Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Farewell Giveaway! [Winner on Pg 15]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Whaddup, I'm Elus and this is a post. So originally this was gonna be a big wordy first paragraph about how greedy I am and how much I want your stuff to sit in my vault for all eternity, but let's not lie to ourselves. I've got a butt-ton (an exact scientific measurement in some states) of old items because I'm old as dirt and rapidly approaching the age of sin. Sweet items aren't my major concern. The main focus of this post? Convening you to let me grab Elua. Dear. Sweet. Bippy. That girl. Those colors. Unf. Way back when, I hatched an egg into a soil/forest/maize dragon who I adored. And I adored her genes right up until bar/daub came out. And I wanted to put those on her so bad, to make her this big, dark dinosaur monster. But I couldn't justify re-gening her. So I would love to have Elua and put bar and daub on her, then slap underbelly on her because Coatl with underbelly are wonderful, and hers is ivory which is even MORE wonderful. Windfall is one of my clan's mail dragons, and Elua could assist her by chilling back at the Rest and sorting out mailing routes and ensuring that no more dragon pranks happen (Because Omotta sometimes likes to ship things that shouldn't be shipped. You know, boxes full of live stink bugs, rotting meat, ridgeback hatchlings. You know, the usual contraband.) It's a tough job but someone has to do it. Needs to do it. (Choquatic swears that he hears peeping from hatchlings in boxes in his dreams.) So the second part is me trying to not only cunningly connive you into giving me that gorgeous dragon, but also into giving me your stuff. What, oh what, would I do with your stuff? The familiars would get tossed straight into my vault to chill and appreciate in value and likely eat their way through my food vault. The apparel would be added to my collection or tossed on dragons. The accents would either go on dragons or be added to my collection (I don't collect everything. Just accents. And apparel. And food. And festival chests. Hi, I'm Elus, and I have a problem and it is dragon game). I'd likely liquedate the chests if I could, because there's some chests in there that I could use to gene up dragons with their profits. Lightburst flora could take care of a lot of gening up Elua, and some of the others have appreciated nicely as well. There'd be no sweet newbie giveway, because Elus old, Elus greedy, and Elus really likes collecting stuff. I'm like a dragon that collects dragons, sitting on my pile of pixels and hissing majestically whenever something buzzes by. My precious, precious gold. Er, pixels. I mean, if one of my buddies was all OH WOE IS ME I DIDN'T GET THIS ITEM AND I NEED IT i'd majestically swoop in and send it to them, likely posting cat gifs in the PM's. But I wouldn't hold some big raffle. That takes effort, and typing for free stuff at 5 in the morning is about as much effort as I can muster these days. Anyway. Hope your life goes great and that spring comes soon (Or fall, not sure which part of the world you're from). [img]http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/brent_rambo_approves.gif[/img]
Whaddup, I'm Elus and this is a post.

So originally this was gonna be a big wordy first paragraph about how greedy I am and how much I want your stuff to sit in my vault for all eternity, but let's not lie to ourselves. I've got a butt-ton (an exact scientific measurement in some states) of old items because I'm old as dirt and rapidly approaching the age of sin. Sweet items aren't my major concern. The main focus of this post? Convening you to let me grab Elua.

Dear. Sweet. Bippy. That girl. Those colors. Unf.

Way back when, I hatched an egg into a soil/forest/maize dragon who I adored. And I adored her genes right up until bar/daub came out. And I wanted to put those on her so bad, to make her this big, dark dinosaur monster. But I couldn't justify re-gening her. So I would love to have Elua and put bar and daub on her, then slap underbelly on her because Coatl with underbelly are wonderful, and hers is ivory which is even MORE wonderful.

Windfall is one of my clan's mail dragons, and Elua could assist her by chilling back at the Rest and sorting out mailing routes and ensuring that no more dragon pranks happen (Because Omotta sometimes likes to ship things that shouldn't be shipped. You know, boxes full of live stink bugs, rotting meat, ridgeback hatchlings. You know, the usual contraband.) It's a tough job but someone has to do it. Needs to do it. (Choquatic swears that he hears peeping from hatchlings in boxes in his dreams.)

So the second part is me trying to not only cunningly connive you into giving me that gorgeous dragon, but also into giving me your stuff. What, oh what, would I do with your stuff? The familiars would get tossed straight into my vault to chill and appreciate in value and likely eat their way through my food vault. The apparel would be added to my collection or tossed on dragons. The accents would either go on dragons or be added to my collection (I don't collect everything. Just accents. And apparel. And food. And festival chests. Hi, I'm Elus, and I have a problem and it is dragon game). I'd likely liquedate the chests if I could, because there's some chests in there that I could use to gene up dragons with their profits. Lightburst flora could take care of a lot of gening up Elua, and some of the others have appreciated nicely as well.

There'd be no sweet newbie giveway, because Elus old, Elus greedy, and Elus really likes collecting stuff. I'm like a dragon that collects dragons, sitting on my pile of pixels and hissing majestically whenever something buzzes by. My precious, precious gold. Er, pixels. I mean, if one of my buddies was all OH WOE IS ME I DIDN'T GET THIS ITEM AND I NEED IT i'd majestically swoop in and send it to them, likely posting cat gifs in the PM's. But I wouldn't hold some big raffle. That takes effort, and typing for free stuff at 5 in the morning is about as much effort as I can muster these days.

Anyway. Hope your life goes great and that spring comes soon (Or fall, not sure which part of the world you're from).

brent_rambo_approves.gif
Let's not lie, this is just for the cheevo
well that's quite the collection, i'm not too good at paragraphs, so no entry from me, only to say farewell and hope you find something else good to occupy your time. come back, and i'm sure we can get you up and running again!
well that's quite the collection, i'm not too good at paragraphs, so no entry from me, only to say farewell and hope you find something else good to occupy your time. come back, and i'm sure we can get you up and running again!
gBiG1sU.png Preview Accents On Scrys!
List of new colors and HTML Values
Click the art to go to the artists!
Need help with Coding? Just Ask!
I'm Friendly, but blunt on occasion.
Need Help Melting Mats? Ask Here!
jdf0AYP.png
I totally need a break from writing essays to writing MORE stuff--

Anyways, onto the actual paragraph... I really would like this stuff, mostly because I get a little paranoid sometimes about my finances, and I'm a bit unruly with spoiling my friends. xD;; I like to give give give give, and sometimes I forget about my own gene projects and whatnot, leaving me broke as anything when I want to be done with them. With those items, I could possibly give/liquidate several of them to give my friends what they would really like, as well as help out my newbie friends. For example, I have one friend who I've gotten hooked on the site already (she really enjoys the artwork), and I like giving my friends a head start with the game. At the beginning of 2014, I had to save double of every festival item just for my friends to be ahead on that. Double big apparel, double sprite (I completely forgot that armbands would retire, so I am missing some. Dx).

The crowning jewel of them all, however, would be the nocturne egg. If I could have only one item of them all, it would be that, just for me.

When the NoN came around, I went absolutely bananas. I reved up my Coli team, and even bought another Coli grinding dragon to get as many chests as I could. The ending result was one egg, and not even a good number of mimics (around 4, two were the same one). Sure, I hatched the egg into a lovely boy (who is missing a lot of genes from the issues above), but I was extremely crestfallen by multiple people getting dozens of eggs, while I sat with a pitiful one after going through hundreds of chests. I was given a nocturne by a good friend of mine, but it still wasn't mine, you know?

But I know that the next nocturne egg I get, it'll be a special one, so that's why if I got the item package, I would most definitely keep the nocturne egg.

Additionally, I have a soft spot for one of your dragons.

If I could get a dragon, it would be Cirrus. Recently, I've been fiddling around with having a dragon-sona or something similar, and I've wanted to go with Blue/White, maybe a hint of red. Well, he's Sky/Sky/White, and with some red apparel, would look absolutely lovely for the part. ;w;

This is a very generous thing you're doing, and it'll be sad to see you go, but it's still very nice to give away these things instead of leaving them to die in an account (assuming you never come back, but you should!!), y'know?
I totally need a break from writing essays to writing MORE stuff--

Anyways, onto the actual paragraph... I really would like this stuff, mostly because I get a little paranoid sometimes about my finances, and I'm a bit unruly with spoiling my friends. xD;; I like to give give give give, and sometimes I forget about my own gene projects and whatnot, leaving me broke as anything when I want to be done with them. With those items, I could possibly give/liquidate several of them to give my friends what they would really like, as well as help out my newbie friends. For example, I have one friend who I've gotten hooked on the site already (she really enjoys the artwork), and I like giving my friends a head start with the game. At the beginning of 2014, I had to save double of every festival item just for my friends to be ahead on that. Double big apparel, double sprite (I completely forgot that armbands would retire, so I am missing some. Dx).

The crowning jewel of them all, however, would be the nocturne egg. If I could have only one item of them all, it would be that, just for me.

When the NoN came around, I went absolutely bananas. I reved up my Coli team, and even bought another Coli grinding dragon to get as many chests as I could. The ending result was one egg, and not even a good number of mimics (around 4, two were the same one). Sure, I hatched the egg into a lovely boy (who is missing a lot of genes from the issues above), but I was extremely crestfallen by multiple people getting dozens of eggs, while I sat with a pitiful one after going through hundreds of chests. I was given a nocturne by a good friend of mine, but it still wasn't mine, you know?

But I know that the next nocturne egg I get, it'll be a special one, so that's why if I got the item package, I would most definitely keep the nocturne egg.

Additionally, I have a soft spot for one of your dragons.

If I could get a dragon, it would be Cirrus. Recently, I've been fiddling around with having a dragon-sona or something similar, and I've wanted to go with Blue/White, maybe a hint of red. Well, he's Sky/Sky/White, and with some red apparel, would look absolutely lovely for the part. ;w;

This is a very generous thing you're doing, and it'll be sad to see you go, but it's still very nice to give away these things instead of leaving them to die in an account (assuming you never come back, but you should!!), y'know?
WkCEhwX.png
EiPW4qT.png
gTTW2gA.png
WKtl2lb.png
flight rising really do be like that sometimes
pls ping me i'm totally cool with talking
message me ur sapphic dragons
Sorry to hear that you've lost interest in the game. :( Best of luck to you IRL!

I joined in the October 2014 registration window after seeing one of my favorite artists talk about it for a few months, draw fan art, etc. I would impatiently check EVERY DAY for the two months I had to wait. I have such enthusiasm about this game, much like most others do surely! I've fallen in love with the site completely, I spend half of my time awake just.. Being on here.

My reasoning would most likely be to of course to hoard a few things, I don't have a lot of treasure and practically nonexistant gems so I can't afford all too much.. I'm really greedy and keep putting treasure in my hoard, only to be like "I have to save up for lair expansions, so I can't buy anything I want!".. :D
I'm trying to get people interested in my hatchery and newly opened art shop, but it's really tough.. I keep uploading sales on Tumblr, bumping my threads but I'm not getting any responses, despite constantly lowering prices.
I would probably use some of the items to do a really big raffle and hopefully have people recognize my name a little bit. :>
I sadly don't have any friends on FR(The two have simply been from selling a dragon and one from me giving festival items) but I would love to give back to the community.
I am eternally grateful for the sweet, caring community of FR so a lot of the items would be given to strangers, just to make their day a little bit better!

Thank you for reading, you are awesome for doing this!
Sorry to hear that you've lost interest in the game. :( Best of luck to you IRL!

I joined in the October 2014 registration window after seeing one of my favorite artists talk about it for a few months, draw fan art, etc. I would impatiently check EVERY DAY for the two months I had to wait. I have such enthusiasm about this game, much like most others do surely! I've fallen in love with the site completely, I spend half of my time awake just.. Being on here.

My reasoning would most likely be to of course to hoard a few things, I don't have a lot of treasure and practically nonexistant gems so I can't afford all too much.. I'm really greedy and keep putting treasure in my hoard, only to be like "I have to save up for lair expansions, so I can't buy anything I want!".. :D
I'm trying to get people interested in my hatchery and newly opened art shop, but it's really tough.. I keep uploading sales on Tumblr, bumping my threads but I'm not getting any responses, despite constantly lowering prices.
I would probably use some of the items to do a really big raffle and hopefully have people recognize my name a little bit. :>
I sadly don't have any friends on FR(The two have simply been from selling a dragon and one from me giving festival items) but I would love to give back to the community.
I am eternally grateful for the sweet, caring community of FR so a lot of the items would be given to strangers, just to make their day a little bit better!

Thank you for reading, you are awesome for doing this!
I have 4 mil treasure and retired items that I want to give out in return for humanoid art, see here!
Oh. My. Giddy. Aunt.

Okay, where to start? First off, I love collecting, and I don't think I have any of those items! If you read my profile however, I love giving even more, so I'll probably gift newbies with these items! ^-^

Seriously. I'm a hoarder XD

Every item I gain takes me a little closer to my dream. Eradicate world hunger and help developing countries get back on their feet. Big dreams, but I'm a big dreamer :)

I am currently studying to become a doctor, to help me get closer to that dream. I'm not making much of a difference now (helping a couple of charities, however! :D), but I plan to. Every little thing counts. I just want to make someone happy :)

Thank you so much! ^-^
Oh. My. Giddy. Aunt.

Okay, where to start? First off, I love collecting, and I don't think I have any of those items! If you read my profile however, I love giving even more, so I'll probably gift newbies with these items! ^-^

Seriously. I'm a hoarder XD

Every item I gain takes me a little closer to my dream. Eradicate world hunger and help developing countries get back on their feet. Big dreams, but I'm a big dreamer :)

I am currently studying to become a doctor, to help me get closer to that dream. I'm not making much of a difference now (helping a couple of charities, however! :D), but I plan to. Every little thing counts. I just want to make someone happy :)

Thank you so much! ^-^
6f38d538593917a1645ee2055c08ab22.png
I would love these items because hoarding makes me feel happy and somehow content. I don't like when my hoard is empty 8'D

The skins and accents; I would use them on my dragons. I have this big obsession for them and I WANT THEM ALL ;w; *sobs* I might sell some of them because I don't have the dragons for them or I need gems. (I hope that isn't a problem)

The holiday apparel; I would SO use them on my dragons and have them show off the apparel. My babies need to be spoiled and look good 8D

The chests; I would probably sell some and open some. Because I need the skins and I need the gems xD Plus chests are awesome. Wouldn't you agree?

But most importantly of all; I would keep mostly everything because I like seeing my hoard filled with amazing stuff. :) As well as feeling content and like I have something that's worth in my hoard.

I wanted to also say this is amazing of you to do. You are going to make someone's day/night so much better, I can guarantee you that 100%! Thank you so much and farewell. Goodluck on your journey of life and you can always come back to us! We will be here with open arms. :)
I would love these items because hoarding makes me feel happy and somehow content. I don't like when my hoard is empty 8'D

The skins and accents; I would use them on my dragons. I have this big obsession for them and I WANT THEM ALL ;w; *sobs* I might sell some of them because I don't have the dragons for them or I need gems. (I hope that isn't a problem)

The holiday apparel; I would SO use them on my dragons and have them show off the apparel. My babies need to be spoiled and look good 8D

The chests; I would probably sell some and open some. Because I need the skins and I need the gems xD Plus chests are awesome. Wouldn't you agree?

But most importantly of all; I would keep mostly everything because I like seeing my hoard filled with amazing stuff. :) As well as feeling content and like I have something that's worth in my hoard.

I wanted to also say this is amazing of you to do. You are going to make someone's day/night so much better, I can guarantee you that 100%! Thank you so much and farewell. Goodluck on your journey of life and you can always come back to us! We will be here with open arms. :)
I don't have any specific "please may I have" things to mention but would be very pleased to get any items you feel like sending. As for why I would like items... I have three very good friends on this site as well as my SO and I like to try to throw surprises at them when I can, which tend to be a familiar I got a duplicate of or a chest from clicking familiars... small stuff that I can share. Occasionally I get something extra snazzy that really makes whoever go "wow!" but mostly not... Not that it means I might not keep whatever I might get to myself, it's possible and I surely don't want to pretend I wouldn't love some of this stuff for me. hehe

In any case, it's very nice of you to consider giving other folks your items and some of your dragons, though I'm sorry for the reason behind it.
I don't have any specific "please may I have" things to mention but would be very pleased to get any items you feel like sending. As for why I would like items... I have three very good friends on this site as well as my SO and I like to try to throw surprises at them when I can, which tend to be a familiar I got a duplicate of or a chest from clicking familiars... small stuff that I can share. Occasionally I get something extra snazzy that really makes whoever go "wow!" but mostly not... Not that it means I might not keep whatever I might get to myself, it's possible and I surely don't want to pretend I wouldn't love some of this stuff for me. hehe

In any case, it's very nice of you to consider giving other folks your items and some of your dragons, though I'm sorry for the reason behind it.
I gotta say the main reason I'm still on here kicking is DRAGONS, safe to say I'm obsessed

this is definitely my site, collecting familiars, there's art, dressing dragons ect. It's a bit of a guilty pleasure. I live on up on the mountains, seriously don't get out much, as we, my parents and I, live on a very small rescue ranch. Not many animals 3 horses, 2 donkeys, 3 pot belly pigs, 9 goats, 7 dogs, 20 cats, and unknown amount of chickens, used to be 40-50, but they've been picked off since we, unfortunately under bitter circumstances, moved. Got lucky to where we moved to though *whew* to us it doesn't seem like that many animals, to normal people I guess it is! but they take their toll, especially the one's needing special treatment, therefore I don't really spend money.

So flight rising makes me happy, though somehow FR reflects my real life haha, just scraping on by, I've gotten lucky sometimes, but it's sill just me, I've met some nice people and the gifts may be "fake" their kindness is real

skins and accents are great, I love art, I might sell some since that'll greatly help, I'm finally aiming for genes, crystal and facet alone at 5 each eheh ^^' OH! yes I plan on a giveaway for my fr blog, I have 81 followers?! I mostly post sales ??? rarely art hahaha I don't get it but, they deserve something, it'll be open to all but, my followers will get an advantage, multiple winners, I hope, gonna have to scrape up some treasure. Perhaps an egg, would offer a choice hatchling but, people seem to be stocked, skins would be great and some familiars, kinda emptied my hoard of pets getting Opal her genes. I should have time to gather some more, but this would be great.

I love hatching eggs, also love apparel, just slight obsession, again, grinding/playing(? like games) on FR is tiresome for me, so I didn't get as many festival apparels as I had hoped, moving didn't help, months of chaos, bleh. Except Arcane, did well, yo I could give away a set! ok I should wrap this up, adore FR, dragons don't die, have enough of that, left lionden cause bored but, also my first lion was gonna die ha! dragons, pets, clothes, games, kind people, dragons, have I mentioned that? you, others get bored, burned out, perhaps come back one day, it's ok, happens all the time, but I don't see myself leaving anytime soon. Life is a bit rough right now, but it's the little things that count, even little pixel dragons, ya know?

well anywhoser, thank you for the chance, I would be so grateful but still, good luck out there and please don't mind any mistakes the t on my keyboard is broken, typing has gotten a bit wonky ^^'
I gotta say the main reason I'm still on here kicking is DRAGONS, safe to say I'm obsessed

this is definitely my site, collecting familiars, there's art, dressing dragons ect. It's a bit of a guilty pleasure. I live on up on the mountains, seriously don't get out much, as we, my parents and I, live on a very small rescue ranch. Not many animals 3 horses, 2 donkeys, 3 pot belly pigs, 9 goats, 7 dogs, 20 cats, and unknown amount of chickens, used to be 40-50, but they've been picked off since we, unfortunately under bitter circumstances, moved. Got lucky to where we moved to though *whew* to us it doesn't seem like that many animals, to normal people I guess it is! but they take their toll, especially the one's needing special treatment, therefore I don't really spend money.

So flight rising makes me happy, though somehow FR reflects my real life haha, just scraping on by, I've gotten lucky sometimes, but it's sill just me, I've met some nice people and the gifts may be "fake" their kindness is real

skins and accents are great, I love art, I might sell some since that'll greatly help, I'm finally aiming for genes, crystal and facet alone at 5 each eheh ^^' OH! yes I plan on a giveaway for my fr blog, I have 81 followers?! I mostly post sales ??? rarely art hahaha I don't get it but, they deserve something, it'll be open to all but, my followers will get an advantage, multiple winners, I hope, gonna have to scrape up some treasure. Perhaps an egg, would offer a choice hatchling but, people seem to be stocked, skins would be great and some familiars, kinda emptied my hoard of pets getting Opal her genes. I should have time to gather some more, but this would be great.

I love hatching eggs, also love apparel, just slight obsession, again, grinding/playing(? like games) on FR is tiresome for me, so I didn't get as many festival apparels as I had hoped, moving didn't help, months of chaos, bleh. Except Arcane, did well, yo I could give away a set! ok I should wrap this up, adore FR, dragons don't die, have enough of that, left lionden cause bored but, also my first lion was gonna die ha! dragons, pets, clothes, games, kind people, dragons, have I mentioned that? you, others get bored, burned out, perhaps come back one day, it's ok, happens all the time, but I don't see myself leaving anytime soon. Life is a bit rough right now, but it's the little things that count, even little pixel dragons, ya know?

well anywhoser, thank you for the chance, I would be so grateful but still, good luck out there and please don't mind any mistakes the t on my keyboard is broken, typing has gotten a bit wonky ^^'
Heya!

It's super cool of you to give your stuff away as you leave! That's what I do in games as well, it's so nice to know it's going to be loved rather than sitting around. I guess one good thing if I was to win is that I'd love all the stuff and pass it on in the same way if/when I was to lose interest in the site.

I joined only a few months ago, so I missed everything before Night of the Nocturne! I'm a bit of a completionist so it would be so great to have all the apparel in particular. I'm aiming to have a dragon of each element one day and the old apparel is far too expensive to get to for a newbie!

If I was to take a dragon it would certainly be Elua. There are soooo many gorgeous dragons (I adore Vestrit, she reminds me of a book by Robin Hobb, but I think she's a progen right?) But I love coatls, I love first gens, and I love nature-looking dragons, and she ticks all the boxes!

The chests I would probably use a few, but then use the rest to hold raffles, in the Nature flight there are small teams of people who work together for Dom, called Groves. I'd love to have such cool collateral, I'd run raffles and split all the profits between my grove to use to expand all our lairs, so we can do better next time we push!

I'm no more deserving than any of these wonderful people, but I'd certainly cherish such a gift and pass it all on when it was my time to go.

I hope you have so much fun doing this giveaway, I'm smiling just thinking about it, giving gifts is the best feeling. Hope you have happy days and fun times ahead!
Heya!

It's super cool of you to give your stuff away as you leave! That's what I do in games as well, it's so nice to know it's going to be loved rather than sitting around. I guess one good thing if I was to win is that I'd love all the stuff and pass it on in the same way if/when I was to lose interest in the site.

I joined only a few months ago, so I missed everything before Night of the Nocturne! I'm a bit of a completionist so it would be so great to have all the apparel in particular. I'm aiming to have a dragon of each element one day and the old apparel is far too expensive to get to for a newbie!

If I was to take a dragon it would certainly be Elua. There are soooo many gorgeous dragons (I adore Vestrit, she reminds me of a book by Robin Hobb, but I think she's a progen right?) But I love coatls, I love first gens, and I love nature-looking dragons, and she ticks all the boxes!

The chests I would probably use a few, but then use the rest to hold raffles, in the Nature flight there are small teams of people who work together for Dom, called Groves. I'd love to have such cool collateral, I'd run raffles and split all the profits between my grove to use to expand all our lairs, so we can do better next time we push!

I'm no more deserving than any of these wonderful people, but I'd certainly cherish such a gift and pass it all on when it was my time to go.

I hope you have so much fun doing this giveaway, I'm smiling just thinking about it, giving gifts is the best feeling. Hope you have happy days and fun times ahead!
14c75055bcb9cc67c8a94a46926ff636.gif57b6a078ae70f8cb63a2da784d24b17c.png
O gosh sorry to hear about you loosing interest :<

Such a thing happened to me once, which is why mainly the stuff from the festivals I missed last year (Lightning, Arcane, Riot of Rot, and the Earth ones; mAINLY the sashes and emblems o boy.) are at the top of my want list .3.;; I've a project going for getting a representive for every flight with holiday stuff of the respective flight.

Other then that? I just like having apparel. If I wouldn't use it, I would certainly ask my nerd friend if she did, for some of her maNY DRAGONS. Plus she's really cool and I like seeing her yell at me over skype because I randomly gave her something tbh.

Other then that, I guess I would do a giveaway on tumblr at a follower milestone or just because. Oh god i'm not good with paragraphs.
O gosh sorry to hear about you loosing interest :<

Such a thing happened to me once, which is why mainly the stuff from the festivals I missed last year (Lightning, Arcane, Riot of Rot, and the Earth ones; mAINLY the sashes and emblems o boy.) are at the top of my want list .3.;; I've a project going for getting a representive for every flight with holiday stuff of the respective flight.

Other then that? I just like having apparel. If I wouldn't use it, I would certainly ask my nerd friend if she did, for some of her maNY DRAGONS. Plus she's really cool and I like seeing her yell at me over skype because I randomly gave her something tbh.

Other then that, I guess I would do a giveaway on tumblr at a follower milestone or just because. Oh god i'm not good with paragraphs.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21