Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Farewell Giveaway! [Winner on Pg 15]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21
If I won your giveaway, I would keep almost every single skin you have. I'm a bit of a hoarder, and also an accent junkie, but don't really have the funds to indulge myself. There's a few I didn't personally like from past festivals, and tbh I think what I'd do with those is gift them to friends and people in my flight? Maybe donate one or two to a future raffle. The emblems I would put on dragons, because I never have enough emblems to satisfy my love of them. Rest of the apparel, hmm, not sure, might tuck some away for a rainy day/in case of funding-related emergencies, because I have copies of most of them, but I don't resell very often because I'm always concerned that I'll regret it later.

All chests join my meagre but earnest Chest Collection. Spares would be given to friends or future dominance raffles. *nods*

As for dragons I'm falling a little bit in love with Cirrus, because pastel male coatls. Oh, my heart. Sky is such a beautiful colour... I don't have a strict clan lore I just love pretty colours ^_^; He'd fit in just fine with my other million pretty male coatls!

I'm sorry to hear you've lost interest in Flight Rising and I hope you enjoy whatever takes its place! Thank you for being such a generous person :)
If I won your giveaway, I would keep almost every single skin you have. I'm a bit of a hoarder, and also an accent junkie, but don't really have the funds to indulge myself. There's a few I didn't personally like from past festivals, and tbh I think what I'd do with those is gift them to friends and people in my flight? Maybe donate one or two to a future raffle. The emblems I would put on dragons, because I never have enough emblems to satisfy my love of them. Rest of the apparel, hmm, not sure, might tuck some away for a rainy day/in case of funding-related emergencies, because I have copies of most of them, but I don't resell very often because I'm always concerned that I'll regret it later.

All chests join my meagre but earnest Chest Collection. Spares would be given to friends or future dominance raffles. *nods*

As for dragons I'm falling a little bit in love with Cirrus, because pastel male coatls. Oh, my heart. Sky is such a beautiful colour... I don't have a strict clan lore I just love pretty colours ^_^; He'd fit in just fine with my other million pretty male coatls!

I'm sorry to hear you've lost interest in Flight Rising and I hope you enjoy whatever takes its place! Thank you for being such a generous person :)
AJLsK60.pngH5FZ7rv.png
It’s sad to see someone who has spent so much time on the site leave; but hopefully you’ll want to come back as the server offers new challenges down the road.

One of my family members joined the server last October and then a month later she urged myself and another family member to join. I joined just to spend time with my family by connecting with their interests. It was hard until I discovered Spiral and Imperial hatchlings. Next came Snappers (which must be some form of a dragon gateway drug). Now all dragons are appealing. The next hook was familiars, just the cute ones initially; but now I’ve become an avid familiar trader for myself and my family. (Gotta get them all) I used to think dragons were too beautiful to hide under apparel except for hats, and then capes and then…I think you can guess the rest. Now I’m hooked on the site for my own sake; but I’m grateful for another venue that allows me to connect with my family.

So what would I do with this amazing collection? As newbies, we’ve concentrated on lairs and food gathering; none of us have many skins to play with. One of my family members really loves to dress up dragons; we’ve been drooling over your apparel selections and all the fun our dragons and family could have using these. I would share the bears (sounds like a movement) as my other family members haven’t been as fortunate as I collecting them. And we’d open up the chests a bit at a time to make them last to savor all the surprises inside. Yes, we like to open chests together to see what each other got.

One another note, Aphelion would be a great addition to my lair as my past breeding attempts have been, shall we say, unfortunate. This has been a continual source of amusement for my family. But now that I know about the scrying workshop and with the help of a beautiful dragon, surely I can’t mess that up.
It’s sad to see someone who has spent so much time on the site leave; but hopefully you’ll want to come back as the server offers new challenges down the road.

One of my family members joined the server last October and then a month later she urged myself and another family member to join. I joined just to spend time with my family by connecting with their interests. It was hard until I discovered Spiral and Imperial hatchlings. Next came Snappers (which must be some form of a dragon gateway drug). Now all dragons are appealing. The next hook was familiars, just the cute ones initially; but now I’ve become an avid familiar trader for myself and my family. (Gotta get them all) I used to think dragons were too beautiful to hide under apparel except for hats, and then capes and then…I think you can guess the rest. Now I’m hooked on the site for my own sake; but I’m grateful for another venue that allows me to connect with my family.

So what would I do with this amazing collection? As newbies, we’ve concentrated on lairs and food gathering; none of us have many skins to play with. One of my family members really loves to dress up dragons; we’ve been drooling over your apparel selections and all the fun our dragons and family could have using these. I would share the bears (sounds like a movement) as my other family members haven’t been as fortunate as I collecting them. And we’d open up the chests a bit at a time to make them last to savor all the surprises inside. Yes, we like to open chests together to see what each other got.

One another note, Aphelion would be a great addition to my lair as my past breeding attempts have been, shall we say, unfortunate. This has been a continual source of amusement for my family. But now that I know about the scrying workshop and with the help of a beautiful dragon, surely I can’t mess that up.
99_random_items_99_winners_raffle.png bestiaryraffle1_by_hapro-d90d0na.png
Its very very generous of you to give away your things.. you've collected a nice amount of goods! :)

I don't really have much of a story besides just being new and hoping to get lucky. I am very interested in the skins (for my drags of imp, skydancer or noc), and any plague or light chest and plague or light flight apparel since I was not around to get any of them. I only have 1 skin which I happened to find in the coli and 1 accent from the crystalline gala. Its still be hard for me to collect items and just receiving one or two or anything would be super appreciated. I do not have duplicates of anything and all would be proudly shown on my dragons... Also, I open everything. So the any received chests would be opened - doesn't it just kill you to know whats inside??

I also have a friend who wants to join, and I am collecting anything extra I have for them so that when the next open reg happens, they will be all set and hopefully have a better / easier start than I did being 100% from the ground.

Until I can establish myself a bit better, I appreciate these raffles :) I cannot wait for the day when I can start giving back too... just.. can't happen quite yet. *laughs*
Its very very generous of you to give away your things.. you've collected a nice amount of goods! :)

I don't really have much of a story besides just being new and hoping to get lucky. I am very interested in the skins (for my drags of imp, skydancer or noc), and any plague or light chest and plague or light flight apparel since I was not around to get any of them. I only have 1 skin which I happened to find in the coli and 1 accent from the crystalline gala. Its still be hard for me to collect items and just receiving one or two or anything would be super appreciated. I do not have duplicates of anything and all would be proudly shown on my dragons... Also, I open everything. So the any received chests would be opened - doesn't it just kill you to know whats inside??

I also have a friend who wants to join, and I am collecting anything extra I have for them so that when the next open reg happens, they will be all set and hopefully have a better / easier start than I did being 100% from the ground.

Until I can establish myself a bit better, I appreciate these raffles :) I cannot wait for the day when I can start giving back too... just.. can't happen quite yet. *laughs*
C5gD3QO.gif
TPONzCn.png
Hello! This is very generous of you, indeed. I'm not going to enter, since reading over some of the entries it seems others have better reasons :) But if you have any of the items below, I collect them and would be happy to take them off your hands ^_^ [center] [item=brilliant bobtail squid][item=stubby squid][item=inky octopus][item=dwarf octopus][item=blue ring octopus] [item=octoflyer][item=jeweled octoflyer] [item=nudibranch][item=glowslug][item=deeps cucumber][item=sea hare] [item=spineback slug][item=bluespine slug][item=micro goat][item=micro deer][/center]
Hello! This is very generous of you, indeed.

I'm not going to enter, since reading over some of the entries it seems others have better reasons :) But if you have any of the items below, I collect them and would be happy to take them off your hands ^_^
Brilliant Bobtail Squid Stubby Squid Inky Octopus Dwarf Octopus Blue Ring Octopus
Octoflyer Jeweled Octoflyer
Nudibranch Glowslug Sea Hare
Spineback Slug Bluespine Slug Micro Goat Micro Deer
Hello,

Well basically I'd love to win this for two reasons:

1: I've recently completely purged my lair and if you take a look you'll see I have a total of three beautiful dragons.
These are the start of a exciting new roll playing lair. Are you ready? Dum dum DUUUH! Knights of Sornieth! Guardians of the Gods! Protectors of the weak! Any dragon that I get from this give away with the primary colour Silver, White, Gold, Brown or Obsidian would go AMAZING with my new lair. Each dragon will have the primary gene changed to crystal and a breed change to ridgeback for girls and skydancers for boys, these colours in crystal make them look like they're wearing plate armor and the breeds make them look very noble indeed. haha.
The colours are also meant to match the new filigree armor set so that I can armor them up, train them for combat and begin roll playing!
If you'd like to check out what I plan for them to look like, here's a little sneak peak, just pop it in the Predict Morphology page: Dragon ID: 8385364, change the breed to ridgeback and the underbelly to spines and Vwalah! My first knight, Imriel!
As you can probably imagine, to do this to each dragon is a very expensive process so to have a head start with the dragons would be awesome! instead of having to buy them in the auction house as well as breed changes, Crystal genes etc. (I've already spent all my money getting my two first gens and the first crystal gene haha) But I'm determined! They will be majestic eventually even if I don't manage to win this! :)... it'll Just take me a liiiittle longer haha. And what I'd do with the rest of the stuff that doesn't match my lair is my second reason for entering this amazing giveaway,

2:!!! The remaining things that I wouldn't use I'd absolutely love to give to my wife, she only recently started playing like me and is totally hooked. she loves it. As she only started playing a few months ago, She missed out on all the event things and skins. So basically doesn't have too much. So I'd love to give it to her as a super present! I know she'd absolutely love everything and It'd give her so much joy going through it all and just to make her that excited would make my day really haha.

So there you have it, the Knights would love some extra members and some armor to start them off and the rest would go to my beautiful wife to make her day. Thank you for doing this and stay safe! From the Knights of Sornieth! (bows)
Hello,

Well basically I'd love to win this for two reasons:

1: I've recently completely purged my lair and if you take a look you'll see I have a total of three beautiful dragons.
These are the start of a exciting new roll playing lair. Are you ready? Dum dum DUUUH! Knights of Sornieth! Guardians of the Gods! Protectors of the weak! Any dragon that I get from this give away with the primary colour Silver, White, Gold, Brown or Obsidian would go AMAZING with my new lair. Each dragon will have the primary gene changed to crystal and a breed change to ridgeback for girls and skydancers for boys, these colours in crystal make them look like they're wearing plate armor and the breeds make them look very noble indeed. haha.
The colours are also meant to match the new filigree armor set so that I can armor them up, train them for combat and begin roll playing!
If you'd like to check out what I plan for them to look like, here's a little sneak peak, just pop it in the Predict Morphology page: Dragon ID: 8385364, change the breed to ridgeback and the underbelly to spines and Vwalah! My first knight, Imriel!
As you can probably imagine, to do this to each dragon is a very expensive process so to have a head start with the dragons would be awesome! instead of having to buy them in the auction house as well as breed changes, Crystal genes etc. (I've already spent all my money getting my two first gens and the first crystal gene haha) But I'm determined! They will be majestic eventually even if I don't manage to win this! :)... it'll Just take me a liiiittle longer haha. And what I'd do with the rest of the stuff that doesn't match my lair is my second reason for entering this amazing giveaway,

2:!!! The remaining things that I wouldn't use I'd absolutely love to give to my wife, she only recently started playing like me and is totally hooked. she loves it. As she only started playing a few months ago, She missed out on all the event things and skins. So basically doesn't have too much. So I'd love to give it to her as a super present! I know she'd absolutely love everything and It'd give her so much joy going through it all and just to make her that excited would make my day really haha.

So there you have it, the Knights would love some extra members and some armor to start them off and the rest would go to my beautiful wife to make her day. Thank you for doing this and stay safe! From the Knights of Sornieth! (bows)
This is really kind of you, but I'm sorry you lost interest in the game. I started just in time for Riot of Rot and in a lot of ways I still feel like I'm learning new things to do. Here some little tidbits about me and why I want some of your things :)

I love festivals! One of my big projects is get a dragon from a hatchery of each flight and pair them with a bear familiar. I get them with colors that remind me of the bear's and find them a mate of very similar coloring. You can see them in my lair if you are curious. I already have from Light, Fire and Arcane. So, of course, a chest from one of the festivals before RoR would be great :)

Also, just recently I discovered all the amazing accent shops and I want to, eventually, get an accent for each dragon on my lair. I don't have enough taste to dress them with apparel but with the pretty accents, it's not so difficult. I prefer accents to skins, because I like to recognize the dragons (but there are some skins that make me question my stance on this). Any accent would be great to further my project. I keep all the accents and skins I get/buy in the Festivals because I don't know if I'm gonna find a dragon that's just perfect for the skin/accent. Just in case, I don't sell any.

My favorite dragons from your lair are Persephone, Vixen and Farlis. I've always loved Greek mythology and Persephone is one of my favorite goddesses. I love her colors, they are so vibrant. Seafoam is one of my favourite colors in the blue range (I already have two in my lair) so I naturally love Farlis. I think that SD are very elegant and I think the colors in Vixen just highlight that characteristic.

Edit to add: Just read that one person keeps everything. That would be a lucky person! Tbh, I think I would give the dragons I decided not to keep to members of my flights for free, because they would take good care of them and I'd feel bad making a profit off them. With the apparel and the familiar, I would hold a raffle in the far future.

Have a nice week!
This is really kind of you, but I'm sorry you lost interest in the game. I started just in time for Riot of Rot and in a lot of ways I still feel like I'm learning new things to do. Here some little tidbits about me and why I want some of your things :)

I love festivals! One of my big projects is get a dragon from a hatchery of each flight and pair them with a bear familiar. I get them with colors that remind me of the bear's and find them a mate of very similar coloring. You can see them in my lair if you are curious. I already have from Light, Fire and Arcane. So, of course, a chest from one of the festivals before RoR would be great :)

Also, just recently I discovered all the amazing accent shops and I want to, eventually, get an accent for each dragon on my lair. I don't have enough taste to dress them with apparel but with the pretty accents, it's not so difficult. I prefer accents to skins, because I like to recognize the dragons (but there are some skins that make me question my stance on this). Any accent would be great to further my project. I keep all the accents and skins I get/buy in the Festivals because I don't know if I'm gonna find a dragon that's just perfect for the skin/accent. Just in case, I don't sell any.

My favorite dragons from your lair are Persephone, Vixen and Farlis. I've always loved Greek mythology and Persephone is one of my favorite goddesses. I love her colors, they are so vibrant. Seafoam is one of my favourite colors in the blue range (I already have two in my lair) so I naturally love Farlis. I think that SD are very elegant and I think the colors in Vixen just highlight that characteristic.

Edit to add: Just read that one person keeps everything. That would be a lucky person! Tbh, I think I would give the dragons I decided not to keep to members of my flights for free, because they would take good care of them and I'd feel bad making a profit off them. With the apparel and the familiar, I would hold a raffle in the far future.

Have a nice week!
I rent my nest to all flights (It's free. Tips are always welcome but not necessary). I also train dragons for a fee (be it exalt fodder or else). Here is the post with more information :) (The training part is in hiatus)

LF hatcheries from Earth and Shadow for dragons matching the F Bears!
Sad thing that you lost interest, but very generous of you to give away all of this !

There would be several reasons why I'd want all of these things. First of all, for my collection; I love accents but I am bad at making money, and missed a lot of them since I joined in June. Then, to be fair, I'd probably resell some of the stuff later to make money when I'll need it - but I already have my own extras and will probably keep some to give out to people who really want them and wouldn't be able to afford those at the time, be it apparel or chests (I highly doubt the familiars will get very rare with NotN). Kind users randomly gifted me really valuable items I couldn't afford, and I'd love to do the same, though I cannot at the moment, except for small things like familiars, noc eggs and this years festival apparels.

Other people probably have best reasons than me, but well. Congrats to the future winner, and thanks to you for organizing this :D !
Sad thing that you lost interest, but very generous of you to give away all of this !

There would be several reasons why I'd want all of these things. First of all, for my collection; I love accents but I am bad at making money, and missed a lot of them since I joined in June. Then, to be fair, I'd probably resell some of the stuff later to make money when I'll need it - but I already have my own extras and will probably keep some to give out to people who really want them and wouldn't be able to afford those at the time, be it apparel or chests (I highly doubt the familiars will get very rare with NotN). Kind users randomly gifted me really valuable items I couldn't afford, and I'd love to do the same, though I cannot at the moment, except for small things like familiars, noc eggs and this years festival apparels.

Other people probably have best reasons than me, but well. Congrats to the future winner, and thanks to you for organizing this :D !
HI5lm08.png
Hello, my name is Nabesima, and I'm a Hoarder.

Yes, I've said it. I am a Hoarder, with a capital letter. I denied this at first, but when my hoard rose to 30 pages of apparel, I gave up.

It's not only apparel. I collect familiars, chests, skins and - oh my Flamemom - accents. I keep track of my total hoard cost, going through 100+ pages of my Hoard and Vault, I do that every month. Now, of course, numbers of my actual Hoard cost are big, but I'm not selling anything anyway unless I have more than five extra of the item, because I'm afraid that I will need that item one day. As a result, I'm almost always broke, of course, because of buying a lot of stuff and selling... none :'D

Now, what would I do with any Holiday item you may or may not give to me? I would probably put it in my Vault, especially if that's a skin because I don't use these. The item's journey won't end there though. I would wait, watching the price rising slowly, making plans and wishes, maybe pulling it out of the Vault to actually use on that one perfect dragon. I also may sell it for holiday currency, buying even more holiday items this way.

Everything comes to its end. One day, I will be tired of Flight Rising, as well as you did. Though, I'm not planning to give away all of my items. I will sell all of them, every single expensive item, for art. So, so many art of my anf my friend's OCs. Oh my, that will be amazing, I'm really waiting for this day, but... it's just not my time yet. I should wait for a bit more. Just for a bit...

Welp, that was pretty pathetic. Maybe you know this pain of a hoarder though xD
Hello, my name is Nabesima, and I'm a Hoarder.

Yes, I've said it. I am a Hoarder, with a capital letter. I denied this at first, but when my hoard rose to 30 pages of apparel, I gave up.

It's not only apparel. I collect familiars, chests, skins and - oh my Flamemom - accents. I keep track of my total hoard cost, going through 100+ pages of my Hoard and Vault, I do that every month. Now, of course, numbers of my actual Hoard cost are big, but I'm not selling anything anyway unless I have more than five extra of the item, because I'm afraid that I will need that item one day. As a result, I'm almost always broke, of course, because of buying a lot of stuff and selling... none :'D

Now, what would I do with any Holiday item you may or may not give to me? I would probably put it in my Vault, especially if that's a skin because I don't use these. The item's journey won't end there though. I would wait, watching the price rising slowly, making plans and wishes, maybe pulling it out of the Vault to actually use on that one perfect dragon. I also may sell it for holiday currency, buying even more holiday items this way.

Everything comes to its end. One day, I will be tired of Flight Rising, as well as you did. Though, I'm not planning to give away all of my items. I will sell all of them, every single expensive item, for art. So, so many art of my anf my friend's OCs. Oh my, that will be amazing, I'm really waiting for this day, but... it's just not my time yet. I should wait for a bit more. Just for a bit...

Welp, that was pretty pathetic. Maybe you know this pain of a hoarder though xD
KmnIjfw.png
Oh wow, what a generous giveaway! Thanks for running this.

I'm interested in your items because I love to hoard festival things, and I would also like to be able to surprise friends with them. One of the things I'd like to do is run a raffle or a giveaway for all the people who have helped me out so much on FR. I've been thinking about it for a while, but I just haven't been able to hoard enough items on my own as there's only so much time I can spend grinding during festivals, heh. I also want to set up a little FR party for Lunar New Year next year, since I haven't seen much online celebration going around.
Oh wow, what a generous giveaway! Thanks for running this.

I'm interested in your items because I love to hoard festival things, and I would also like to be able to surprise friends with them. One of the things I'd like to do is run a raffle or a giveaway for all the people who have helped me out so much on FR. I've been thinking about it for a while, but I just haven't been able to hoard enough items on my own as there's only so much time I can spend grinding during festivals, heh. I also want to set up a little FR party for Lunar New Year next year, since I haven't seen much online celebration going around.
that's quite a lot of stuff you're giving away!!

I guess my reason for entering is for three of my closest friends, pokerobin, sporeaddict, and suziecute650, who have been my closest friends through so much. They've been here for me, spoiled me, let me borrow treasure, and let me have dragons they didn't want anymore. I couldn't ask for better friends. If i won any of this at all, I'd split it up between the three of them.

I'm sad to see you go, but i think it's incredibly nice of you to give away your stuff! Thank you for the opportunity!
that's quite a lot of stuff you're giving away!!

I guess my reason for entering is for three of my closest friends, pokerobin, sporeaddict, and suziecute650, who have been my closest friends through so much. They've been here for me, spoiled me, let me borrow treasure, and let me have dragons they didn't want anymore. I couldn't ask for better friends. If i won any of this at all, I'd split it up between the three of them.

I'm sad to see you go, but i think it's incredibly nice of you to give away your stuff! Thank you for the opportunity!
Charlie // 20 // He.Him
Please @ping me for all thing you want me to see!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21