Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Tali's familiar hunt: Skycat & co!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Intro
1. Intro (you are free to skip this part)
2. Wanted familiars
3. Other items I'm after
4. My offers

notice: As I finally got all of the retired apparel + familiars (minus light fest items and KS items) I will now give my full attention to getting my skycat! Any gems earned will be saved for the cat and the cat only. I'm more than happy to trade any of the other things for other familiars, however!

Hi guys! I'm Tali, or Wolfie if you prefer. I started playing FR last april and became horribly obsessed with familiars during my very first day! While other newbies went on with lair expansions and whatnot, I went saving like crazy to buy all these lovely familiars. As unfortunate as I am, my favorite familiar soon became the elusive bone fiend. Bone fiend is out of my league, but I can at least give it my best shot in order to catch them all!

-After 2 months of playing, I managed to get 250 familiars, amongst which 9 sprites! (And yes, they were already longtime retired and extremely expensive by then) The longer I play, the less impressive that achievement seems of course. But still, I managed to get 250 in 2 months when there were only +-280 familiars, and it feels like quite the accomplishment! :3 After 7 months into play I managed to get all the retired familiars excluding KSers and Boolean.
-My next milestone was getting 400 familiars before my first anniversary on the game. And I managed to! At that time there existed 413 familiars. + I managed to get all retired festival apparels within my first year of playing, too! (Minus the first light festival items)
-20 days later I managed to get all downtime apparel as well!

How? A stubborn sense of wasting time in the coli and trying to get a good feel with this game's economics time and time again! Sometimes I got some help from kind users who gave me a nice discount on some item, or I could just perform the right trade at the right time.
Thanks to everyone for the encouragements, discounts and just helping me find the right deals. I couldn't have done this without each and every one of you!

So are you short on treasure, gems, food or in need of some other things that I can provide, I'd be happy to make a trade!

Please make sure you ping me so I actually see your message.

And last but not least, you'd make this "newbie", a very happy one! :D
Intro
1. Intro (you are free to skip this part)
2. Wanted familiars
3. Other items I'm after
4. My offers

notice: As I finally got all of the retired apparel + familiars (minus light fest items and KS items) I will now give my full attention to getting my skycat! Any gems earned will be saved for the cat and the cat only. I'm more than happy to trade any of the other things for other familiars, however!

Hi guys! I'm Tali, or Wolfie if you prefer. I started playing FR last april and became horribly obsessed with familiars during my very first day! While other newbies went on with lair expansions and whatnot, I went saving like crazy to buy all these lovely familiars. As unfortunate as I am, my favorite familiar soon became the elusive bone fiend. Bone fiend is out of my league, but I can at least give it my best shot in order to catch them all!

-After 2 months of playing, I managed to get 250 familiars, amongst which 9 sprites! (And yes, they were already longtime retired and extremely expensive by then) The longer I play, the less impressive that achievement seems of course. But still, I managed to get 250 in 2 months when there were only +-280 familiars, and it feels like quite the accomplishment! :3 After 7 months into play I managed to get all the retired familiars excluding KSers and Boolean.
-My next milestone was getting 400 familiars before my first anniversary on the game. And I managed to! At that time there existed 413 familiars. + I managed to get all retired festival apparels within my first year of playing, too! (Minus the first light festival items)
-20 days later I managed to get all downtime apparel as well!

How? A stubborn sense of wasting time in the coli and trying to get a good feel with this game's economics time and time again! Sometimes I got some help from kind users who gave me a nice discount on some item, or I could just perform the right trade at the right time.
Thanks to everyone for the encouragements, discounts and just helping me find the right deals. I couldn't have done this without each and every one of you!

So are you short on treasure, gems, food or in need of some other things that I can provide, I'd be happy to make a trade!

Please make sure you ping me so I actually see your message.

And last but not least, you'd make this "newbie", a very happy one! :D
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
[center][size=7][font= forte][color=#a6090a][b][u]Familiars needed[/u][/b][/color][/font][/size][/center] [color=#a6090a][u][b]Less interested in:[/b][/u][/color] -[b]Newly released familiars[/b]. Prices will drop as soon as they've been out a while longer. I'm one of these stingy folks who waits it out a little. ;) [color=green][u][b]Main goal: Skycat[/b][/u][/color] For a long time now I've been set on saving up for this elusive familiar. It's rare, expensive, and highly wanted. But for me, the Skycat holds a sentimental value of sorts asides from this familiar having an elusive status. I'll explain below in case it's of interest to anyone. [size=2]You see, my beloved cat Poekie passed away a year ago, 29 september 2014. He suffered pancreas cancer, which has left me heartbroken ever since. This was a blow I could just not take. Losing my last childhood friend left me with such an utter feeling of devastation. Seeing him go feels like my childhood is utterly over and destroyed. My parents refuse to get another pet, so I'm doomed into loneliness until the day I leave home. Perhaps this sounds stupid to most of you, but if you've ever owned an animal you cared so deeply about, you'll know how devastating one such thing can be. And then I came to this game about a half year after he had come to pass, and I saw the Skycat. Color-wise, it looks a lot like my Poekie, but on top of that it has wings, like it's a cat-angel. The Skycat reminds me of him so much that it fills me with sentiment just by seeing it, yet this also gives it a personal value and makes me want to have the cat above all else, to attach it to my dragonsona, so we can in a sense be together again. I know it's ridiculous and I'm hating myself for this, yet I can't help but wanting to aim for it, so here I am, saving for this way out of my league familiar! My apologies, I don't mean to write a sob story. It won't get me anywhere either way, but I really wanted to clarify my passion for this particular familiar, and why I in the end decided to aim for this one instead of the bone fiend, which is my favorite familiar design-wise. UPDATE 2020: As of May 10th two lovely new kittens joined our family, 6 years after my Poekie came to pass. My family didnt want a new cat, let alone two, but life happens! A friend's family had a feral cat with kittens nesting in their backyard. Unfortunately the mother cat got hit by a car and passed away. The kittens were but a few weeks old at the time and could not make it alone, so we set out on an expedition to save them by capturing and rehoming them. We managed to save 4/7 kittens. Two unfortunately passed before we could attempt to save them, one went missing, but 4 of them found loving homes out of which two now reside with me. This situation tears open a lot of old wounds, and the new kittens cannot replace Poekie, but they deserve their very own spot in my heart and hopefully a long life full of new memories to be made. So here is to Chibi and Milly, my new friends bringing new adventures![/size] [item= boolean][item= bone fiend][item= skycat][item= cog frog][item= golden idol]
Familiars needed

Less interested in:
-Newly released familiars. Prices will drop as soon as they've been out a while longer. I'm one of these stingy folks who waits it out a little. ;)

Main goal: Skycat
For a long time now I've been set on saving up for this elusive familiar. It's rare, expensive, and highly wanted. But for me, the Skycat holds a sentimental value of sorts asides from this familiar having an elusive status. I'll explain below in case it's of interest to anyone.

You see, my beloved cat Poekie passed away a year ago, 29 september 2014. He suffered pancreas cancer, which has left me heartbroken ever since. This was a blow I could just not take. Losing my last childhood friend left me with such an utter feeling of devastation. Seeing him go feels like my childhood is utterly over and destroyed. My parents refuse to get another pet, so I'm doomed into loneliness until the day I leave home. Perhaps this sounds stupid to most of you, but if you've ever owned an animal you cared so deeply about, you'll know how devastating one such thing can be.
And then I came to this game about a half year after he had come to pass, and I saw the Skycat. Color-wise, it looks a lot like my Poekie, but on top of that it has wings, like it's a cat-angel. The Skycat reminds me of him so much that it fills me with sentiment just by seeing it, yet this also gives it a personal value and makes me want to have the cat above all else, to attach it to my dragonsona, so we can in a sense be together again. I know it's ridiculous and I'm hating myself for this, yet I can't help but wanting to aim for it, so here I am, saving for this way out of my league familiar!
My apologies, I don't mean to write a sob story. It won't get me anywhere either way, but I really wanted to clarify my passion for this particular familiar, and why I in the end decided to aim for this one instead of the bone fiend, which is my favorite familiar design-wise.

UPDATE 2020: As of May 10th two lovely new kittens joined our family, 6 years after my Poekie came to pass. My family didnt want a new cat, let alone two, but life happens! A friend's family had a feral cat with kittens nesting in their backyard. Unfortunately the mother cat got hit by a car and passed away. The kittens were but a few weeks old at the time and could not make it alone, so we set out on an expedition to save them by capturing and rehoming them. We managed to save 4/7 kittens. Two unfortunately passed before we could attempt to save them, one went missing, but 4 of them found loving homes out of which two now reside with me. This situation tears open a lot of old wounds, and the new kittens cannot replace Poekie, but they deserve their very own spot in my heart and hopefully a long life full of new memories to be made. So here is to Chibi and Milly, my new friends bringing new adventures!

Boolean Bone Fiend Skycat Cog Frog Golden Idol
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
[center][size=7][font= forte][color=#a6090a][b][u]Other items[/u][/b][/color][/font][/size][/center] As I am mostly after familiars, anything below is not a priority, but regardless, they're worth the mention! This means that I might not (be able to) buy these items as I need my funds mainly for familiars, but let's see if we can work something out. [color=#a6090a][b][u]Genes[/u][/b][/color] - [color=#a6090a][b][u]Apparel[/u][/b][/color] Below I will list the apparel items that I want.[s] I have [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/14ZqSY_rFbScAtKkLagY6IU1sgnAawM42Z8pGY9cY-Nw/edit?usp=sharing][b]a full external list of all apparel I need here [/b][/url].[/s] With the release of the dressing room I am no longer actively looking for apparel other than the ones listed below, but feel free to browse and offer. :) [item=cranial hornhelm][item= sunchaser jewelry][item= moondust starsilks][item= teal starsilks][item= lagoon starsilks][item= flaxen unicorn magic][item= seaweed unicorn magic][item= sunrise unicorn magic] [color=#a6090a][b][u]Skins & Accents[/u][/b][/color] [b]-Skins and accents are low priority to me[/b] -[b]I prefer plague and shadow accents.[/b] I collect retired festival skins and accents! [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1djQQFyMVfOGstazEOQIpOKk8iiDbke2mnRlMN0Jm07k/edit?usp=sharing][b]You can see the full list here[/b][/url]. -If you have a skin/accent that you think would look nice on one of my dragons, feel free to show as I might be interested! [color=#a6090a][b][u]Other[/u][/b][/color] -I'm forever looking for primal-eyed dragons with matching colors (e.g. ice primal with ice/ice/ice coloration).
Other items

As I am mostly after familiars, anything below is not a priority, but regardless, they're worth the mention! This means that I might not (be able to) buy these items as I need my funds mainly for familiars, but let's see if we can work something out.

Genes
-

Apparel
Below I will list the apparel items that I want. I have a full external list of all apparel I need here . With the release of the dressing room I am no longer actively looking for apparel other than the ones listed below, but feel free to browse and offer. :)
Cranial Hornhelm Sunchaser Jewelry Moondust Starsilks Teal Starsilks Lagoon Starsilks Flaxen Unicorn Magic Seaweed Unicorn Magic Sunrise Unicorn Magic

Skins & Accents
-Skins and accents are low priority to me
-I prefer plague and shadow accents.
I collect retired festival skins and accents! You can see the full list here.
-If you have a skin/accent that you think would look nice on one of my dragons, feel free to show as I might be interested!

Other
-I'm forever looking for primal-eyed dragons with matching colors (e.g. ice primal with ice/ice/ice coloration).
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
[center][size=7][font= forte][color=#a6090a][b][u]My offers[/u][/b][/color][/font][/size][/center] I can offer the following (or sell for treasure or gems if you don't have an item that I'm looking for): -[b]Treasure[/b][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] - [b]Gems[/b][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] -[b]Hatchlings[/b] I by default hibernate my dragons, but if you see a pairing you like, we can work something out! -[b]Food[/b] -[b]Swipp/Baldwin/... items[/b] (I hog a LOT of these random items so just ask if there's any that you particularly need and I'll check if I have some.) -[b]Festival currency:[/b] For details, check the link over at "retired and outcycled". -[b]Retired/outcycled items[/b]: For the sake of convenience, I [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QcbTZF_N6vwcR67tKR8k6QKjAX3HXIrIJggOBLkjM_Q/edit?usp=sharing][b]made an external list with all retired and outcycled items I have for trade.[/b][/url] -[b]My heart, my soul and my eternal gratitude[/b] -[b]Other?[/b] Perhaps there's something you'd like that's not listed here? Don't hesitate to ask and maybe we can work something out!
My offers

I can offer the following (or sell for treasure or gems if you don't have an item that I'm looking for):
-Treasureicon_treasure.png
- Gemsicon_gems.png
-Hatchlings I by default hibernate my dragons, but if you see a pairing you like, we can work something out!
-Food
-Swipp/Baldwin/... items (I hog a LOT of these random items so just ask if there's any that you particularly need and I'll check if I have some.)
-Festival currency: For details, check the link over at "retired and outcycled".
-Retired/outcycled items: For the sake of convenience, I made an external list with all retired and outcycled items I have for trade.
-My heart, my soul and my eternal gratitude
-Other? Perhaps there's something you'd like that's not listed here? Don't hesitate to ask and maybe we can work something out!
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
reserved
reserved
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
Open!
Open!
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@piratewolfie I have a few things you are looking for [item=emerald green satin tunic] [item=black wooly coat] [item=amber flourish tail clasp] [item=teardrop pearl anklet] [item=tanned rogue mask] [item=diaphanous sylvan dress] [item=bishoujo observation] [lion’s shoulder pads (the picture wont show)
@piratewolfie

I have a few things you are looking for

Emerald Green Satin Tunic
Black Wooly Coat
Amber Flourish Tail Clasp
Teardrop Pearl Anklet
Tanned Rogue Mask
Diaphanous Sylvan Dress
Bishoujo Observation
[lion’s shoulder pads (the picture wont show)
nb0d6Al.pngtumblr_inline_nx3ctz80M11qm7hsw_250.png
@LovingMotherOf2 Why I'm not in particular looking for these, they're just items I don't happen to have yet and I have my little personal list to know which ones I should snipe whenever my flight holds dominance. Though what would you like for them? I might just be interested. :3
@LovingMotherOf2 Why I'm not in particular looking for these, they're just items I don't happen to have yet and I have my little personal list to know which ones I should snipe whenever my flight holds dominance. Though what would you like for them? I might just be interested. :3
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@piratewolfie How about 50kt for them all. Because i don't use them and will just end up melting them
@piratewolfie How about 50kt for them all. Because i don't use them and will just end up melting them
nb0d6Al.pngtumblr_inline_nx3ctz80M11qm7hsw_250.png
@LovingMotherOf2 Why sure I could do so much. :3 I'll send over the payment, then!
@LovingMotherOf2 Why sure I could do so much. :3 I'll send over the payment, then!
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20