Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WIPs: CLOSED News on page 202
1 2 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202
@SenchaDrake
I'm kinda trying to ignore how horribly insulting that was. Not gonna lie, it's pretty hard to.

I'm gonna go coliseum grind for geodes for a little while and go to bed.
@SenchaDrake
I'm kinda trying to ignore how horribly insulting that was. Not gonna lie, it's pretty hard to.

I'm gonna go coliseum grind for geodes for a little while and go to bed.
Is our skin to keep the world out or our bodies in?
This doesn't feel like home.
@NovaLovesFrogs I deleted the post I am really sorry OTL

I was rude and thoughtless and pedantic and probably miserably condescending.

What can I do to make it up to you? I really did not intend to be insulting :c
@NovaLovesFrogs I deleted the post I am really sorry OTL

I was rude and thoughtless and pedantic and probably miserably condescending.

What can I do to make it up to you? I really did not intend to be insulting :c
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
This place seems to have finally kicked it. Yes, it has its ups and downs, but when it's down, it's usually REALLY down.

If you want to chat here, fine. But as of page 200, I will no longer be giving out page prizes. I will catch up on past page prizes sometime in the future, but it's not a high priority for me right now.

I may or may not open the thread to help with lair expansions and genes, but at this point, I really don't know if I will. I've grown increasingly unhappy with this site, and after witnessing much blatant inconsideration for other users and ungratefulness and greed, I just don't want to do this anymore.

This has been a long time coming. I just need a break and to surround myself with fluffy kittens and happy things and hopefully restore my faith in other people a little bit.
This place seems to have finally kicked it. Yes, it has its ups and downs, but when it's down, it's usually REALLY down.

If you want to chat here, fine. But as of page 200, I will no longer be giving out page prizes. I will catch up on past page prizes sometime in the future, but it's not a high priority for me right now.

I may or may not open the thread to help with lair expansions and genes, but at this point, I really don't know if I will. I've grown increasingly unhappy with this site, and after witnessing much blatant inconsideration for other users and ungratefulness and greed, I just don't want to do this anymore.

This has been a long time coming. I just need a break and to surround myself with fluffy kittens and happy things and hopefully restore my faith in other people a little bit.
Is our skin to keep the world out or our bodies in?
@NovaLovesFrogs T_T I am sorry.

I will still send you geodes unless you'd rather never see my username again OTL
@NovaLovesFrogs T_T I am sorry.

I will still send you geodes unless you'd rather never see my username again OTL
@NovaLovesFrogs

Aww! I'm going to miss you! I hope you come back sometime. I loved this thread... :(
@NovaLovesFrogs

Aww! I'm going to miss you! I hope you come back sometime. I loved this thread... :(
@NovaLovesFrogs

My offer about training dragons/helping out still stands so when you come back, or if you need a little help, or someone to talk to, hit moi up! :) We will all miss you, though I must agree that fluffy kittens are a lot better than virtual dragons. :)
@NovaLovesFrogs

My offer about training dragons/helping out still stands so when you come back, or if you need a little help, or someone to talk to, hit moi up! :) We will all miss you, though I must agree that fluffy kittens are a lot better than virtual dragons. :)
v668sYB.pngXybOng5.gif
i forget to check forums after i've posted, please ping me so i see replies >.<
In a lame attempt to re-start some form of conversation.

Well, if been drowning in a cesspool of stress, bad exam grades and the inability to fall asleep.

@Kedia

How are exams? :)

@SenchaDrake

Hey! How's life?!
In a lame attempt to re-start some form of conversation.

Well, if been drowning in a cesspool of stress, bad exam grades and the inability to fall asleep.

@Kedia

How are exams? :)

@SenchaDrake

Hey! How's life?!
v668sYB.pngXybOng5.gif
i forget to check forums after i've posted, please ping me so i see replies >.<
@Kasscada

Terrible. About to take the last one in an hour. -.-
@Kasscada

Terrible. About to take the last one in an hour. -.-
@Kasscada frusting mostly, since still trying to sort out how I'm actually getting from one place to another for the break : /
@Kasscada frusting mostly, since still trying to sort out how I'm actually getting from one place to another for the break : /
1 2 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202