Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE noob/500t jokeathon! XXXcoatl/100kt
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@CinnamonPhantom

Bump ticket added! 6000t would get you 13 tickets.

@cutiecupcake22

This is great, thank you! :D

@CKat

Bump ticket added!

@ouroborose

Sure does count as a bump! I'd give you a ticket for your joke if I could, but I've already heard it. Do tell another if you've got one, though!

@Sh4dowDr4gon

Sure you can! Two tickets for you! I haven't been counting people's first posts on the the thread as bumps, but you're welcome to bump twice a day during different hours for two more tickets. There are three treasure prizes: one for 75,000t, another for 75,000 treasure, and one for 50,000 treasure.

And don't call your pun bad! No puns are bad! All jokes are wonderful!
@CinnamonPhantom

Bump ticket added! 6000t would get you 13 tickets.

@cutiecupcake22

This is great, thank you! :D

@CKat

Bump ticket added!

@ouroborose

Sure does count as a bump! I'd give you a ticket for your joke if I could, but I've already heard it. Do tell another if you've got one, though!

@Sh4dowDr4gon

Sure you can! Two tickets for you! I haven't been counting people's first posts on the the thread as bumps, but you're welcome to bump twice a day during different hours for two more tickets. There are three treasure prizes: one for 75,000t, another for 75,000 treasure, and one for 50,000 treasure.

And don't call your pun bad! No puns are bad! All jokes are wonderful!
FOR MURICA
@friendhamster
@CinnamonPhantom
@copperfaun
@blackfang320
@elroking
@kithri
@COparade
@CKat
@Akhir
@QueSeraAwesome
@kithri
@Sadrain
@Asobi
@Harper
@SucenaZQ
@lyxil
@ouroborose
@Veros
@theflamebreath
@Sh4dowDr4gon

Okay, folks, it's about to get REAL.

That's right. At the end of the raffle, I'm gonna compile up all the jokes submitted and we'll have ourselves a vote. And whoever told the winning joke will win ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND TREASURE.

Do remember you can earn two bump tickets a day, provided both bumps are within different hours, but you can earn unlimited joke tickets if you don't run out of jokes. Yes, if you just post a joke in your post, it does count as a bump, too! If that all makes sense.

Disclaimer: if I suspect you of just stealing jokes off somewhere on the Internet for more tickets, you'll be disqualified. This is all pretty honor-system. Please, tell jokes you already know!
@friendhamster
@CinnamonPhantom
@copperfaun
@blackfang320
@elroking
@kithri
@COparade
@CKat
@Akhir
@QueSeraAwesome
@kithri
@Sadrain
@Asobi
@Harper
@SucenaZQ
@lyxil
@ouroborose
@Veros
@theflamebreath
@Sh4dowDr4gon

Okay, folks, it's about to get REAL.

That's right. At the end of the raffle, I'm gonna compile up all the jokes submitted and we'll have ourselves a vote. And whoever told the winning joke will win ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND TREASURE.

Do remember you can earn two bump tickets a day, provided both bumps are within different hours, but you can earn unlimited joke tickets if you don't run out of jokes. Yes, if you just post a joke in your post, it does count as a bump, too! If that all makes sense.

Disclaimer: if I suspect you of just stealing jokes off somewhere on the Internet for more tickets, you'll be disqualified. This is all pretty honor-system. Please, tell jokes you already know!
FOR MURICA
@Halmarsta18
Thank you for this YaY 2tickets-thank you!x cool-can i bump now then :P hehe glad you liked the little joke :P and yay i am so happy there are Treasure prizes! wooo!!!!!
@Halmarsta18
Thank you for this YaY 2tickets-thank you!x cool-can i bump now then :P hehe glad you liked the little joke :P and yay i am so happy there are Treasure prizes! wooo!!!!!
Looking for Tresure to expand my lairTrRpYIQ.pngtumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
@Sh4dowDr4gon

Bump ticket added!
@Sh4dowDr4gon

Bump ticket added!
FOR MURICA
@Halmarsta18 waiiiit for me! My joke is still missing!

What do two candies do in a soccer field? They try to discard each other!
(translated from italian, one of the few I know that doesn't completely lose its sense)
@Halmarsta18 waiiiit for me! My joke is still missing!

What do two candies do in a soccer field? They try to discard each other!
(translated from italian, one of the few I know that doesn't completely lose its sense)
tumblr_pt1xf3Pjx71ypi5ljo1_500.png

b7fepcb.png uisysIG.pngm33-book.pngB1_R2.png

KQbvJ.gif

hzemmQf.png
prxVp.gif
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
prxVp.gif

sxnWP.gifHvmMb.gif

7zcCDc4.pngk3qbli.jpg 1zoaqgj.png 2gwdfu8.png1MvLq.gif
@Halmarsta18

We would literally be here forever if I could tell all the jokes I knew, OMG. I used to work in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and all day long we would tell Harry Potter puns, yo mama jokes, and pickup lines.

On a scale of 1-10 how obsessed with Harry Potter are you?
9 3/4

Yo mama so ugly even a Dementor won't kiss her.

Did you survive Avada Kedavra? Because you're drop-dead gorgeous.

I mean I know other jokes that aren't Harry Potter but we could be here for 7 years just with those. :P
@Halmarsta18

We would literally be here forever if I could tell all the jokes I knew, OMG. I used to work in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and all day long we would tell Harry Potter puns, yo mama jokes, and pickup lines.

On a scale of 1-10 how obsessed with Harry Potter are you?
9 3/4

Yo mama so ugly even a Dementor won't kiss her.

Did you survive Avada Kedavra? Because you're drop-dead gorgeous.

I mean I know other jokes that aren't Harry Potter but we could be here for 7 years just with those. :P
41c880f5-f82d-11e8-8a7b-37c92d08b6d7.gif8Db4ykw.png88cebbfa-034a-11e9-a724-29d4b360ab9f.gif
@Halmarsta18

Most of the jokes I know are from Internet. *gonk* Will wreck my brains about this. Also, bump. xD
@Halmarsta18

Most of the jokes I know are from Internet. *gonk* Will wreck my brains about this. Also, bump. xD
@Halmarsta

A man is driving a car on a highway, when he gets stopped by a policeman. The policeman asks the driver why is license plate is missing. The man gets off the car, goes looking at the back of the vehicle and then starts to cry desperatly.
"Why this reaction?" the policeman asks "The fee for the license plate is minumum."
"I know" the man answers "If only I didn't have a roulotte back here!"

(Also translated from italian, sorry if it's not funny anymore...)
@Halmarsta

A man is driving a car on a highway, when he gets stopped by a policeman. The policeman asks the driver why is license plate is missing. The man gets off the car, goes looking at the back of the vehicle and then starts to cry desperatly.
"Why this reaction?" the policeman asks "The fee for the license plate is minumum."
"I know" the man answers "If only I didn't have a roulotte back here!"

(Also translated from italian, sorry if it's not funny anymore...)

KQbvJ.gif

hzemmQf.png
prxVp.gif
prxVp.gif

sxnWP.gifHvmMb.gif

@Halmarsta18

bumping thread

plus:
First, I live in Minnesota and we tend to make fun of Polish people...why? I have no idea...probably the same reason people make fun of blondes so keep that in mind though you could use any group for this one.

Two brothers that lived in Florida decided to come up to Minnesota to go visit family they had never met and go ice fishing. Now they never really understood the concept of the whole ice fishing thing and neither knew why in the world anyone would want to "catch" a piece of ice...but since they were Polish and from Florida, they figured they would do what the natives did. Once they finally reached the frozen lake. got their bait and poles and stood staring across the empty landscape and freezing, they were beginning to have second thoughts, but their family said it was an excellent sport so...
After 6 hours, these 2 finally came up to the lodge and the owner asked how their fishing was going. They stared at him with tired expressions and said that they had just gotten a hole in the ice big enough for their boat to fit in.

Yep, some people think ice fishing is catching a piece of ice and I do know someone that actually would try the hole to fit the boat thing too. A great candidate for the snipe hunt too. Oh, the polar plunge is real here though...lots of people jump in a freezing icecovered lake on New Year's day in bathing suits, usually for some sort of charity thing. Anyway, enjoy.
@Halmarsta18

bumping thread

plus:
First, I live in Minnesota and we tend to make fun of Polish people...why? I have no idea...probably the same reason people make fun of blondes so keep that in mind though you could use any group for this one.

Two brothers that lived in Florida decided to come up to Minnesota to go visit family they had never met and go ice fishing. Now they never really understood the concept of the whole ice fishing thing and neither knew why in the world anyone would want to "catch" a piece of ice...but since they were Polish and from Florida, they figured they would do what the natives did. Once they finally reached the frozen lake. got their bait and poles and stood staring across the empty landscape and freezing, they were beginning to have second thoughts, but their family said it was an excellent sport so...
After 6 hours, these 2 finally came up to the lodge and the owner asked how their fishing was going. They stared at him with tired expressions and said that they had just gotten a hole in the ice big enough for their boat to fit in.

Yep, some people think ice fishing is catching a piece of ice and I do know someone that actually would try the hole to fit the boat thing too. A great candidate for the snipe hunt too. Oh, the polar plunge is real here though...lots of people jump in a freezing icecovered lake on New Year's day in bathing suits, usually for some sort of charity thing. Anyway, enjoy.
kithri_signature_by_stormhawke13-d9bs7vn.png--rainbow hatchery. Wanted, stuff from the coli and Baldwin as not accessible for blind players.[center
@Halmarsta18 @friendhamster inspired me! But I think I heard it on internet somewhere...

Your mother is so fat her patronus is a cake.
@Halmarsta18 @friendhamster inspired me! But I think I heard it on internet somewhere...

Your mother is so fat her patronus is a cake.

KQbvJ.gif

hzemmQf.png
prxVp.gif
prxVp.gif

sxnWP.gifHvmMb.gif

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18