Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE noob/500t jokeathon! XXXcoatl/100kt
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Halmarsta18 Hi! I joined during the last registration, AND I'm Wind Flight! Whoo, go Wind~

Here's a joke, good if you're punny:
What is the difference between a sharply dressed man on a unicycle and a poorly dressed man on a bicycle?

... A tire!
@Halmarsta18 Hi! I joined during the last registration, AND I'm Wind Flight! Whoo, go Wind~

Here's a joke, good if you're punny:
What is the difference between a sharply dressed man on a unicycle and a poorly dressed man on a bicycle?

... A tire!
avYmxIf.pngtumblr_inline_mv3bjbLLm21r9ywrd.png9kd9S6r.png

Looking for all snake-related items!
Hey @Halmarsta18! I joined in the latest registration window as well.

A pun: Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway. One hat says to the other, "You stay here, I'll go on a head."
Hey @Halmarsta18! I joined in the latest registration window as well.

A pun: Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway. One hat says to the other, "You stay here, I'll go on a head."
soxmk.gif ZH3T7.gif dhFaW.gif WyKqf.gif
@friendhamster
@CinnamonPhantom
@copperfaun
@blackfang320
@elroking
@COparade
@CKat
@Akhir
@QueSeraAwesome

If you all plan on earning some more tickets via bumps (please do!), let me know if you don't want me to ping you for confirming each of your bump tickets, as I could see how that could get a bit obnoxious!

I'm also considering adding a few item sets/big cash prizes/etc to the prize pool, so stay tuned! If you've got apparel/dragons you'd like to donate, I'd happily add them to the prize pool so long as they'd be wanted.

^ applies to everyone
v specific-person replies

@kithri

Bump ticket added!

@Sadrain

Two tickets for you! Do return with a pun! Everyone here has so many lovely new puns for me to add to my stash.

@Asobi

Four tickets for you! This is especially funny, as I greatly enjoy really long jokes. I've dragged some on for ~30 minutes or so in the past.

@Harper

Two tickets for you! You made me think of another one of my favorites I'd long forgotten:
What do you call a wanted dwarf psychic? A small medium at large!

@SucenaZQ

No worries! Currency and items can be exchanged via the private messaging system. You can get to your inbox by clicking that little letter under your energy bar and whatnot in the top right corner, or by clicking "Messages" under "Clan" in the sidebar to your left there. From there, you click "Write," drop Halmarsta18 in the "To" field, and drop a few letters in the subject and message field. Then put a "4500" in the treasure field and send it away!

An alternative way to do this is to go to my clan profile and click "Send Message," which will put my username in the recipient field automagically!

Til then, I've added your free ticket. :D

@CKat

Ticket added, thank you! I feel bad for laughing at dark humor too, but I still laugh. I just don't repeat the jokes, yknow, admire from afar.

@lyxil

Four tickets for you! Thanks for the anti-joke, I need a few more of those.

@ouroborose

So sorry, I've already heard that one! One of my dad's favorites. I did add your noob ticket, but if you've got any other jokes I'd love to hear them!
@friendhamster
@CinnamonPhantom
@copperfaun
@blackfang320
@elroking
@COparade
@CKat
@Akhir
@QueSeraAwesome

If you all plan on earning some more tickets via bumps (please do!), let me know if you don't want me to ping you for confirming each of your bump tickets, as I could see how that could get a bit obnoxious!

I'm also considering adding a few item sets/big cash prizes/etc to the prize pool, so stay tuned! If you've got apparel/dragons you'd like to donate, I'd happily add them to the prize pool so long as they'd be wanted.

^ applies to everyone
v specific-person replies

@kithri

Bump ticket added!

@Sadrain

Two tickets for you! Do return with a pun! Everyone here has so many lovely new puns for me to add to my stash.

@Asobi

Four tickets for you! This is especially funny, as I greatly enjoy really long jokes. I've dragged some on for ~30 minutes or so in the past.

@Harper

Two tickets for you! You made me think of another one of my favorites I'd long forgotten:
What do you call a wanted dwarf psychic? A small medium at large!

@SucenaZQ

No worries! Currency and items can be exchanged via the private messaging system. You can get to your inbox by clicking that little letter under your energy bar and whatnot in the top right corner, or by clicking "Messages" under "Clan" in the sidebar to your left there. From there, you click "Write," drop Halmarsta18 in the "To" field, and drop a few letters in the subject and message field. Then put a "4500" in the treasure field and send it away!

An alternative way to do this is to go to my clan profile and click "Send Message," which will put my username in the recipient field automagically!

Til then, I've added your free ticket. :D

@CKat

Ticket added, thank you! I feel bad for laughing at dark humor too, but I still laugh. I just don't repeat the jokes, yknow, admire from afar.

@lyxil

Four tickets for you! Thanks for the anti-joke, I need a few more of those.

@ouroborose

So sorry, I've already heard that one! One of my dad's favorites. I did add your noob ticket, but if you've got any other jokes I'd love to hear them!
FOR MURICA
What's bumping a thread mean?
Sorry...don't really know how to bump...lol
What's bumping a thread mean?
Sorry...don't really know how to bump...lol
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗ xe/they/he/she+any
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS-tiny-sepia-logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
@Halmarsta18

BUMP

Haha I'm pretty lazy and usually forget, but I don't mind if you ping me when I remember tp do it. I like getting notifications.
@Halmarsta18

BUMP

Haha I'm pretty lazy and usually forget, but I don't mind if you ping me when I remember tp do it. I like getting notifications.
41c880f5-f82d-11e8-8a7b-37c92d08b6d7.gif8Db4ykw.png88cebbfa-034a-11e9-a724-29d4b360ab9f.gif
@CinnamonPhantom

You just did it! Free ticket! Bumping is when you post anything on a thread, therefore it goes to the top of the raffles index and therefore people are more likely to look at the thread, with it being the first thing they see. Generally, if you're posting for the sole purpose of bumping, you just post "bump." Of course, if I offered a free ticket for every bump, that's all people would do, so I've limited bumping tickets to two per day, and bumps have to be during different hours.

@friendhamster

Thank you!
@CinnamonPhantom

You just did it! Free ticket! Bumping is when you post anything on a thread, therefore it goes to the top of the raffles index and therefore people are more likely to look at the thread, with it being the first thing they see. Generally, if you're posting for the sole purpose of bumping, you just post "bump." Of course, if I offered a free ticket for every bump, that's all people would do, so I've limited bumping tickets to two per day, and bumps have to be during different hours.

@friendhamster

Thank you!
FOR MURICA
@Halmarsta18

I'll bump too, but no need to ping me for individual ones. XD

And puns... Jokes.
Okay.

A guy wakes up and finds a note on the fridge from his girlfriend that says: "This isn't working anymore. I am leaving." But try as he might, he cannot understand what's that all about as the fridge is most definitely working, lights and all.
@Halmarsta18

I'll bump too, but no need to ping me for individual ones. XD

And puns... Jokes.
Okay.

A guy wakes up and finds a note on the fridge from his girlfriend that says: "This isn't working anymore. I am leaving." But try as he might, he cannot understand what's that all about as the fridge is most definitely working, lights and all.
@Halmarsta18 windy noob here!

see ya later for the bump and the joke ^-^
@Halmarsta18 windy noob here!

see ya later for the bump and the joke ^-^
tumblr_pt1xf3Pjx71ypi5ljo1_500.png

b7fepcb.png uisysIG.pngm33-book.pngB1_R2.png

KQbvJ.gif

hzemmQf.png
prxVp.gif
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
prxVp.gif

sxnWP.gifHvmMb.gif

7zcCDc4.pngk3qbli.jpg 1zoaqgj.png 2gwdfu8.png1MvLq.gif
@Halmarsta18:
BUMP at 16th hr

Glad you enjoyed the joke, too! :D

edit: I also don't mind getting notifications for bumps!
@Halmarsta18:
BUMP at 16th hr

Glad you enjoyed the joke, too! :D

edit: I also don't mind getting notifications for bumps!
avYmxIf.pngtumblr_inline_mv3bjbLLm21r9ywrd.png9kd9S6r.png

Looking for all snake-related items!
@Halmarsta18 Bump!

I'm glad you enjoyed the joke, I thought it was doubly appropriate cause it was about dragons and sort of pun-y!
@Halmarsta18 Bump!

I'm glad you enjoyed the joke, I thought it was doubly appropriate cause it was about dragons and sort of pun-y!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18