Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Farewell Giveaway! [Winner on Pg 15]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Oh gosh, first of all, thank you so much for doing a giveaway instead of hoarding all of that cool stuff in a dead account. It always hurts my dragon hoarder heart to see beautiful dragons and accents lost forever to an account that people have stopped using.

I just started on FR in the last registration window. I had seen friends on tumblr talking about it for a few months prior to that, but I totally spaced every time a registration window opened, and since I'm a senior in college it seemed like a bad idea to join a game that would take up a lot of my time each day that I should be spending studying or with friends. However, my winter break started right around the time of the last registration window, so I figured heck, I may as well try it out. So far I've really enjoyed it!

My favorite part of the game is definitely building up my clan lore, which I'm still working on fleshing out. I've also had some super fun times with dom pushes for my flight, and experiencing my first flight holiday last month was really great as well. The main reason I'd like to be part of this giveaway is to stock up on shiny things to gift to my boyfriend when I can convince his stubborn butt to join. Of course I'm also interested in collecting familiars and getting skins/accents/apparel for my babies, but I want him to have a really nice surprise when he joins. Plus he's an absolute completionist when it comes to games, so to stop him from having to spend a million hours on here gathering treasure or coli grinding, I want to have a little stockpile of things to give him.

Additionally, when I joined a bunch of members of my flight were super nice and gave me dragons and apparel and other little welcome gifts, and I want to be able to spend my treasure on doing the same for new Nature members in the future instead of accents or past event items for myself. :)

Again, thank you for doing this giveaway, and I wish you luck finding another game/community that suits you better! :)
Oh gosh, first of all, thank you so much for doing a giveaway instead of hoarding all of that cool stuff in a dead account. It always hurts my dragon hoarder heart to see beautiful dragons and accents lost forever to an account that people have stopped using.

I just started on FR in the last registration window. I had seen friends on tumblr talking about it for a few months prior to that, but I totally spaced every time a registration window opened, and since I'm a senior in college it seemed like a bad idea to join a game that would take up a lot of my time each day that I should be spending studying or with friends. However, my winter break started right around the time of the last registration window, so I figured heck, I may as well try it out. So far I've really enjoyed it!

My favorite part of the game is definitely building up my clan lore, which I'm still working on fleshing out. I've also had some super fun times with dom pushes for my flight, and experiencing my first flight holiday last month was really great as well. The main reason I'd like to be part of this giveaway is to stock up on shiny things to gift to my boyfriend when I can convince his stubborn butt to join. Of course I'm also interested in collecting familiars and getting skins/accents/apparel for my babies, but I want him to have a really nice surprise when he joins. Plus he's an absolute completionist when it comes to games, so to stop him from having to spend a million hours on here gathering treasure or coli grinding, I want to have a little stockpile of things to give him.

Additionally, when I joined a bunch of members of my flight were super nice and gave me dragons and apparel and other little welcome gifts, and I want to be able to spend my treasure on doing the same for new Nature members in the future instead of accents or past event items for myself. :)

Again, thank you for doing this giveaway, and I wish you luck finding another game/community that suits you better! :)
Aw... okay, I know how it feels to simply stop feeling that... spark, enthusiasm towards a site and simply drift away, so I now how generous this is, taking your time to share with others instead of leaving everything in a dormant account. I want to say thank you even if I don't win; because everyone deserves this just as much. Also, my self taught English isn't very good thus not too much fancy wording... sorry about that.

I have no real story, something extraordinary to say for me to deserve this so much. I joined in November because of a friend's suggestion; it was my first try at a site like this one and I only did join because I was bored on Tumblr that night. I didn't have any experience with breeding sites even slightly similar to FR as I said before and thus at first I barely did anything. Browsed the forums and only got a couple items from the Rockbreaker's Ceremony. I only focused on feeding my dragons, playing in the Fairgrounds and buying some new dergs from the auction house, nothing else, nothing more.

It was by the start of the Nocturne event that I truly noticed how much this site has to offer. I learned what a skin actually was, what did genes do -ahaha... embarrassing ;;- and breeding tips instead of tossing any random dragon to breed with another. It was then when I actually looked at the apparel, familiars, event items and such that I noticed how many things I missed and... well, everything.

Now, slowly I am trying to dress and gene my dragons, trying to get nice stuff and all. I won't lie, my main focus would be making my lair pretty, and also give some stuff to the friend who invited me here; they are even more enthusiastic about FR than I am and, sharing some of all these cool things with them would be really nice. Also, perhaps help with raffles and such for new people like the kind users of this community did when I registered; making me feel so welcome.

Aaaand that's it.
By the way, if you ever come back shot me a friend request, you're a neat person and it would be cool to be friends!!

Thank you again! Have a good morning / day / night / the time it is when you get to this!! c:
Aw... okay, I know how it feels to simply stop feeling that... spark, enthusiasm towards a site and simply drift away, so I now how generous this is, taking your time to share with others instead of leaving everything in a dormant account. I want to say thank you even if I don't win; because everyone deserves this just as much. Also, my self taught English isn't very good thus not too much fancy wording... sorry about that.

I have no real story, something extraordinary to say for me to deserve this so much. I joined in November because of a friend's suggestion; it was my first try at a site like this one and I only did join because I was bored on Tumblr that night. I didn't have any experience with breeding sites even slightly similar to FR as I said before and thus at first I barely did anything. Browsed the forums and only got a couple items from the Rockbreaker's Ceremony. I only focused on feeding my dragons, playing in the Fairgrounds and buying some new dergs from the auction house, nothing else, nothing more.

It was by the start of the Nocturne event that I truly noticed how much this site has to offer. I learned what a skin actually was, what did genes do -ahaha... embarrassing ;;- and breeding tips instead of tossing any random dragon to breed with another. It was then when I actually looked at the apparel, familiars, event items and such that I noticed how many things I missed and... well, everything.

Now, slowly I am trying to dress and gene my dragons, trying to get nice stuff and all. I won't lie, my main focus would be making my lair pretty, and also give some stuff to the friend who invited me here; they are even more enthusiastic about FR than I am and, sharing some of all these cool things with them would be really nice. Also, perhaps help with raffles and such for new people like the kind users of this community did when I registered; making me feel so welcome.

Aaaand that's it.
By the way, if you ever come back shot me a friend request, you're a neat person and it would be cool to be friends!!

Thank you again! Have a good morning / day / night / the time it is when you get to this!! c:
OOf4SrF.gif
» +2 hours
» Night owl
» Gamer
» Jumin Han
» English is not my first language
Oh my goodness. First, I want to say farewell to you....FR is losing a amazing player/person by what I have read and by what you are doing with this raffle to say goodbye. No drama and only generosity. I really appreciate those personality traits in you or anyone.
Secondly, your raffle has shown me some very generous and wonderfully honest as well as unique people. I enjoyed reading all the entries. I hope you do.
Next, I to am no different than really anyone else except I am most likely much older than any of you...I'll be 56 in April. I have medical issues and play FR to interact with others so you can see why I have enjoyed this contest/raffle so much. Thank you for doing this.
About me in this game: I just started in the Nov registration and have hoarded away many things. I love the fact that I can collect things and it doesn't add to my storage space limits at home....such a wonderful concept! I am trying to get up the courage and prizes to conduct a raffle to meet new people in other Flights (I'm in the Nature Flight). Your generosity would enable this and you will be noted in the raffle as a major donor. I would also want to offer everyone who has entered your raffle here 10 free tickets to enter said raffle (I must note here I would keep some of the wonderful things for myself and my collecting/hoarding needs/fix but most of the stuff i]the stuff I already have of coarse plus more[/i will be offered as prizes). I would label the raffle as a farewell party to you so those you know will want to enter and I would make friends with who I am sure are people worth getting to know.
Finally, your amazing generosity would afford me the gift of new friends and acquaintances plus the added benefit of "the feel good feeling" someone gets when they get to give things away (the raffle would have generous prizes--not designed for profit really). I would love any suggestions or instructions on special prize packages if you are so inclined to offer...but not necessary. Thank you for the couple of days I will be day dreaming of what I will do with everything if I should win...that is one of the special aspects of this give away that we all win...the dreaming. As if I won the Lottery what I would do; it always makes me feel good. And here's to hoping you return someday in the near future. If you do please remember to let me know no matter what flight we are in. You are worth getting to know I am sure and I hope I can live up to your standards as a worthy person to know also.
Oh my goodness. First, I want to say farewell to you....FR is losing a amazing player/person by what I have read and by what you are doing with this raffle to say goodbye. No drama and only generosity. I really appreciate those personality traits in you or anyone.
Secondly, your raffle has shown me some very generous and wonderfully honest as well as unique people. I enjoyed reading all the entries. I hope you do.
Next, I to am no different than really anyone else except I am most likely much older than any of you...I'll be 56 in April. I have medical issues and play FR to interact with others so you can see why I have enjoyed this contest/raffle so much. Thank you for doing this.
About me in this game: I just started in the Nov registration and have hoarded away many things. I love the fact that I can collect things and it doesn't add to my storage space limits at home....such a wonderful concept! I am trying to get up the courage and prizes to conduct a raffle to meet new people in other Flights (I'm in the Nature Flight). Your generosity would enable this and you will be noted in the raffle as a major donor. I would also want to offer everyone who has entered your raffle here 10 free tickets to enter said raffle (I must note here I would keep some of the wonderful things for myself and my collecting/hoarding needs/fix but most of the stuff i]the stuff I already have of coarse plus more[/i will be offered as prizes). I would label the raffle as a farewell party to you so those you know will want to enter and I would make friends with who I am sure are people worth getting to know.
Finally, your amazing generosity would afford me the gift of new friends and acquaintances plus the added benefit of "the feel good feeling" someone gets when they get to give things away (the raffle would have generous prizes--not designed for profit really). I would love any suggestions or instructions on special prize packages if you are so inclined to offer...but not necessary. Thank you for the couple of days I will be day dreaming of what I will do with everything if I should win...that is one of the special aspects of this give away that we all win...the dreaming. As if I won the Lottery what I would do; it always makes me feel good. And here's to hoping you return someday in the near future. If you do please remember to let me know no matter what flight we are in. You are worth getting to know I am sure and I hope I can live up to your standards as a worthy person to know also.
bsj_scrying_contest_pin.png
WOW...so ...i guess i dont have mcuh to say. im newish still trying toget a hang of things and am so grateful to such generous people like you who have started me off. first of, yes i am planning to do some MAJOR breeding projects just need to hoard some drags and cash to start me off. second of all, I would LOVE to i dont know really..i guess i would love to hold some giveaways but something helpful like this:http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=fs8&id=1300491&page=1

i dont have much of a chance do i?hahah anyways..
thanks!!
WOW...so ...i guess i dont have mcuh to say. im newish still trying toget a hang of things and am so grateful to such generous people like you who have started me off. first of, yes i am planning to do some MAJOR breeding projects just need to hoard some drags and cash to start me off. second of all, I would LOVE to i dont know really..i guess i would love to hold some giveaways but something helpful like this:http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=fs8&id=1300491&page=1

i dont have much of a chance do i?hahah anyways..
thanks!!
Wow so much stuff and im sorry your leaving, I try to get as many skins or chest as i can, i have terrible luck with those but im a hoarder of apparel items XD
Wow so much stuff and im sorry your leaving, I try to get as many skins or chest as i can, i have terrible luck with those but im a hoarder of apparel items XD
I'd like to start off with saying that I'm very sorry to hear you go! A lot of people have been leaving lately, and I can understand. I've played tons of online games like this before and...well, this is pretty much the only one that I still play xD
This giveaway is very generous of you and I'm hoping that should I somehow win, that I will be able to pass on that generosity.
As for why I want the items, I'm a bit of a collector. Especially of festival chests! It's my new year's resolution to finish my 2013 collection and my familiar collection(which is almost there). I've also recently discovered my love for accents, and let me tell you, it is a drain on the dragon bucks xD I say that, I'm dirt poor after buying eggs for my upcoming birthday.
As for dragons, I have a themed lair and I wouldn't want to take dragons that would have a better home elsewhere.
There have been a lot of great entries on this thread, so I know it's a bit of a long shot, but I would like to thank you for this opportunity!
I'd like to start off with saying that I'm very sorry to hear you go! A lot of people have been leaving lately, and I can understand. I've played tons of online games like this before and...well, this is pretty much the only one that I still play xD
This giveaway is very generous of you and I'm hoping that should I somehow win, that I will be able to pass on that generosity.
As for why I want the items, I'm a bit of a collector. Especially of festival chests! It's my new year's resolution to finish my 2013 collection and my familiar collection(which is almost there). I've also recently discovered my love for accents, and let me tell you, it is a drain on the dragon bucks xD I say that, I'm dirt poor after buying eggs for my upcoming birthday.
As for dragons, I have a themed lair and I wouldn't want to take dragons that would have a better home elsewhere.
There have been a lot of great entries on this thread, so I know it's a bit of a long shot, but I would like to thank you for this opportunity!
tumblr_og952mGjFx1vzfkcno1_75sq.giftumblr_ogb7llWAAL1vzfkcno1_100.giftumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
I'm not much of a writer, but here goes.

When it comes to skins I'm a bit of a dabbler, some of them are incredibly detailed and amazingly beautiful and I want them for purely vain reasons, however some of them I want because they would match my intended dragon's theme. When I started FR I just collected dragons I thought were pretty/would breed nicely; but as time has gone on (and @Anirai convinced me) I have started attempting to recreate dragons based on some of my favored characters from tv/anime/books/etc. This is however going to be a pricey endeavor and as I am terrible at Coli and Fairgrounds (as I find both dreadfully boring) I am perpetually low on funds.

Now, concerning apparel and familiars, I'd be interested in them because I am attempting to collect a full set and because I love all of the apparel. Short explanation I know, but that's the gist of it.

The chests I would be interested in just because I LOVE opening chests to see what is inside, It is quite literally my favorite thing to do on the site, perhaps second to hatching nests.

As for dragons, were I to win, I'd most likely have a giveaway of my own within wind flight (unless we have another registration window open soon, in which case it'd be a newbie giveaway) There are none of them that really match up with any of the fandragons I have planned up, and while they are all incredibly pretty I just don't have the funds or room to keep them all.

That's about it really, I don't have a terribly heart wrenching story to add or anything, however I do wish to thank you for making such a generous offer when you could just have easily kept all of your things until you return.
I'm not much of a writer, but here goes.

When it comes to skins I'm a bit of a dabbler, some of them are incredibly detailed and amazingly beautiful and I want them for purely vain reasons, however some of them I want because they would match my intended dragon's theme. When I started FR I just collected dragons I thought were pretty/would breed nicely; but as time has gone on (and @Anirai convinced me) I have started attempting to recreate dragons based on some of my favored characters from tv/anime/books/etc. This is however going to be a pricey endeavor and as I am terrible at Coli and Fairgrounds (as I find both dreadfully boring) I am perpetually low on funds.

Now, concerning apparel and familiars, I'd be interested in them because I am attempting to collect a full set and because I love all of the apparel. Short explanation I know, but that's the gist of it.

The chests I would be interested in just because I LOVE opening chests to see what is inside, It is quite literally my favorite thing to do on the site, perhaps second to hatching nests.

As for dragons, were I to win, I'd most likely have a giveaway of my own within wind flight (unless we have another registration window open soon, in which case it'd be a newbie giveaway) There are none of them that really match up with any of the fandragons I have planned up, and while they are all incredibly pretty I just don't have the funds or room to keep them all.

That's about it really, I don't have a terribly heart wrenching story to add or anything, however I do wish to thank you for making such a generous offer when you could just have easily kept all of your things until you return.
Zombrigit's Long Drop Challenge threadtumblr_p5vy7fPjXZ1rsdeuvo1_400.png
Ohman, firstly thanks a bunch that you share your wealth with us.
I can imagine very good that the interest for such a game can be lost easily, but I hope someday in the future you have the motivation to come back. :3

Secondly I admire you to have so many closed chest. xD
I'm curious as hell, so I always open chest immediatly.
Also one of the reasons why I joined this site, is my curiousity.
It's always so nice to see what kind of Dragon babys come out, when you put different dragons together.
I have no plans for breeding, but put those together who could make the most promising babys and so, I have a very full lair. ;w;

I would be very happy to get those items, first I would open all those chest. xD
And then I would either keep the stuff I want or give it to my boyfriend and our buddy.
We three always help out each other, when we need some money or a certain item, so I want to give them some nice gifts, also to some other FR-friends that helped me out when I was a newbie.
Should no one need the items, I definitely would sell them.
I need treasures to expand my lair, so I can keep more beautiful dragons. xD
Ohman, firstly thanks a bunch that you share your wealth with us.
I can imagine very good that the interest for such a game can be lost easily, but I hope someday in the future you have the motivation to come back. :3

Secondly I admire you to have so many closed chest. xD
I'm curious as hell, so I always open chest immediatly.
Also one of the reasons why I joined this site, is my curiousity.
It's always so nice to see what kind of Dragon babys come out, when you put different dragons together.
I have no plans for breeding, but put those together who could make the most promising babys and so, I have a very full lair. ;w;

I would be very happy to get those items, first I would open all those chest. xD
And then I would either keep the stuff I want or give it to my boyfriend and our buddy.
We three always help out each other, when we need some money or a certain item, so I want to give them some nice gifts, also to some other FR-friends that helped me out when I was a newbie.
Should no one need the items, I definitely would sell them.
I need treasures to expand my lair, so I can keep more beautiful dragons. xD
I have a raffle, the Neverending Raffle, of which is a huge raffle that I started in order to give back to the generous community whilst completing my long wishlist in return; a give and take really. The way my raffle works is that there are two raffles constantly going on at once: mini-raffles and the ultimate, neverending raffle itself. The neverending raffle is a raffle you can't explicitly buy tickets for because everyone who takes part in all of my monthly mini-raffles automatically gets tickets for the neverending raffle c: It's essentially just a series of mini-raffles that will all equate to a massive celebratory raffle when I finally finish my crazy long wishlist of goals, which has, can, and will continue to take me a very long time, hence the title c:

Well first off, I have a really busy offline life lately. I'm a college student going for a double major, a mod on an RPing site, partial caretaker of my little sister and our 3 dogs, and I'm working really hard to move out with my best friend in a couple months, so as much as I love FR and try to get online as often as possible, I've been having a lot of difficulties as of late. My mini-raffle prizes are dwindling to a point where I am primarily depending on donators in order to even have more than a handful of sub-par prizes, and I'm constantly poor because I'm literally spending the majority of my treasure/gems on my raffle. Since my raffle is kinda for-profit, this has gotten me down, and I've even started to neglect my wishlist just to please others since I'd rather give than receive, which as nice of a thought as it is, is rather silly considering the purpose of the raffle in the first place is to complete my wishlist lolz As a cherry on top, the major prize of my raffle is probably the least exciting attraction of all, and I've struggled to even figure out what I could possibly do about it since, again, I'm really busy and my resources are slowly dwindling. You can easily change that if I were to win c:

So I'm looking at all of your things, and I'm not gonna lie, there are some of them that are on my wishlist that I would keep, but seriously, you can even check my wishlist, the things I'd potentially keep consists of not even a handfull of the flight symbols (which I can easily get during the holidays anyway, so I probably wouldn't mess with the set despite). Everything else would be used towards my raffle either as prizes, or to raise money for prizes, thus spreading the love all across FR's community.

I love your dragons, they're very pretty, but unfortunately I would only be giving them away too, and as I don't have the room in my chock-full lair, I'll leave them to other interested parties c:

And I'm not trying to bribe you, I don't want you to mistake this offer for bribery, but I would feel awful if I took all of this from you for literally nothing, especially considering it would really get me out of a bind and would be appreciated beyond words ♥ So I would be happy to make a note of your kind deed, publicly thanking you for your kindness on my raffle thread of course, and if you did decide that you ever wanted to come back to FR, just like I offer to everyone else who donates prizes, you would receive double the worth of all of your donations in tickets towards my raffle that you could cash in at any time if you come back and my raffle is still going (it'll be a while, trust me, while enough for some people to potentially catch up to that absurd amount of tickets you would be receiving even - so it's not an unfair advantage either :3). Only if you wanted it, of course, upon your return c: If you didn't want it but still wanted to take part in my raffle, that would be totally acceptable too. Like I said, not bribery, because it's the same offer I would outstretch to anyone else who donated prizes for my raffle anyway~

No matter what your decision is, thank you for taking the time to read this through and consider me as an option. I hope you have a wonderful day, much luck to all the entrants, and FR will miss you! ♥
I have a raffle, the Neverending Raffle, of which is a huge raffle that I started in order to give back to the generous community whilst completing my long wishlist in return; a give and take really. The way my raffle works is that there are two raffles constantly going on at once: mini-raffles and the ultimate, neverending raffle itself. The neverending raffle is a raffle you can't explicitly buy tickets for because everyone who takes part in all of my monthly mini-raffles automatically gets tickets for the neverending raffle c: It's essentially just a series of mini-raffles that will all equate to a massive celebratory raffle when I finally finish my crazy long wishlist of goals, which has, can, and will continue to take me a very long time, hence the title c:

Well first off, I have a really busy offline life lately. I'm a college student going for a double major, a mod on an RPing site, partial caretaker of my little sister and our 3 dogs, and I'm working really hard to move out with my best friend in a couple months, so as much as I love FR and try to get online as often as possible, I've been having a lot of difficulties as of late. My mini-raffle prizes are dwindling to a point where I am primarily depending on donators in order to even have more than a handful of sub-par prizes, and I'm constantly poor because I'm literally spending the majority of my treasure/gems on my raffle. Since my raffle is kinda for-profit, this has gotten me down, and I've even started to neglect my wishlist just to please others since I'd rather give than receive, which as nice of a thought as it is, is rather silly considering the purpose of the raffle in the first place is to complete my wishlist lolz As a cherry on top, the major prize of my raffle is probably the least exciting attraction of all, and I've struggled to even figure out what I could possibly do about it since, again, I'm really busy and my resources are slowly dwindling. You can easily change that if I were to win c:

So I'm looking at all of your things, and I'm not gonna lie, there are some of them that are on my wishlist that I would keep, but seriously, you can even check my wishlist, the things I'd potentially keep consists of not even a handfull of the flight symbols (which I can easily get during the holidays anyway, so I probably wouldn't mess with the set despite). Everything else would be used towards my raffle either as prizes, or to raise money for prizes, thus spreading the love all across FR's community.

I love your dragons, they're very pretty, but unfortunately I would only be giving them away too, and as I don't have the room in my chock-full lair, I'll leave them to other interested parties c:

And I'm not trying to bribe you, I don't want you to mistake this offer for bribery, but I would feel awful if I took all of this from you for literally nothing, especially considering it would really get me out of a bind and would be appreciated beyond words ♥ So I would be happy to make a note of your kind deed, publicly thanking you for your kindness on my raffle thread of course, and if you did decide that you ever wanted to come back to FR, just like I offer to everyone else who donates prizes, you would receive double the worth of all of your donations in tickets towards my raffle that you could cash in at any time if you come back and my raffle is still going (it'll be a while, trust me, while enough for some people to potentially catch up to that absurd amount of tickets you would be receiving even - so it's not an unfair advantage either :3). Only if you wanted it, of course, upon your return c: If you didn't want it but still wanted to take part in my raffle, that would be totally acceptable too. Like I said, not bribery, because it's the same offer I would outstretch to anyone else who donated prizes for my raffle anyway~

No matter what your decision is, thank you for taking the time to read this through and consider me as an option. I hope you have a wonderful day, much luck to all the entrants, and FR will miss you! ♥
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10035344] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/100354/10035344.png[/img] [/url][/center] "Oooh so much shiny stuff!" The fae twitters excitedly, flitting between the other onlooking dragons to get a good look at the [i]shiny[/i]. "I should get all of this because I am [i][b]adorable![/b][/i]" he trills, his chirping raising in tone high enough to make the ears of the dragons in his immediate vicinity hurt, but he ignores the irritated looks he gets. "Chests are so much fun to open, and when there's pretty stuff inside - is that [i]Sunchaser jewelry?[/i] So shiny! Wouldn't I just be the envy of the entire clan?" He chuckles, getting another round of disgruntled looks, and this time he quietens down a bit for it. "Ahem. I am a collector, you see, and this is an amazing chance to get something I'd otherwise never get my tiny paws on! My clan has only been around since December, so we got into the game of collecting holiday things a little late. Of course I have to [i]try[/i]. I like shiny things and profit, so maybe I'll keep those things, maybe I'll sell them, you know how it is, but primarily it is for hoarding. And also the wearing. Who doesn't like a pretty accent or skin to cover up the lack of a tertiary gene?" He flutters up in the air again, narrowly avoiding an Imperial swatting in the air after him, probably thinking there's a fly buzzing around its ears. "Well! I wish you fun deciding, and thank you for considering me! I need to go bug-catching. Not the Pokémon kind, but the [i]real[/i] one. It'll be fun!" Another round of excited chittering, then the Fae is gone, and a couple dragons breathe in relief while others casually pull the 'excited fae emergency'-cotton out of their ears.
"Oooh so much shiny stuff!" The fae twitters excitedly, flitting between the other onlooking dragons to get a good look at the shiny. "I should get all of this because I am adorable!" he trills, his chirping raising in tone high enough to make the ears of the dragons in his immediate vicinity hurt, but he ignores the irritated looks he gets.

"Chests are so much fun to open, and when there's pretty stuff inside - is that Sunchaser jewelry? So shiny! Wouldn't I just be the envy of the entire clan?" He chuckles, getting another round of disgruntled looks, and this time he quietens down a bit for it.

"Ahem. I am a collector, you see, and this is an amazing chance to get something I'd otherwise never get my tiny paws on! My clan has only been around since December, so we got into the game of collecting holiday things a little late. Of course I have to try. I like shiny things and profit, so maybe I'll keep those things, maybe I'll sell them, you know how it is, but primarily it is for hoarding. And also the wearing. Who doesn't like a pretty accent or skin to cover up the lack of a tertiary gene?"

He flutters up in the air again, narrowly avoiding an Imperial swatting in the air after him, probably thinking there's a fly buzzing around its ears. "Well! I wish you fun deciding, and thank you for considering me! I need to go bug-catching. Not the Pokémon kind, but the real one. It'll be fun!"

Another round of excited chittering, then the Fae is gone, and a couple dragons breathe in relief while others casually pull the 'excited fae emergency'-cotton out of their ears.
tumblr_inline_nm3gqhG6rQ1qmu9vp_540.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21