Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Tali's fam hunt: The hunt goes on!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Intro
1. Intro (you are free to skip this part)
2. Wanted familiars
3. Other items I'm after
4. My offers

notice: As I finally got all of the retired apparel + familiars (minus light fest items and KS items) I will now give my full attention to getting my skycat! Any gems earned will be saved for the cat and the cat only. I'm more than happy to trade any of the other things for other familiars, however!

Hi guys! I'm Tali, or Wolfie if you prefer. I started playing FR last april and became horribly obsessed with familiars during my very first day! While other newbies went on with lair expansions and whatnot, I went saving like crazy to buy all these lovely familiars. As unfortunate as I am, my favorite familiar soon became the elusive bone fiend. Bone fiend is out of my league, but I can at least give it my best shot in order to catch them all!

-After 2 months of playing, I managed to get 250 familiars, amongst which 9 sprites! (And yes, they were already longtime retired and extremely expensive by then) The longer I play, the less impressive that achievement seems of course. But still, I managed to get 250 in 2 months when there were only +-280 familiars, and it feels like quite the accomplishment! :3 After 7 months into play I managed to get all the retired familiars excluding KSers and Boolean.
-My next milestone was getting 400 familiars before my first anniversary on the game. And I managed to! At that time there existed 413 familiars. + I managed to get all retired festival apparels within my first year of playing, too! (Minus the first light festival items)
-20 days later I managed to get all downtime apparel as well!

How? A stubborn sense of wasting time in the coli and trying to get a good feel with this game's economics time and time again! Sometimes I got some help from kind users who gave me a nice discount on some item, or I could just perform the right trade at the right time.
Thanks to everyone for the encouragements, discounts and just helping me find the right deals. I couldn't have done this without each and every one of you!

So are you short on treasure, in need of a coli dragon, starving for some food or in need of some other things that I can provide, I'd be happy to make a trade! For one, you don't pay the fee that you'd get by selling on the AH, secondly, you can do a quicksale and get whatever you desire straight away, knowing your item will go to a user who will treasure said item a lot!

Please be aware that proposing a trade for an item on my wishlist, does not guarantee that I'll actually buy the item. As much as I want to have it, I might be unable to affort it at the time or I might be working on an other more urgent matter. I will however take my time to give you feedback, even when I'm not interested. Just make sure you ping me so I actually see your message.

And last but not least, you'd make this "newbie", a very happy one! :D
Intro
1. Intro (you are free to skip this part)
2. Wanted familiars
3. Other items I'm after
4. My offers

notice: As I finally got all of the retired apparel + familiars (minus light fest items and KS items) I will now give my full attention to getting my skycat! Any gems earned will be saved for the cat and the cat only. I'm more than happy to trade any of the other things for other familiars, however!

Hi guys! I'm Tali, or Wolfie if you prefer. I started playing FR last april and became horribly obsessed with familiars during my very first day! While other newbies went on with lair expansions and whatnot, I went saving like crazy to buy all these lovely familiars. As unfortunate as I am, my favorite familiar soon became the elusive bone fiend. Bone fiend is out of my league, but I can at least give it my best shot in order to catch them all!

-After 2 months of playing, I managed to get 250 familiars, amongst which 9 sprites! (And yes, they were already longtime retired and extremely expensive by then) The longer I play, the less impressive that achievement seems of course. But still, I managed to get 250 in 2 months when there were only +-280 familiars, and it feels like quite the accomplishment! :3 After 7 months into play I managed to get all the retired familiars excluding KSers and Boolean.
-My next milestone was getting 400 familiars before my first anniversary on the game. And I managed to! At that time there existed 413 familiars. + I managed to get all retired festival apparels within my first year of playing, too! (Minus the first light festival items)
-20 days later I managed to get all downtime apparel as well!

How? A stubborn sense of wasting time in the coli and trying to get a good feel with this game's economics time and time again! Sometimes I got some help from kind users who gave me a nice discount on some item, or I could just perform the right trade at the right time.
Thanks to everyone for the encouragements, discounts and just helping me find the right deals. I couldn't have done this without each and every one of you!

So are you short on treasure, in need of a coli dragon, starving for some food or in need of some other things that I can provide, I'd be happy to make a trade! For one, you don't pay the fee that you'd get by selling on the AH, secondly, you can do a quicksale and get whatever you desire straight away, knowing your item will go to a user who will treasure said item a lot!

Please be aware that proposing a trade for an item on my wishlist, does not guarantee that I'll actually buy the item. As much as I want to have it, I might be unable to affort it at the time or I might be working on an other more urgent matter. I will however take my time to give you feedback, even when I'm not interested. Just make sure you ping me so I actually see your message.

And last but not least, you'd make this "newbie", a very happy one! :D
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
[center][size=7][font= forte][color=#a6090a][b][u]Familiars needed[/u][/b][/color][/font][/size][/center] [color=#a6090a][u][b]Less interested in:[/b][/u][/color] -[b]Newly released familiars[/b]. Prices will drop as soon as they've been out a while longer. For the coli ones I generally wait until they're below 10kT. [color=green][u][b]Skycat:[/b][/u][/color] Now the "smaller" retireds are out of the way, I can finally focus on the familiar that I probably want the most. It's rare, expensive, and everyone wants it so badly. Yet to me, it's not because of its rarity, but because of the sentimental value the Skycat gives to me, that I want it so badly. [size=2]You see, my beloved cat Poekie passed away a year ago, 29 september 2014. He suffered pancreas cancer, which has left me heartbroken ever since. This was a blow I could just not take. Losing my last childhood friend left me with such an utter feeling of devastation. Seeing him go feels like my childhood is utterly over and destroyed. My parents refuse to get another pet, so I'm doomed into loneliness until the day I leave home. Perhaps this sounds stupid to most of you, but if you've ever owned an animal you cared so deeply about, you'll know how devastating one such thing can be. And then I came to this game about a half year after he had come to pass, and I saw the Skycat. Color-wise, it looks a lot like my Poekie, but on top of that it has wings, like it's a cat-angel. The Skycat reminds me of him so much that it fills me with sentiment just by seeing it, yet this also gives it a personal value and makes me want to have the cat above all else, to attach it to my dragonsona, so we can in a sense be together again. I know it's ridiculous and I'm hating myself for this, yet I can't help but wanting to aim for it, so here I am, saving for this way out of my league familiar! My apologies, I don't mean to write a sob story. It won't get me anywhere either way, but I really wanted to clarify my passion for this particular familiar, and why I in the end decided to aim for this one instead of the bone fiend, which is my favorite familiar design-wise.[/size] [item= boolean][item= bone fiend][item= skycat][item= cog frog][item= golden idol][item= stone borer][item= crested river flight][item= goldfin river flight][item= giant white toridae][item= sewer toridae][item= scaleside noggle][item= sludge sifter][item= fanrat][item= silky fanrat][item= rat king][item= ghostly rat lord][item= creeping tendril][item= garden watcher][item= triple-sight firebug][item= charoite burrower][item= enstatite burrower]
Familiars needed

Less interested in:
-Newly released familiars. Prices will drop as soon as they've been out a while longer. For the coli ones I generally wait until they're below 10kT.

Skycat:
Now the "smaller" retireds are out of the way, I can finally focus on the familiar that I probably want the most. It's rare, expensive, and everyone wants it so badly. Yet to me, it's not because of its rarity, but because of the sentimental value the Skycat gives to me, that I want it so badly.

You see, my beloved cat Poekie passed away a year ago, 29 september 2014. He suffered pancreas cancer, which has left me heartbroken ever since. This was a blow I could just not take. Losing my last childhood friend left me with such an utter feeling of devastation. Seeing him go feels like my childhood is utterly over and destroyed. My parents refuse to get another pet, so I'm doomed into loneliness until the day I leave home. Perhaps this sounds stupid to most of you, but if you've ever owned an animal you cared so deeply about, you'll know how devastating one such thing can be.
And then I came to this game about a half year after he had come to pass, and I saw the Skycat. Color-wise, it looks a lot like my Poekie, but on top of that it has wings, like it's a cat-angel. The Skycat reminds me of him so much that it fills me with sentiment just by seeing it, yet this also gives it a personal value and makes me want to have the cat above all else, to attach it to my dragonsona, so we can in a sense be together again. I know it's ridiculous and I'm hating myself for this, yet I can't help but wanting to aim for it, so here I am, saving for this way out of my league familiar!
My apologies, I don't mean to write a sob story. It won't get me anywhere either way, but I really wanted to clarify my passion for this particular familiar, and why I in the end decided to aim for this one instead of the bone fiend, which is my favorite familiar design-wise.

CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
[center][size=7][font= forte][color=#a6090a][b][u]Other items[/u][/b][/color][/font][/size][/center] As I am mostly after familiars, this list won't be in my priorities, but hey, it's worth a shot! This means that I might not buy these items due to my familiar savings (or I'm simply unable to afford them), as much as I want to have them, since I need the funds. Out of all these items, I'm mainly after the retireds. [color=#a6090a][b][u]Genes[/u][/b][/color] - [color=#a6090a][b][u]Apparel[/u][/b][/color] Below I will list the apparel items that I want in particular, however I generally would like to have one of each apparel item. I have [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/14ZqSY_rFbScAtKkLagY6IU1sgnAawM42Z8pGY9cY-Nw/edit?usp=sharing][b]a full external list of all apparels I need here [/b][/url]. I'm most likely not buying the items on that list in pure, but I might make a trade, if you'd like! [item=cranial hornhelm][item= sunchaser jewelry][item=illuminated armband] [color=#a6090a][b][u]Skins & Accents[/u][/b][/color] [b]Skins and accents are low priority to me[/b] I collect retired festival skins and accents! Since it's really difficult to keep a list of ALL these accents and skins that I need here, [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1djQQFyMVfOGstazEOQIpOKk8iiDbke2mnRlMN0Jm07k/edit?usp=sharing][b]I made an external list.[/b][/url] So please check out the link for a full list! [b]I prefer plague and shadow accents.[/b] I am however in particular after this skin: [skin= 13271] I'm also looking for accents for particular dragons of mine! If you have anything that suits one of my dragons that isn't wearing an accent yet, or know of someone producing something that would fit them, let me know! Logically I'm mainly looking for my first and possibly 2nd page dragons. [color=#a6090a][b][u]Other[/u][/b][/color] -
Other items

As I am mostly after familiars, this list won't be in my priorities, but hey, it's worth a shot! This means that I might not buy these items due to my familiar savings (or I'm simply unable to afford them), as much as I want to have them, since I need the funds. Out of all these items, I'm mainly after the retireds.

Genes
-

Apparel
Below I will list the apparel items that I want in particular, however I generally would like to have one of each apparel item. I have a full external list of all apparels I need here . I'm most likely not buying the items on that list in pure, but I might make a trade, if you'd like!

Skins & Accents
Skins and accents are low priority to me
I collect retired festival skins and accents! Since it's really difficult to keep a list of ALL these accents and skins that I need here, I made an external list. So please check out the link for a full list!
I prefer plague and shadow accents.
I am however in particular after this skin:

I'm also looking for accents for particular dragons of mine! If you have anything that suits one of my dragons that isn't wearing an accent yet, or know of someone producing something that would fit them, let me know! Logically I'm mainly looking for my first and possibly 2nd page dragons.

Other
-
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
[center][size=7][font= forte][color=#a6090a][b][u]My offers[/u][/b][/color][/font][/size][/center] I can offer the following (also wiling to generally sell them for treasure or gems!): -[b]4 mil[/b][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] - [b]15.000[/b][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] -[b]Hatchlings[/b] if you so desire (feel free to browse my lair. Anything that's in the back, I'm fine to part with). You may also request that I breed one of my pairings for a baby! -[b]Food[/b] (ask me about it, I have WAY too many 4 and 5fp stacks! mostly seafood and plants.) -[b]Swipp/Baldwin items[/b] (Just ask and I can tell if I have the piece you need, and how much I have of said piece. I rarely have any of the super rare items like gradishes, skinks or maidens blush, however.) -[b]Lvl 25 dragons[/b], I train dragons to lvl 25 all the time to sell them off later on. I might also be wiling to perform a leveling service, however. Just ask! -[b]Pokémon[/b] Since the explanation was getting long, I'll write the explanation in the next post. Check next post for more info! -[b]my heart[/b] -[b]my soul[/b] -[b]my eternal gratitude[/b] -[b]Festival currency:[/b] For details, check the link over at "retired and outcycled". -[b]Retired/outcycled items[/b]: (I prefer to save them and wait for them to inflate. I'll be reluctant to sell them) For the sake of convenience, I [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QcbTZF_N6vwcR67tKR8k6QKjAX3HXIrIJggOBLkjM_Q/edit?usp=sharing][b]made an external list with all retired and outcycled items I have for trade.[/b][/url] -[b]18fp seafood items[/b][item= coral dweller][item= spotted stingray] -[b]20fp seafood and plant items[/b][item= fish oil][item= vegetable oil] -[b]Traditional art[/b] I'm honestly not too amazing and I really can only do traditionals, in fact, I gave up on drawing a few years ago and at most do some doodles every now and then. I've never actually tried selling art, but if you'd like some of my derpy art, I'm always wiling to pick up my pencils once more! If you'd like some examples, feel free to check out my Deviantart gallery! (Original as I am, my username there is Piratewolfie). -[b]Other?[/b] Perhaps there's something you'd like, that I might have but it didn't jump to my mind that you might be interested. Don't hesitate to ask for services or other items!
My offers

I can offer the following (also wiling to generally sell them for treasure or gems!):
-4 milicon_treasure.png
- 15.000icon_gems.png
-Hatchlings if you so desire (feel free to browse my lair. Anything that's in the back, I'm fine to part with). You may also request that I breed one of my pairings for a baby!
-Food (ask me about it, I have WAY too many 4 and 5fp stacks! mostly seafood and plants.)
-Swipp/Baldwin items (Just ask and I can tell if I have the piece you need, and how much I have of said piece. I rarely have any of the super rare items like gradishes, skinks or maidens blush, however.)
-Lvl 25 dragons, I train dragons to lvl 25 all the time to sell them off later on. I might also be wiling to perform a leveling service, however. Just ask!
-Pokémon Since the explanation was getting long, I'll write the explanation in the next post. Check next post for more info!
-my heart
-my soul
-my eternal gratitude
-Festival currency: For details, check the link over at "retired and outcycled".
-Retired/outcycled items: (I prefer to save them and wait for them to inflate. I'll be reluctant to sell them) For the sake of convenience, I made an external list with all retired and outcycled items I have for trade.
-18fp seafood items
-20fp seafood and plant items
-Traditional art I'm honestly not too amazing and I really can only do traditionals, in fact, I gave up on drawing a few years ago and at most do some doodles every now and then. I've never actually tried selling art, but if you'd like some of my derpy art, I'm always wiling to pick up my pencils once more! If you'd like some examples, feel free to check out my Deviantart gallery! (Original as I am, my username there is Piratewolfie).
-Other? Perhaps there's something you'd like, that I might have but it didn't jump to my mind that you might be interested. Don't hesitate to ask for services or other items!
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
test
test
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
Open!
Open!
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@piratewolfie I have a few things you are looking for [item=emerald green satin tunic] [item=black wooly coat] [item=amber flourish tail clasp] [item=teardrop pearl anklet] [item=tanned rogue mask] [item=diaphanous sylvan dress] [item=bishoujo observation] [lion’s shoulder pads (the picture wont show)
@piratewolfie

I have a few things you are looking for

[lion’s shoulder pads (the picture wont show)
ARNCfsd.png
@LovingMotherOf2 Why I'm not in particular looking for these, they're just items I don't happen to have yet and I have my little personal list to know which ones I should snipe whenever my flight holds dominance. Though what would you like for them? I might just be interested. :3
@LovingMotherOf2 Why I'm not in particular looking for these, they're just items I don't happen to have yet and I have my little personal list to know which ones I should snipe whenever my flight holds dominance. Though what would you like for them? I might just be interested. :3
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@piratewolfie How about 50kt for them all. Because i don't use them and will just end up melting them
@piratewolfie How about 50kt for them all. Because i don't use them and will just end up melting them
ARNCfsd.png
@LovingMotherOf2 Why sure I could do so much. :3 I'll send over the payment, then!
@LovingMotherOf2 Why sure I could do so much. :3 I'll send over the payment, then!
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14