Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED(Now Drawing) Newbie raffle
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@Peppir

hello pep! thank you for this raffle! :D
i joined lightning because i love the eyes!
@Peppir

hello pep! thank you for this raffle! :D
i joined lightning because i love the eyes!
@Tumultuous Ohh me too! I always get stuck between water eyes, lightning eyes, ice eyes and light eyes~ And welcome!
@Tumultuous Ohh me too! I always get stuck between water eyes, lightning eyes, ice eyes and light eyes~ And welcome!
Preferred pronoun is she/her
@Peppir
the blue eyed flights were hard to pick from for sure! thank you for the welcome ^^
@Peppir
the blue eyed flights were hard to pick from for sure! thank you for the welcome ^^
@Peppir

hi im new here and i joined the light flight because it seemed nicest
@Peppir

hi im new here and i joined the light flight because it seemed nicest
@Peppir I chose Nature flight because I love the forest and forest animals, especially frogs owo

plus, the eyes are a nice color!
@Peppir I chose Nature flight because I love the forest and forest animals, especially frogs owo

plus, the eyes are a nice color!
@Dominatingshadow but we're all nice :D Grats on joining fr :)

@Anura *ribbit ribbit* your tickets are being tallied <3
@Dominatingshadow but we're all nice :D Grats on joining fr :)

@Anura *ribbit ribbit* your tickets are being tallied <3
bump
bump
@Peppir I just joined today and would like to enter the raffle. <3 I joined the ice flight since blue is one of my favorite colors. I debated between water and ice, but I liked the lighter colored eyes a bit more, so I decided to go with that. Plus I enjoy the cold, so I just thought it fit.

Also, pinging my sis to check this out. @Mivvy
@Peppir I just joined today and would like to enter the raffle. <3 I joined the ice flight since blue is one of my favorite colors. I debated between water and ice, but I liked the lighter colored eyes a bit more, so I decided to go with that. Plus I enjoy the cold, so I just thought it fit.

Also, pinging my sis to check this out. @Mivvy
@Misconceptions thats 6 tickets for you! 5 for the explanation and one for the ping :) Welcome to fr
@Misconceptions thats 6 tickets for you! 5 for the explanation and one for the ping :) Welcome to fr
@peppir water flight and it sounded awesome. also my friends @jeeves and @SucenaZQ and @sabercoon are all here so i decided to join with their recommendation.
@peppir water flight and it sounded awesome. also my friends @jeeves and @SucenaZQ and @sabercoon are all here so i decided to join with their recommendation.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22