tender, he sits on her shoulders, blending in to her Leafy Gladeboughs. He usually falls asleep up there, and sometimes falls out. One time Verrine took flight without waking him up, he fell out as she coasted though the clouds, she caught him quickly, but he was grumpy for a week after that.
Lbj0fR2.png

Story: As the Nature Council Member of the clan, Verrine takes her strength, and appearance, from the harvest season - autumn - when there is an abundance of food and falling leaves, and the flurry of activity of the world preparing for the coming winter.

Verrine drifted into the clan early one fall, accompanied by a light chilly breeze, and declared herself the caretaker of the young hatchlings in the clan.

She is calm, patient, and relaxed, like a warm, lazy autumn day... until her little charges are threatened, then she will remind you how quickly Mother Nature can change from a gentle fall wind to a thundering, raging tornado...

Her full story can be read in her Bio.
3S69HPM.png
pinging @Liukaste. they might have some ideas :3
pinging @Liukaste. they might have some ideas :3
2T7Jk2l.png
Great gifts this time. I just missed doing this last month so with delight I will post this time. Yafanna Beige-iri/Ice-shim-spring-okapi. Her ice and nature colors are perfect for this contest. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=378460] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3785/378460_350.png[/img] [/url] She is dressed in her primary role as first mate to Captain Bellatrix. Her other role in our clan is farming for festivals. She does love the new nature accent. Many of our Wildclaw females have wanted more accents to decorate themselves. they have gathered enough treasure to buy the designs of a famous artist to create skins and accents for our ever growing crew of lady WC's She has the full Corsair's costume. She loves to be a freebooter. Often, our crew of old dragons finds lost and lonely old ones to join our clan. Our crew's resident guardian is usually the one who calms and comforts the dragons we invite to join us. Nerys invited Yafanna in that way and it worked very well. Nerys will compete sometime in the future. Right now she can't stop laughing at the rest of us. In a loveing way of course, her nature is so kind. Yafanna came to us a bit confused. She had been a part of several clans before she became a permanent resident of Clan Wind Chill, but had not found a forever home. Now she is loved, admired and frequently entertained by her fierce and loving clan. Her personality of wicked stronge fighting interspersed by long times of play suit our clan very well.
Great gifts this time. I just missed doing this last month so with delight I will post this time.

Yafanna Beige-iri/Ice-shim-spring-okapi. Her ice and nature colors are perfect for this contest.

378460_350.png

She is dressed in her primary role as first mate to Captain Bellatrix. Her other role in our clan is farming for festivals. She does love the new nature accent. Many of our Wildclaw females have wanted more accents to decorate themselves. they have gathered enough treasure to buy the designs of a famous artist to create skins and accents for our ever growing crew of lady WC's

She has the full Corsair's costume. She loves to be a freebooter. Often, our crew of old dragons finds lost and lonely old ones to join our clan. Our crew's resident guardian is usually the one who calms and comforts the dragons we invite to join us. Nerys invited Yafanna in that way and it worked very well. Nerys will compete sometime in the future. Right now she can't stop laughing at the rest of us. In a loveing way of course, her nature is so kind.

Yafanna came to us a bit confused. She had been a part of several clans before she became a permanent resident of Clan Wind Chill, but had not found a forever home. Now she is loved, admired and frequently entertained by her fierce and loving clan. Her personality of wicked stronge fighting interspersed by long times of play suit our clan very well.
TzfAhH6.png
@cooneyms [quote][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1288455] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/12885/1288455_350.png[/img] [/url] Moss(1288455) owned by Zeco5000 (44253) Apparel: sakura flowerfall, leather arm wrap, leather leg wrap, tan bandana, brown birdskull headdress, leafy gladeboughs, brown wooly coat, brown birdskull legband Accent: Stoneswept Arabesque (#7316) "Having your familiars ride on your back is all fine and dandy!" [i]Moss exclaims.[/i] "But what if they had a stylish function? As a native lightning dragon who no longer resides within the shifting expanse, I host many parties for other inventors to share their technologies with us. Of course a host cannot appear without the proper attire, which is where Tix comes in!" [item=emerald webwing] [i]Moss grabs for a small emerald webwing as it attempts to escape, knowing full well what's about to happen. He snatches up the bird and attempts to maneuver it around his nose and birdskull headdress and towards his mouth. He licks the small terrified creature, and static dances across his hide. The great ridgeback then places the bird against his chest as it sticks, petrified by his static. [/i] "A dapper bow tie made from a small bird will easily bring color and attention to any outfit! (assistance from a lightning dragon may be required to hold the specimen in place)." [img]http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y404/Zeco5000/moss%20done_zpswuqclzyz.jpg[/img] [/quote]
@cooneyms
Quote:

1288455_350.png

Moss(1288455) owned by Zeco5000 (44253)

Apparel: sakura flowerfall, leather arm wrap, leather leg wrap, tan bandana, brown birdskull headdress, leafy gladeboughs, brown wooly coat, brown birdskull legband
Accent: Stoneswept Arabesque (#7316)

"Having your familiars ride on your back is all fine and dandy!" Moss exclaims. "But what if they had a stylish function? As a native lightning dragon who no longer resides within the shifting expanse, I host many parties for other inventors to share their technologies with us. Of course a host cannot appear without the proper attire, which is where Tix comes in!"

Emerald Webwing

Moss grabs for a small emerald webwing as it attempts to escape, knowing full well what's about to happen. He snatches up the bird and attempts to maneuver it around his nose and birdskull headdress and towards his mouth. He licks the small terrified creature, and static dances across his hide. The great ridgeback then places the bird against his chest as it sticks, petrified by his static.

"A dapper bow tie made from a small bird will easily bring color and attention to any outfit! (assistance from a lightning dragon may be required to hold the specimen in place)."
moss%20done_zpswuqclzyz.jpg
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
[quote] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2333960] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/23340/2333960_350.png[/img] [/url] Augustus ( #2333960 ) owned by Kuroi ( #23986 ) [b][u]Apparel:[/u][/b] [item=Illuminated sash] [item=gold wolf cape] [item=brown wooly tail] [item=crystalhide treads] [img]http://items.kanojo.de/images/icons/1068.png[/img] [item=brown birdskull wingpiece] [b][u]Familiar:[/u][/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/6336.png[/img] A dunhoof warrior with a blurry past who met Augustus in the Forest . When they first met Leana's heart and body were covered in wounds , yet she still stood with a defiant look that struck him . As there were no other beings she could converse with in the Forest, they eventually wound up together . After some time, she began to trust Augustus and enjoyed spending several hours hunting with him . She views him as the one her heart is bound to. [b][u]Accent:[/u][/b] None [b][u]Description:[/u][/b] [i]"That young hunter knew most everything about the mountains . the firmness of the earth, when the wind would cease, the paths the beasts took . They say that a hunter and his prey are connected by an invisible string . The moment that string is pulled taut , a strange bond is born in their hearts, making them long to be connected" [/i] [i]- Fuse Teppou Musume no Torimonochou, "Memoirs of the Fuse huntress" [/i] Augustus spent all his life alone in the Forest of the Neverending Autumn . He's a taciturn, skilled hunter . The only person he enjoys spending time with is Leana, which is rather his close friend than his familiar . He wears the pelts, the fur and the skulls of the creatures he hunts , but it was Leana who used her dunhoof knowledge to create the crystalhide treads he wears , using the rocks of the mountain , and his sash , using the leather of the beasts they hunted together . [/center][/quote]
Quote:

2333960_350.png

Augustus ( #2333960 ) owned by Kuroi ( #23986 )

Apparel:

Illuminated Sash Gold Wolf Cape Brown Wooly Tail Crystalhide Treads 1068.png Brown Birdskull Wingpiece

Familiar:

6336.png

A dunhoof warrior with a blurry past who met Augustus in the Forest . When they first met Leana's heart and body were covered in wounds , yet she still stood with a defiant look that struck him . As there were no other beings she could converse with in the Forest, they eventually wound up together . After some time, she began to trust Augustus and enjoyed spending several hours hunting with him . She views him as the one her heart is bound to.

Accent:

None

Description:

"That young hunter knew most everything about the mountains . the firmness of the earth, when the wind would cease, the paths the beasts took .
They say that a hunter and his prey are connected by an invisible string . The moment that string is pulled taut , a strange bond is born in their hearts, making them long to be connected"

- Fuse Teppou Musume no Torimonochou, "Memoirs of the Fuse huntress"

Augustus spent all his life alone in the Forest of the Neverending Autumn . He's a taciturn, skilled hunter . The only person he enjoys spending time with is Leana, which is rather his close friend than his familiar . He wears the pelts, the fur and the skulls of the creatures he hunts , but it was Leana who used her dunhoof knowledge to create the crystalhide treads he wears , using the rocks of the mountain , and his sash , using the leather of the beasts they hunted together .

i0qH3.gifVSIck.gif
Alright I'm back and all entries have been recorded!!!

*obnoxious chanting* WILD-CLAW-SCROLL. WILD-CLAW-SCROLL
Alright I'm back and all entries have been recorded!!!

*obnoxious chanting* WILD-CLAW-SCROLL. WILD-CLAW-SCROLL
6Sx7SSv.png
@Rookery Pinging myself here for later!
@Rookery Pinging myself here for later!
w7Z8MA5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11