Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED(Now Drawing) Newbie raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@Peppir I choosed the water flight because I like fish :D
@Peppir I choosed the water flight because I like fish :D
RafSig_zpsczdjhqdb.gif
@peppir no it's fine xD I'm just confused as to what's going on
@peppir no it's fine xD I'm just confused as to what's going on
295esr4.png
@Peppir
I joined ice flight because I really love winter. And white eyes are looks very cool)
@Peppir
I joined ice flight because I really love winter. And white eyes are looks very cool)
icon.gif
@kithri @Namid @Sentuivir Tickets are all tallied up!
@kithri @Namid @Sentuivir Tickets are all tallied up!
Preferred pronoun is she/her
@Peppir
I joined earth flight because I love brown eyes :) !!
@Peppir
I joined earth flight because I love brown eyes :) !!
@Peppir

I joined fire because I love the idea of flame dragons and hot personalities!
@Peppir

I joined fire because I love the idea of flame dragons and hot personalities!
@Peppir
i registered and just finished picking my flight an hour ago, and i chose ice because someone i follow on tumblr occasionally posts flight rising stuff, and there are three things he said specifically that i remembered: eye color is an important factor to consider when choosing a flight at the start (though so is what you know of the general flight attitude), "doubles" and "triples" are important/popular, and when you choose your first dragon you should use mild colors like blacks or whites to make it easier to work with the randomized tertiary color. i already knew i would be using the last piece of advice, and probably the second one too somehow, and shadow flight's eyes looked a bit too purple-ish to me, so i picked ice.

tl;dr- i chose it because of the eye color. sorry, i tend to talk a lot.
@Peppir
i registered and just finished picking my flight an hour ago, and i chose ice because someone i follow on tumblr occasionally posts flight rising stuff, and there are three things he said specifically that i remembered: eye color is an important factor to consider when choosing a flight at the start (though so is what you know of the general flight attitude), "doubles" and "triples" are important/popular, and when you choose your first dragon you should use mild colors like blacks or whites to make it easier to work with the randomized tertiary color. i already knew i would be using the last piece of advice, and probably the second one too somehow, and shadow flight's eyes looked a bit too purple-ish to me, so i picked ice.

tl;dr- i chose it because of the eye color. sorry, i tend to talk a lot.
caghRuK.pngXV6Jjx5.png
@Peppir
I joined Arcane because I've always loved the mystical side that dragons can show!
@Peppir
I joined Arcane because I've always loved the mystical side that dragons can show!
tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif14534468.pngtumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo2_r1_250_zps65631f3d.png14141033.pngtumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif
@Peppir I choose Arcane, because I really like this flight's concept :)
@Peppir I choose Arcane, because I really like this flight's concept :)
v0bd3FH.png
@Peppir
I joined in the May 18-19 window. I joined Nature flight because I am nature girl and I draw animals and a nature photographer. :)
@Peppir
I joined in the May 18-19 window. I joined Nature flight because I am nature girl and I draw animals and a nature photographer. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22