Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED(Now Drawing) Newbie raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@mitte @Antonio @Nijifyre @Samidare Welcome to all of you to FR and your tickets have been logged :D Good luck!

@Erudito Its perfectly alright ^^ I love reading what you guys post!

@MidnyghtRaven thats a super neat reason to choose a flight :O

(Also including @Slothie,@kithrie, @Namid, @Sentuivir for the next part)

Also, im curious and you dont have to answer but what part of the raffle interested you? The dragons, the skins, the familiars? Anything in particular? Its my first so I was curious.

PM me your answers and get an extra ticket? :D
@mitte @Antonio @Nijifyre @Samidare Welcome to all of you to FR and your tickets have been logged :D Good luck!

@Erudito Its perfectly alright ^^ I love reading what you guys post!

@MidnyghtRaven thats a super neat reason to choose a flight :O

(Also including @Slothie,@kithrie, @Namid, @Sentuivir for the next part)

Also, im curious and you dont have to answer but what part of the raffle interested you? The dragons, the skins, the familiars? Anything in particular? Its my first so I was curious.

PM me your answers and get an extra ticket? :D
Preferred pronoun is she/her
@Peppir
Ahhhhh it looks so good pep! Don't even be anxious, you did great!
I'd love my two tickets for the april reg window :D
@Peppir
Ahhhhh it looks so good pep! Don't even be anxious, you did great!
I'd love my two tickets for the april reg window :D
ludicolo-f.gifyhlxsKg.gifludicolo-f.gifyhlxsKg.gifludicolo-f.gifdnTYDHh.gif
@Peppir

Hello! I'm new to the ice flight, which I joined partially because of the gorgeous eye color, and partially because of my simple love for the winter/fall seasons.
And how I can already expect for many of my dragons, once peronalitied, to fit very well into the traditional ice persona.

Thanks for putting this on for us newbies!
@Peppir

Hello! I'm new to the ice flight, which I joined partially because of the gorgeous eye color, and partially because of my simple love for the winter/fall seasons.
And how I can already expect for many of my dragons, once peronalitied, to fit very well into the traditional ice persona.

Thanks for putting this on for us newbies!
8f867be293334bc26f8369a83e38ef09ffde0fab.png
@Peppir
This dragons really gorgeous) I'm in love with most of them) it will be hard to choose just one) And some of apparels are very cool)
@Peppir
This dragons really gorgeous) I'm in love with most of them) it will be hard to choose just one) And some of apparels are very cool)
icon.gif
@Sentuivir thanks! your ticket has been added!

@Blackwinter That's a great way to choose you're flight! And it has been something I've been wanting to do for a long time. Im just so glad it doesnt seem to be flopping as i feared
@Sentuivir thanks! your ticket has been added!

@Blackwinter That's a great way to choose you're flight! And it has been something I've been wanting to do for a long time. Im just so glad it doesnt seem to be flopping as i feared
@Peppir

I joined the Arcane because mainly of their persona: curious and dreamers which I could say are my personality traits too. Also when I was still choosing my flight , Arcane stood out because the wallpaper (yes I used the wallpapers as the basis of my choices at first) for I love the mystic symbol (a pentagram I think) with the pink dragon.
@Peppir

I joined the Arcane because mainly of their persona: curious and dreamers which I could say are my personality traits too. Also when I was still choosing my flight , Arcane stood out because the wallpaper (yes I used the wallpapers as the basis of my choices at first) for I love the mystic symbol (a pentagram I think) with the pink dragon.
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
@SkyyeofEmber wow! That's an interesting way to choose. I can't even remember what the water one is.. ANYWHO grats on joining FR and we hope you stay :D
@SkyyeofEmber wow! That's an interesting way to choose. I can't even remember what the water one is.. ANYWHO grats on joining FR and we hope you stay :D
@Peppir

Why thank you!
Flopping, aww! But nope, not at all! I think now is a great time to your first raffle too, all these newbies to practice on! But as far as I can tell, you're doing great, and we appreciate it!
@Peppir

Why thank you!
Flopping, aww! But nope, not at all! I think now is a great time to your first raffle too, all these newbies to practice on! But as far as I can tell, you're doing great, and we appreciate it!
8f867be293334bc26f8369a83e38ef09ffde0fab.png
@Peppir , I would like free tickets for the raffle. I joined today to the water flight. I joined them for the mystery aspect of the flight. That and i think i match well with anything water. I felt like they would be the best place to start my journey into this game.
@Peppir , I would like free tickets for the raffle. I joined today to the water flight. I joined them for the mystery aspect of the flight. That and i think i match well with anything water. I felt like they would be the best place to start my journey into this game.
67wAp3J.pngtumblr_o1bu2hEftK1unhfhho9_r1_250.png
@Alphamecka welcome, little droplet! I joined water too, mostly cause it matches my go-with-the-flow nature x3 I'll add your tickets now!
@Alphamecka welcome, little droplet! I joined water too, mostly cause it matches my go-with-the-flow nature x3 I'll add your tickets now!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22