Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED(Now Drawing) Newbie raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
thankies :D <3
thankies :D <3
Preferred pronoun is she/her
@Peppir

Hey! Thanks for holding this! I signed up during the April 8th sign up time, so I suppose I'll write about what I like about FR.

Hmm...

To be honest, what I like the most about Flight Rising is the active community that resides here. The dragons are nice, the collection aspect can be fun, but admit it; Flight Rising really couldn't be what it is today without the awesome people who support it. :)
@Peppir

Hey! Thanks for holding this! I signed up during the April 8th sign up time, so I suppose I'll write about what I like about FR.

Hmm...

To be honest, what I like the most about Flight Rising is the active community that resides here. The dragons are nice, the collection aspect can be fun, but admit it; Flight Rising really couldn't be what it is today without the awesome people who support it. :)

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
@SunstonePhoenix Alright! I'll jot you down. And! I finished updating the list with babies if you want to check it out :) And yeah, our community is pretty great compared to some games x3 I'm so glad you liked us enough to stay.
@SunstonePhoenix Alright! I'll jot you down. And! I finished updating the list with babies if you want to check it out :) And yeah, our community is pretty great compared to some games x3 I'm so glad you liked us enough to stay.
@Peppir Can I join? I'm from april 8th :D

Oh and I'd happily tell you my favorite part; familiar collecting! I am crazily obsessed. I spend my whole first month on here saving for a shadow sprite, and managed to get one in the end! Now I'm saving up for a plague sprite. Oh these sprites ;w;
@Peppir Can I join? I'm from april 8th :D

Oh and I'd happily tell you my favorite part; familiar collecting! I am crazily obsessed. I spend my whole first month on here saving for a shadow sprite, and managed to get one in the end! Now I'm saving up for a plague sprite. Oh these sprites ;w;
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie I know QQ I've been saving for a water sprite but never actually got one xD I'll jot you down. Thanks for entering!
@Piratewolfie I know QQ I've been saving for a water sprite but never actually got one xD I'll jot you down. Thanks for entering!
@Peppir the water ones aren't expensive, though! I actually got the nature, water and shadow ones, but most people seem to not count water and nature. just my luck but my faves are shadow, plague and lightning, so I still have quite some saving left :P
@Peppir the water ones aren't expensive, though! I actually got the nature, water and shadow ones, but most people seem to not count water and nature. just my luck but my faves are shadow, plague and lightning, so I still have quite some saving left :P
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@peppir confused as to why i was pinged lol. Just woke up.
@peppir confused as to why i was pinged lol. Just woke up.
295esr4.png
@Peppir I joined water flight because the eye color matches my real life eyes <3
@Peppir I joined water flight because the eye color matches my real life eyes <3
sigie.png
@hollyhorrorpop Oops! Sorry! II can remove you if you want?

@Slothie Welcome to FR! And the water fight! I'll tally up your tickets then. :D
@hollyhorrorpop Oops! Sorry! II can remove you if you want?

@Slothie Welcome to FR! And the water fight! I'll tally up your tickets then. :D
@Peppir

I joined in last reg window, april 8. So far I like the breeding as its interesting to see what colors are produced in the hatchlings and everyone is pretty friendly here.
Two tickets please...thank you for doing this.
@Peppir

I joined in last reg window, april 8. So far I like the breeding as its interesting to see what colors are produced in the hatchlings and everyone is pretty friendly here.
Two tickets please...thank you for doing this.
kithri_signature_by_stormhawke13-d9bs7vn.png--rainbow hatchery. Wanted, stuff from the coli and Baldwin as not accessible for blind players.[center
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22