Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED(Now Drawing) Newbie raffle
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22
@Peppir

I had joined on the last registration on April 8 and I would like two free tickets please!

Of course that means I have to tell what I like about FR so far which I can easily say is breeding my dragons! It's always a mystery to see what color and genes they will get.
@Peppir

I had joined on the last registration on April 8 and I would like two free tickets please!

Of course that means I have to tell what I like about FR so far which I can easily say is breeding my dragons! It's always a mystery to see what color and genes they will get.
iCQngUZ.png
@elfnico you get 6 tickets then! Welcome to FR and water :D
@elfnico you get 6 tickets then! Welcome to FR and water :D
Preferred pronoun is she/her
@SucenaZQ Added your two tickets :D
@SucenaZQ Added your two tickets :D
@Peppir Hi!!!
I joined Lightning because I like engineers and storms.
@Peppir Hi!!!
I joined Lightning because I like engineers and storms.
6gGXEKZ.gif
@Peppir

I joined Shadow Flight because I am a daughter of the Night. I love darkness and night time and the moon, and since I am very sensitive to the sun, I wanted to play in the dark.
@Peppir

I joined Shadow Flight because I am a daughter of the Night. I love darkness and night time and the moon, and since I am very sensitive to the sun, I wanted to play in the dark.
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko6_500.png
@Peppir

Hello you generous person you. x3
I just joined earlier today! [5/18/15]
Oh boy, I had such a hard time choosing between Fire and Nature.
- Fire represents my birth sign, Leo. Passionate, Fiery, and sometimes unpredictable, but a heart that can warm the coldest situation. Not to mention how awesome and unbeatable the dragons looked!
- Nature is my home. I have always admired everything about it, from a snail in my garden, to the layers in the sky. I never understood why anyone would harm the very foundation that all of our resources come from.
So, I went with Nature Flight. Because even though Fire is what drives my passion FOR Nature, Nature is where that passion comes from. :)
@Peppir

Hello you generous person you. x3
I just joined earlier today! [5/18/15]
Oh boy, I had such a hard time choosing between Fire and Nature.
- Fire represents my birth sign, Leo. Passionate, Fiery, and sometimes unpredictable, but a heart that can warm the coldest situation. Not to mention how awesome and unbeatable the dragons looked!
- Nature is my home. I have always admired everything about it, from a snail in my garden, to the layers in the sky. I never understood why anyone would harm the very foundation that all of our resources come from.
So, I went with Nature Flight. Because even though Fire is what drives my passion FOR Nature, Nature is where that passion comes from. :)
@Peppir
Sent 5K for 10 tickets.
@Peppir
Sent 5K for 10 tickets.
kithri_signature_by_stormhawke13-d9bs7vn.png--rainbow hatchery. Wanted, stuff from the coli and Baldwin as not accessible for blind players.[center
@Peppir
mostly i'm interested in the 'free' part of the raffle, but i also really liked the 'violet lady' dragon and the items and skins.
@Peppir
mostly i'm interested in the 'free' part of the raffle, but i also really liked the 'violet lady' dragon and the items and skins.
caghRuK.pngXV6Jjx5.png
@Peppir
I joined cause I friend introduced it to me and I love to draw dragons and I love the idea of the website. Plus I hope with open arms people can teach me the ways of the artists forms to get a idea what to have setup. Other than that I love dragons :)
@Peppir
I joined cause I friend introduced it to me and I love to draw dragons and I love the idea of the website. Plus I hope with open arms people can teach me the ways of the artists forms to get a idea what to have setup. Other than that I love dragons :)
@VoyageBoots Oh what a unique way to choose! Welcome to FR!

@ArtemisNyx Ooooh sounds spooky. Welcome to FR :D

@Sensenya Ohh wow :O Super impressive! Welcome and I hope you enjoy FR!

@kithri Received and logged!

@Erudito thanks, logging the free ticket

@MidnyghtRaven Logging the free ticket!
@VoyageBoots Oh what a unique way to choose! Welcome to FR!

@ArtemisNyx Ooooh sounds spooky. Welcome to FR :D

@Sensenya Ohh wow :O Super impressive! Welcome and I hope you enjoy FR!

@kithri Received and logged!

@Erudito thanks, logging the free ticket

@MidnyghtRaven Logging the free ticket!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22