Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Farewell Giveaway! [Winner on Pg 15]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@NeraAljon

Hi! I'd like the volcano looking apparel because I've been looking all over for it but alas, there was none to be found (for sale at least). I think it would look heavenly on my dragon Balrog because then he'd look more like the balrog from the Lord of the Rings!

Thanks for taking the time to read this and hope you have a great day (or night?) ^^
@NeraAljon

Hi! I'd like the volcano looking apparel because I've been looking all over for it but alas, there was none to be found (for sale at least). I think it would look heavenly on my dragon Balrog because then he'd look more like the balrog from the Lord of the Rings!

Thanks for taking the time to read this and hope you have a great day (or night?) ^^
70yj1YJ.png
Honestly, I've been at Flight Rising for about a year now, and I've had a lot of friends joining. I mainly started playing because I figured it would be a good outlet for stress, and also that I enjoy dragons. I was right, and I really do take pride in my lair. I've followed you on tumblr for several months, and I'm very sad to see you go. It seems that many people burn out on this game, which is why I'm usually pretty mellow about collecting everything. I normally end up with ~1 piece of each apparel, I have three dragons at level 24 because apparently I'm too lazy to get them to 25, and I've missed out on quite a few festivals.

As for the actual giveaway, I'd probably spoil the heck out of my dragons with all of the apparel. Having more stuff for them would give me a reason to actually come up with more complex backstories than what I already have. I'd share with my friends and make sure everyone was happy. I might even use some of the stuff for a giveaway of my own.

It's good to share, and the community on this site warms my heart. I'm glad to see generosity all around me to reinforce that idea. Thank you for the chance and opportunity to enter in this, and I hope you have good fortune, where ever you may go.
Honestly, I've been at Flight Rising for about a year now, and I've had a lot of friends joining. I mainly started playing because I figured it would be a good outlet for stress, and also that I enjoy dragons. I was right, and I really do take pride in my lair. I've followed you on tumblr for several months, and I'm very sad to see you go. It seems that many people burn out on this game, which is why I'm usually pretty mellow about collecting everything. I normally end up with ~1 piece of each apparel, I have three dragons at level 24 because apparently I'm too lazy to get them to 25, and I've missed out on quite a few festivals.

As for the actual giveaway, I'd probably spoil the heck out of my dragons with all of the apparel. Having more stuff for them would give me a reason to actually come up with more complex backstories than what I already have. I'd share with my friends and make sure everyone was happy. I might even use some of the stuff for a giveaway of my own.

It's good to share, and the community on this site warms my heart. I'm glad to see generosity all around me to reinforce that idea. Thank you for the chance and opportunity to enter in this, and I hope you have good fortune, where ever you may go.
gaolers_discovered.png
I'm sad to hear you are leaving ( course you gotta do what you gotta do!) As for what I would do with any of the items you have listed: more than likely give them to people as gifts/prizes/ etc. I try to run a lot of raffles/giveaways when I can. I do collect a lot of the skins and such, however gathering things to make other players happy is what I try to do most often. I wish you the best of luck in whatever you find yourself doing or playing next and thanks for doing something like this as well as giving FR a chance! :)
I'm sad to hear you are leaving ( course you gotta do what you gotta do!) As for what I would do with any of the items you have listed: more than likely give them to people as gifts/prizes/ etc. I try to run a lot of raffles/giveaways when I can. I do collect a lot of the skins and such, however gathering things to make other players happy is what I try to do most often. I wish you the best of luck in whatever you find yourself doing or playing next and thanks for doing something like this as well as giving FR a chance! :)
I won't enter, because I have the same goals as a lot of other people here (give everyone ALL THE PRESENTS) and matters of fairness But I just wanted to say farewell from the dragon game and that I hope you're leaving it with lots of fond memories and that you'll absolutely be missed (wowee Arcane loves you a lot) ~♥ヾ ///ã‚œ ▽゜///) [img]http://i.imgur.com/8R98TT5.png[/img] also have a bump
I won't enter, because I have the same goals as a lot of other people here (give everyone ALL THE PRESENTS) and matters of fairness
But I just wanted to say farewell from the dragon game and that I hope you're leaving it with lots of fond memories and that you'll absolutely be missed (wowee Arcane loves you a lot)
~♥ヾ ///ã‚œ ▽゜///)

8R98TT5.png
also have a bump
tumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho8_r1_100.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho9_r1_100.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho7_r1_100.pnga60cb172e6.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho10_r1_250.gif
Ohh gosh wow this is such a generous giveaway q_q

Sorry you're burned out on FR--it's a shame to see the community lose somebody so willing to make others happy, but I hope you have fun with whatever comes after FR!

That said: I would be thrilled to win this! q_q I'd definitely end up keeping some of the accents and apparel--I've just recently gotten into dressing up my dragons and giving them nice accents, so I'm rather behind on collecting all the neat limited edition stuff that I didn't pick up when I had the chance during festivals OTL (I'd also keep the Woodland Turkey, I was unable to get online during the event and I am so sad that I missed out on the turkeys).

Most of it? I think I'd give it away on Tumblr, probably in small prize packs at a time. The FR community on Tumblr means a lot to me, and though I'm still a little shy about talking to mutuals and stuff, my followers and the people I follow make me so happy, have inspired a lot of my dragon lore and clan lore, and I would love to be able to thank them with great giveaways. I've held giveaways before (festival familiars, nocturne eggs, regular unhatched eggs, genes, treasure packs) but unfortunately I haven't had the time lately to grind up money to organize new ones because of my college workload draining all my time :c

EDIT: Ahh I forgot to specify, but in addition to general Tumblr giveaways I'd also likely give a lot of specific items to Nuzlocke writers? I was a part of that community for a while and the support I received from them was absolutely wonderful. I've since stopped having time to write, but I'd still like to thank them!
Ohh gosh wow this is such a generous giveaway q_q

Sorry you're burned out on FR--it's a shame to see the community lose somebody so willing to make others happy, but I hope you have fun with whatever comes after FR!

That said: I would be thrilled to win this! q_q I'd definitely end up keeping some of the accents and apparel--I've just recently gotten into dressing up my dragons and giving them nice accents, so I'm rather behind on collecting all the neat limited edition stuff that I didn't pick up when I had the chance during festivals OTL (I'd also keep the Woodland Turkey, I was unable to get online during the event and I am so sad that I missed out on the turkeys).

Most of it? I think I'd give it away on Tumblr, probably in small prize packs at a time. The FR community on Tumblr means a lot to me, and though I'm still a little shy about talking to mutuals and stuff, my followers and the people I follow make me so happy, have inspired a lot of my dragon lore and clan lore, and I would love to be able to thank them with great giveaways. I've held giveaways before (festival familiars, nocturne eggs, regular unhatched eggs, genes, treasure packs) but unfortunately I haven't had the time lately to grind up money to organize new ones because of my college workload draining all my time :c

EDIT: Ahh I forgot to specify, but in addition to general Tumblr giveaways I'd also likely give a lot of specific items to Nuzlocke writers? I was a part of that community for a while and the support I received from them was absolutely wonderful. I've since stopped having time to write, but I'd still like to thank them!
Honestly, I don't really think I deserve this any more than any of the other commenters, and I don't really have a story, but I'd definitely appreciate receiving any of this and it can't hurt to try! You have a ton of items that I'd love to keep but I'd probably end up selling or giving away a bunch too. I'm already planning a dragon giveaway for the next set of newbies (although who know when that will be...) in response to the warm welcome that I got in December so I'd probably add some of the items to that.

As for dragons, I'd love to adopt Paiko, Elua, and/or Cirrus.

I collect tree dragons so Paiko and Elua would be perfect, especially since their tertiaries match. Most of their offspring would likely be for future newbies since lair space is limited and I'd like to spread the love. I also love Paiko's short bio - I could definitely use a bug-catcher in my clan! I've been planning out bios for my dragons in my head but I haven't actually gotten around to writing them down yet...

Cirrus is an absolutely gorgeous dragon and his name fits him perfectly. He'd definitely have a permanent home in my lair, and I might even have the perfect mate for him!

I'd also take any other unclaimed dragons and either keep or re-home them after you leave. Thanks for doing this! I hope you enjoy whatever you're doing with your extra time now :)
Honestly, I don't really think I deserve this any more than any of the other commenters, and I don't really have a story, but I'd definitely appreciate receiving any of this and it can't hurt to try! You have a ton of items that I'd love to keep but I'd probably end up selling or giving away a bunch too. I'm already planning a dragon giveaway for the next set of newbies (although who know when that will be...) in response to the warm welcome that I got in December so I'd probably add some of the items to that.

As for dragons, I'd love to adopt Paiko, Elua, and/or Cirrus.

I collect tree dragons so Paiko and Elua would be perfect, especially since their tertiaries match. Most of their offspring would likely be for future newbies since lair space is limited and I'd like to spread the love. I also love Paiko's short bio - I could definitely use a bug-catcher in my clan! I've been planning out bios for my dragons in my head but I haven't actually gotten around to writing them down yet...

Cirrus is an absolutely gorgeous dragon and his name fits him perfectly. He'd definitely have a permanent home in my lair, and I might even have the perfect mate for him!

I'd also take any other unclaimed dragons and either keep or re-home them after you leave. Thanks for doing this! I hope you enjoy whatever you're doing with your extra time now :)
tumblr_inline_nk71ax46vd1qg2i5p.png
@NeraAljon I'm sorry you're leaving

I don't have some amazing sob story of why I deserve all these expensive items so i am 99.999% sure I will not get them. My best is that I joined in October and so a bunch of them are from before I was even here.

The main reason I'm posting here is I find starving dragons really tragic, so if you'd be willing at all to send me dragons that others have not taken, either to keep or to rehome with someone who will feed them that would be much appreciated.
@NeraAljon I'm sorry you're leaving

I don't have some amazing sob story of why I deserve all these expensive items so i am 99.999% sure I will not get them. My best is that I joined in October and so a bunch of them are from before I was even here.

The main reason I'm posting here is I find starving dragons really tragic, so if you'd be willing at all to send me dragons that others have not taken, either to keep or to rehome with someone who will feed them that would be much appreciated.
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
Sucks that you got tired of the site, but it seems like a fun way to go out with a bang. Are you going to be okay with attaching all those things to PMs, though? o_0;

Anyway~ I like collecting one of each skin, chest, and familiar, and while I've got a few of the things you're giving away there are others I would very much like to add to my collection. (Skins and chests, mostly.) Duplicates (familiars and apparel) would be kept until I find someone who's missing them and would very much enjoy getting it as a gift. Part of the fun for me is dropping a wanted item on a person and saying "Shhh, don't tell" while they flip out in excitement. Or they'd be given to a flight raffle. Mad profits aren't my thing, but having shiny prizes to motivate people into competition is.

On the dragon front, two that I think would fit with my dragons would be Elua or your nameless Nocturne. My lair's home to 31 dragons, 29 of which are first-gen, and all of which will be (eventually) leveled to 25. Lore-wise, the first-gens are the 'adults' of the clan and the two bred dragons are the 'children.' (Or at this point, adolescents.) They're more neighbors (friends or enemies) in close contact who have to be able to pull their own weight or they don't eat. (Which actually results in an excess of food, and all of them being fully leveled.) Since the ruler of the lair doesn't have time for children/bred dragons, additions would have to be first-gens. 'tis a harsh queen. Nobody likes her much.

The lair's mostly the Plentiful breeds because those are what you hatch from eggs, which would make Elua or your Nocturne a curious addition. Lore-wise, there's currently a single Nocturne for my dragons to talk with and nobody knows anything of how she's supposed to act. (She's currently parroting their words and actions for fun, but knows full well what a nuisance she's being.) Having another Nocturne would give the lair an idea (perhaps wrong, perhaps not) of what Nocturnes are supposed to be like, while having a Coatl would result in more confusion because it's another strange dragon to interact with. However, I think Elua'd get along okay with my chatty Nocturne. Nothing like being the odd ones out to help you make friends, huh?

If either of them come with some sort of personality or backstory (or even a little quirk or two!) it'd be a neat addition to your giveaway! o: And thanks a bunch for making such an entertaining thing. I've already got a few things to think about for my lair!
Sucks that you got tired of the site, but it seems like a fun way to go out with a bang. Are you going to be okay with attaching all those things to PMs, though? o_0;

Anyway~ I like collecting one of each skin, chest, and familiar, and while I've got a few of the things you're giving away there are others I would very much like to add to my collection. (Skins and chests, mostly.) Duplicates (familiars and apparel) would be kept until I find someone who's missing them and would very much enjoy getting it as a gift. Part of the fun for me is dropping a wanted item on a person and saying "Shhh, don't tell" while they flip out in excitement. Or they'd be given to a flight raffle. Mad profits aren't my thing, but having shiny prizes to motivate people into competition is.

On the dragon front, two that I think would fit with my dragons would be Elua or your nameless Nocturne. My lair's home to 31 dragons, 29 of which are first-gen, and all of which will be (eventually) leveled to 25. Lore-wise, the first-gens are the 'adults' of the clan and the two bred dragons are the 'children.' (Or at this point, adolescents.) They're more neighbors (friends or enemies) in close contact who have to be able to pull their own weight or they don't eat. (Which actually results in an excess of food, and all of them being fully leveled.) Since the ruler of the lair doesn't have time for children/bred dragons, additions would have to be first-gens. 'tis a harsh queen. Nobody likes her much.

The lair's mostly the Plentiful breeds because those are what you hatch from eggs, which would make Elua or your Nocturne a curious addition. Lore-wise, there's currently a single Nocturne for my dragons to talk with and nobody knows anything of how she's supposed to act. (She's currently parroting their words and actions for fun, but knows full well what a nuisance she's being.) Having another Nocturne would give the lair an idea (perhaps wrong, perhaps not) of what Nocturnes are supposed to be like, while having a Coatl would result in more confusion because it's another strange dragon to interact with. However, I think Elua'd get along okay with my chatty Nocturne. Nothing like being the odd ones out to help you make friends, huh?

If either of them come with some sort of personality or backstory (or even a little quirk or two!) it'd be a neat addition to your giveaway! o: And thanks a bunch for making such an entertaining thing. I've already got a few things to think about for my lair!
"That was a nice distraction."
"The time I was able to spend with you... It was like memories of pure light."
tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jtp2T4U1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.png
"Sweet dreams. I'll be with you before long."
"That's how it's done."
Humans are the most irrational beings.

QBTY.pnggVbL.png
bH4wU.gif
Hi there! Sad to see you go, FR is a really nice place. Maybe you'll return in the future :)

As for me, I just joined Flight Rising in the latest registration window and i really love the site! Sadly, i wished i'd known about FR earlier, seeing all the events i've already missed. I really love apparels and skins, so here i am typing up this little story of mine to get even a small chance for those elusive holiday skins and apparel you have there! ^w^ I'd most probably keep the items i like and let my dragons parade around in them and as for the rest, i'd give them to all my friends on FR who have helped me since i started!

The community here had been quite a pleasant surprise. For the first few days i had avoided the forums due to experience from other sites but once i did check the forums, all these kind users were giving out free dragons to newbies and there were guides, helpful and friendly people and my first new experience of being flowerbombed! xD After experiencing so much kindness, i'd really love to have a chance to return the favor and give my friends lovely presents :)

I also have a friend who's sad that she missed the registration by one day. I don't know her personally, but we've played many online games together, helping each other and chatting just about anything(dragons!! xD). Right now i'm secretly hoarding an extra of each event item and other goodies to bombard her with when she finally joins FR. It'd be nice to add some of those goodies to the surprise :)

Well, that's my little story. xD Thanks for reading and thank you for holding this giveaway! Good day to you :D
Hi there! Sad to see you go, FR is a really nice place. Maybe you'll return in the future :)

As for me, I just joined Flight Rising in the latest registration window and i really love the site! Sadly, i wished i'd known about FR earlier, seeing all the events i've already missed. I really love apparels and skins, so here i am typing up this little story of mine to get even a small chance for those elusive holiday skins and apparel you have there! ^w^ I'd most probably keep the items i like and let my dragons parade around in them and as for the rest, i'd give them to all my friends on FR who have helped me since i started!

The community here had been quite a pleasant surprise. For the first few days i had avoided the forums due to experience from other sites but once i did check the forums, all these kind users were giving out free dragons to newbies and there were guides, helpful and friendly people and my first new experience of being flowerbombed! xD After experiencing so much kindness, i'd really love to have a chance to return the favor and give my friends lovely presents :)

I also have a friend who's sad that she missed the registration by one day. I don't know her personally, but we've played many online games together, helping each other and chatting just about anything(dragons!! xD). Right now i'm secretly hoarding an extra of each event item and other goodies to bombard her with when she finally joins FR. It'd be nice to add some of those goodies to the surprise :)

Well, that's my little story. xD Thanks for reading and thank you for holding this giveaway! Good day to you :D
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
So I was part of the newbie crowd and everyone has been so helpful. One person in particular is drasmir. They are in lighting flight and give away familiars for free. They do a ton of cool things. Earlier in the year there was a big push from the people who know of them to cross off some of the things on their wish list. I was thinking that this could be another way for them to get some of the familiars they wanted. So I guess I'm really entering them.

And sure it would be cool to get some chests.
So I was part of the newbie crowd and everyone has been so helpful. One person in particular is drasmir. They are in lighting flight and give away familiars for free. They do a ton of cool things. Earlier in the year there was a big push from the people who know of them to cross off some of the things on their wish list. I was thinking that this could be another way for them to get some of the familiars they wanted. So I guess I'm really entering them.

And sure it would be cool to get some chests.
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21