Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE noob/500t jokeathon! XXXcoatl/100kt
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
@Halmarsta18

Okay, an old one...

Mom calls her daughter and asks: 'did you feed the animals already?' to which the daughter responds 'no, your son-in-law is still asleep.'
v_v;
@Halmarsta18

Okay, an old one...

Mom calls her daughter and asks: 'did you feed the animals already?' to which the daughter responds 'no, your son-in-law is still asleep.'
v_v;
@theflamebreath @Halmarsta18

YES! I also like

Yo mama so fat her wand is a Slim Jim.
@theflamebreath @Halmarsta18

YES! I also like

Yo mama so fat her wand is a Slim Jim.
41c880f5-f82d-11e8-8a7b-37c92d08b6d7.gif8Db4ykw.png88cebbfa-034a-11e9-a724-29d4b360ab9f.gif
@Halmarsta18

Ohh so puns and jokes could be use as bumps then? Alrighty then! I'll share this pun which is my absolute favorite:
"I don't trust these stairs... they are always up to something."
@Halmarsta18

Ohh so puns and jokes could be use as bumps then? Alrighty then! I'll share this pun which is my absolute favorite:
"I don't trust these stairs... they are always up to something."
iCQngUZ.png
@Halmarsta18 Yay, joke contest, I like that idea! ^^

Couple more jokes to add, my friend always sends me cheesy "Coral" dad jokes (from The Walking Dead) because I love cheesy dad jokes so much... I have fun telling "dad" jokes to my nieces and nephews cause they're too young to get most other jokes.

How many tickles does it take to make an octopus laugh?
Ten-tickles!
@Halmarsta18 Yay, joke contest, I like that idea! ^^

Couple more jokes to add, my friend always sends me cheesy "Coral" dad jokes (from The Walking Dead) because I love cheesy dad jokes so much... I have fun telling "dad" jokes to my nieces and nephews cause they're too young to get most other jokes.

How many tickles does it take to make an octopus laugh?
Ten-tickles!
@Halmarsta18 also, what gift does a rabbit give to his girlfriend? An 18karots ring!
@Halmarsta18 also, what gift does a rabbit give to his girlfriend? An 18karots ring!
tumblr_pt1xf3Pjx71ypi5ljo1_500.png

b7fepcb.png uisysIG.pngm33-book.pngB1_R2.png

KQbvJ.gif

hzemmQf.png
prxVp.gif
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
prxVp.gif

sxnWP.gifHvmMb.gif

7zcCDc4.pngk3qbli.jpg 1zoaqgj.png 2gwdfu8.png1MvLq.gif
@SucenaZQ @Halmarsta18

Also, of course, stairs are always ready to let you down. ;)
@SucenaZQ @Halmarsta18

Also, of course, stairs are always ready to let you down. ;)
I also like anecdotes... for example, the Winston Churchill one, where he was drunk at a party and approached by a lady who called him out on it, telling him "Sir, you are drunk". His purported response was "Yes, and you are ugly. But I shall be sober tomorrow morning, and you will still be ugly."

BURN.
I also like anecdotes... for example, the Winston Churchill one, where he was drunk at a party and approached by a lady who called him out on it, telling him "Sir, you are drunk". His purported response was "Yes, and you are ugly. But I shall be sober tomorrow morning, and you will still be ugly."

BURN.
41c880f5-f82d-11e8-8a7b-37c92d08b6d7.gif8Db4ykw.png88cebbfa-034a-11e9-a724-29d4b360ab9f.gif
@theflamebreath

Three tickets added! I didn't really understand that last one, but... A good effort!

@friendhamster

Four tickets for you!

@Sadrain

Bump ticket added! They don't all have to be 100% organic, but don't just take the top post off of reddit.com/r/jokes or something you saw on imgur yesterday or something. Yknow, try just a little bit.

@kithri

Two tickets! Thank you!
@theflamebreath

Three tickets added! I didn't really understand that last one, but... A good effort!

@friendhamster

Four tickets for you!

@Sadrain

Bump ticket added! They don't all have to be 100% organic, but don't just take the top post off of reddit.com/r/jokes or something you saw on imgur yesterday or something. Yknow, try just a little bit.

@kithri

Two tickets! Thank you!
FOR MURICA
And, of course, longer puns.

A woman gave her twin boys up for adoption. One was adopted away to Saudi Arabia and named Amal. The other went to a family in Mexico who named him Juan. Many years later, Juan sent a picture of himself to his birth mother. When she looked upon it, she exclaimed to her husband how she wished she had a picture of his brother as well. Her husband replied, "But they are twins. If you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal!"
And, of course, longer puns.

A woman gave her twin boys up for adoption. One was adopted away to Saudi Arabia and named Amal. The other went to a family in Mexico who named him Juan. Many years later, Juan sent a picture of himself to his birth mother. When she looked upon it, she exclaimed to her husband how she wished she had a picture of his brother as well. Her husband replied, "But they are twins. If you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal!"
I HAVE CREATED MONSTERS

I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE PROUD

@theflamebreath

Another ticket for you!

@Sadrain

Ticket for you!

@friendhamster

ahahah I love it ticket for you

@SucenaZQ

Two tickets for you! That one made me giggle. :D

@Asobi

Bump ticket, but I heard that one for the first time last week! Good one, though. Dad jokes are fabulous!

@theflamebreath

I debated whether or not I should give this ticket to you because there was already a carrot/karot joke on here, but you can have the ticket just 'cause I like you.

@Sadrain

The puns just keep ascending in quality! Ticket for you!

@friendhamster

Ticket for you!
I HAVE CREATED MONSTERS

I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE PROUD

@theflamebreath

Another ticket for you!

@Sadrain

Ticket for you!

@friendhamster

ahahah I love it ticket for you

@SucenaZQ

Two tickets for you! That one made me giggle. :D

@Asobi

Bump ticket, but I heard that one for the first time last week! Good one, though. Dad jokes are fabulous!

@theflamebreath

I debated whether or not I should give this ticket to you because there was already a carrot/karot joke on here, but you can have the ticket just 'cause I like you.

@Sadrain

The puns just keep ascending in quality! Ticket for you!

@friendhamster

Ticket for you!
FOR MURICA
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18