Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED(Now Drawing) Newbie raffle
@peppir
joined nature for a friendly community :p
hope I entered right XD
@peppir
joined nature for a friendly community :p
hope I entered right XD
@Peppir

Hello! I would like to enter this raffle, I joined plague only because of the lore and graphics I admit, but now I am really glad I did; with how nice everyone is.

Thank you!
@Peppir

Hello! I would like to enter this raffle, I joined plague only because of the lore and graphics I admit, but now I am really glad I did; with how nice everyone is.

Thank you!
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
@Hollytc you did great! Getting your tickets!
@hysy I'm so glad it worked out! Welcome to fr!
@Hollytc you did great! Getting your tickets!
@hysy I'm so glad it worked out! Welcome to fr!
Preferred pronoun is she/her
@hysy
@peppir
thx :D
@hysy
@peppir
thx :D
@Peppir
I joined lightening because I really liked the lore and the deity (I think) that went along with it. And also because I really like blue :P
@Peppir
I joined lightening because I really liked the lore and the deity (I think) that went along with it. And also because I really like blue :P
@Peppir

I joined shadow because it implied colors I liked and also I'm generally fond of sneaky/shadowy types of characters.

(Not so much of OOT's shadow temple. Creepy.)
@Peppir

I joined shadow because it implied colors I liked and also I'm generally fond of sneaky/shadowy types of characters.

(Not so much of OOT's shadow temple. Creepy.)
CyxcE9w.png
@Peppir

I literally just joined Flight Rising. I joined this game because I love dragons, I know a few who already play, and it just seemed like an interesting thing to do. I specifically joined the Fire Flight, and I joined Fire because I have always affiliated myself with Fire when choosing between the four basic elements. Plus, I absolute love red.
@Peppir

I literally just joined Flight Rising. I joined this game because I love dragons, I know a few who already play, and it just seemed like an interesting thing to do. I specifically joined the Fire Flight, and I joined Fire because I have always affiliated myself with Fire when choosing between the four basic elements. Plus, I absolute love red.
Free Dragon Giveaway - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1640412/1
New dragons added everyday.

Different Dragon Site (Click to help my little dragons)
JwNwj.gif 0wntr.gif aK4uz.gif
@Peppir count me in!

I'd been hearing a ton of great things about FR in the past year, but never really understood the hype. Only now do I understand why people have gotten so addicted to this site!! Someone posted on Neopets that registration was open, so I decided to give it a go. I don't regret one minute of my one day spent on the site so far.

I chose to join the Wind flight because its description aligned best with my perception of my own personality. I was having trouble choosing between Wind and Nature, but decided to go with wind because I thought it fit me better. :)
@Peppir count me in!

I'd been hearing a ton of great things about FR in the past year, but never really understood the hype. Only now do I understand why people have gotten so addicted to this site!! Someone posted on Neopets that registration was open, so I decided to give it a go. I don't regret one minute of my one day spent on the site so far.

I chose to join the Wind flight because its description aligned best with my perception of my own personality. I was having trouble choosing between Wind and Nature, but decided to go with wind because I thought it fit me better. :)
a n a r y t h
she/her | fr +0

wishlist
BPE822k.png ilTIVJV.png
@Peppir nature, b/c i love that sort of wild/primal stuff for dragons - also if i want to buy two more tickets, im assuming i attach that treasure to a message to you?

@disnerys
@Peppir nature, b/c i love that sort of wild/primal stuff for dragons - also if i want to buy two more tickets, im assuming i attach that treasure to a message to you?

@disnerys
EGr0skI.png
@Peppir

Do people who joined for the May 19 extension count?

I just joined today, since I've only had the chance to join now :D I've always seen Flight Rising designs around and I've been waiting for the chance to make my own, haha.

I joined the nature flight because plants are cool :o
@Peppir

Do people who joined for the May 19 extension count?

I just joined today, since I've only had the chance to join now :D I've always seen Flight Rising designs around and I've been waiting for the chance to make my own, haha.

I joined the nature flight because plants are cool :o