Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WIPs: CLOSED News on page 202
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 201 202
@NovaLovesFrogs Ah yes I have read the front page! Thank you though :) I guess I was just thinking of something along the lines of suggested themes of the week. Like, if someone wants to, they can use that theme as inspiration (and the themes don't even need to be specific or serious, just something like favorite animal or portrait of yourself or various other ideas) Brownie points for them if they do! But if they want to do their own thing, that's cool, too. Err... yeah. Just a thought!

Oh, how is your blanket coming along? :)
@NovaLovesFrogs Ah yes I have read the front page! Thank you though :) I guess I was just thinking of something along the lines of suggested themes of the week. Like, if someone wants to, they can use that theme as inspiration (and the themes don't even need to be specific or serious, just something like favorite animal or portrait of yourself or various other ideas) Brownie points for them if they do! But if they want to do their own thing, that's cool, too. Err... yeah. Just a thought!

Oh, how is your blanket coming along? :)
dream%20dragon%20b_zpsc6usyp9o.png
@maplebit
Yeah, themed contests will come along later. I like the idea of Project Of The Week being a free form style contest. Just winning prizes for the kinda stuff you normally make.

I don't think there's any point in doing themed contests until there's more regulars here.
@maplebit
Yeah, themed contests will come along later. I like the idea of Project Of The Week being a free form style contest. Just winning prizes for the kinda stuff you normally make.

I don't think there's any point in doing themed contests until there's more regulars here.
Is our skin to keep the world out or our bodies in?
This doesn't feel like home.
@maplebit
Also, congrats on being the first page prize winner! I'll send you your prize shortly. :3
@maplebit
Also, congrats on being the first page prize winner! I'll send you your prize shortly. :3
@NovaLovesFrogs Ah I see that makes sense! Well then hopefully more people come and participate! I mean, this is rather neat idea!
Good luck with your blanket! :)

I.. oh wow. Thank you! :O
@NovaLovesFrogs Ah I see that makes sense! Well then hopefully more people come and participate! I mean, this is rather neat idea!
Good luck with your blanket! :)

I.. oh wow. Thank you! :O
@maplebit
Ah, sorry, I got distracted by the random generator and forgot to reply to your question!

The blanket is coming along nicely. I didn't get much done on it yesterday and I only woke up not long ago. I'll take pictures of it after I finish putting the awesome images @Taleirrh made up, and after I finish the current row I'm working on.

I'm really sorry for forgetting to answer! Just a bit frazzled.

I'm also scrambling to get food because if I try to cook between the hours of 4pm and 5pm Nova will be VERY angry with me and it's a Friday, which means he'll be even MORE angry with me.
@maplebit
Ah, sorry, I got distracted by the random generator and forgot to reply to your question!

The blanket is coming along nicely. I didn't get much done on it yesterday and I only woke up not long ago. I'll take pictures of it after I finish putting the awesome images @Taleirrh made up, and after I finish the current row I'm working on.

I'm really sorry for forgetting to answer! Just a bit frazzled.

I'm also scrambling to get food because if I try to cook between the hours of 4pm and 5pm Nova will be VERY angry with me and it's a Friday, which means he'll be even MORE angry with me.
@NovaLovesFrogs
It's totally fine!! (Oh and a huge thanks for the prize! :O)
Ah yes I just saw the banners! They look awesome with the rest of the page. And plus that frog is super cute!
Well hey any progress counts! I love its design by the way!
Oh nooo an angry cat is never fun :((
@NovaLovesFrogs
It's totally fine!! (Oh and a huge thanks for the prize! :O)
Ah yes I just saw the banners! They look awesome with the rest of the page. And plus that frog is super cute!
Well hey any progress counts! I love its design by the way!
Oh nooo an angry cat is never fun :((
@NovaLovesFrogs Hey there. So I'm kind of burned out lately...I think you can tell. At least I got the banners done. I'm not entirely happy with them, but...it's something. :/ Mostly I just want to curl up in a corner and play video games. I've loaded up my favourite on the little TV I have in my room.
@NovaLovesFrogs Hey there. So I'm kind of burned out lately...I think you can tell. At least I got the banners done. I'm not entirely happy with them, but...it's something. :/ Mostly I just want to curl up in a corner and play video games. I've loaded up my favourite on the little TV I have in my room.
mLVXhc2.pngs2YE1v7.pngPkbt1dy.pngsGTYkwN.png
@maplebit
You're welcome! I used the random generator to decide which item to give as the prize. I'm sorry it's nothing big right now. If you don't want it, feel free to sell or trade it or give it away.

Yes, any progress is good progress! Though try telling that to Nova who was hovering over me and staring at the watermelon blanket while I was making it. He loves blankets, and he loves when I make him things. He was very impatient about it. But now it's made, he loves it, and he almost never leaves it now. He's made a nest with it and his froggies and chewing keys (this cat requires chew toys, it's helped significantly with his pica) in my significant other's computer chair.

If you want Nova to sit or sleep somewhere specific, just move his blanket to there and that's where you'll find him.

When Nova's angry he gives you the cold shoulder. Considering he's my emotional support animal, that's not okay. ;~;
@maplebit
You're welcome! I used the random generator to decide which item to give as the prize. I'm sorry it's nothing big right now. If you don't want it, feel free to sell or trade it or give it away.

Yes, any progress is good progress! Though try telling that to Nova who was hovering over me and staring at the watermelon blanket while I was making it. He loves blankets, and he loves when I make him things. He was very impatient about it. But now it's made, he loves it, and he almost never leaves it now. He's made a nest with it and his froggies and chewing keys (this cat requires chew toys, it's helped significantly with his pica) in my significant other's computer chair.

If you want Nova to sit or sleep somewhere specific, just move his blanket to there and that's where you'll find him.

When Nova's angry he gives you the cold shoulder. Considering he's my emotional support animal, that's not okay. ;~;
@Taleirrh
Yeah, I did notice. I've been worried about you. :(

The banners are GREAT. And a hell of a lot better than the crap I produced when I tried.
@Taleirrh
Yeah, I did notice. I've been worried about you. :(

The banners are GREAT. And a hell of a lot better than the crap I produced when I tried.
@maplebit
Sorry it took so long, I was eating and tending to Nova.

Here it is!
http://i.imgur.com/Zsk5P7z.jpg

It's sort of warped because in the beginning I was having trouble keeping the tightness of the yarn even. But I didn't want to unravel it so I just kept going. The stitch I'm using is usually very forgiving of tightness issues and evens itself out, but it doesn't do that as well when making granny squares. I think it'll probably be able to even itself out a little better when I wash it for the first time.
@maplebit
Sorry it took so long, I was eating and tending to Nova.

Here it is!
http://i.imgur.com/Zsk5P7z.jpg

It's sort of warped because in the beginning I was having trouble keeping the tightness of the yarn even. But I didn't want to unravel it so I just kept going. The stitch I'm using is usually very forgiving of tightness issues and evens itself out, but it doesn't do that as well when making granny squares. I think it'll probably be able to even itself out a little better when I wash it for the first time.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 201 202