Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Winners on pages 221 and 222
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 233 234
34 prizes total, not a single one worth less than 300k, many worth over a million! :D
Join in now to start earning FREE tickets!
34 prizes total, not a single one worth less than 300k, many worth over a million! :D
Join in now to start earning FREE tickets!
1Fannish_Shop_MediumV2_zps1cce32cb.png
Where we ship it. --Join us for Reserves, trades, contests and more!
Gonna post here real quick so I don't lose this. I want to put in, but everything that I *actually* want is at such a high level... I may have to wait and see if other people donate first.
Gonna post here real quick so I don't lose this. I want to put in, but everything that I *actually* want is at such a high level... I may have to wait and see if other people donate first.
Athena_456623_ID_Signature.png
So far we're 1/4th towards the first unlock- and haven't even been open two hours. :D

Want me to Ping you when we hit 20k? @Ilium
So far we're 1/4th towards the first unlock- and haven't even been open two hours. :D

Want me to Ping you when we hit 20k? @Ilium
1Fannish_Shop_MediumV2_zps1cce32cb.png
Where we ship it. --Join us for Reserves, trades, contests and more!
Posting here so i don't loose this.
Posting here so i don't loose this.
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Fannish
That would be lovely! (As well as give me some more time to collect monies for tickets)
@Fannish
That would be lovely! (As well as give me some more time to collect monies for tickets)
Athena_456623_ID_Signature.png
@Fannish
Thanks for the ping! I'll keep my eye on this. I'd like to see what kind of interest drums up, but I will definitely be back. ouo
@Fannish
Thanks for the ping! I'll keep my eye on this. I'd like to see what kind of interest drums up, but I will definitely be back. ouo
Placeholder as I calculate what number I'm buying and such.
Placeholder as I calculate what number I'm buying and such.
If you're trying to get my attention in the forums, please @ me!
@fannish

Thank you for the ping!

I am most interested in participating. I would love to do the banner waving, but you don't have any banners up yet. D: I am also thinking of referring some friends as this is the most interesting raffle yet. I think it's more interesting then the current Gala raffle.

I'll PM you soon since I plan on buying some tickets and I would also like to try the birthday guess. :D
@fannish

Thank you for the ping!

I am most interested in participating. I would love to do the banner waving, but you don't have any banners up yet. D: I am also thinking of referring some friends as this is the most interesting raffle yet. I think it's more interesting then the current Gala raffle.

I'll PM you soon since I plan on buying some tickets and I would also like to try the birthday guess. :D
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
Placeholder, and reffered by Niharike
Placeholder, and reffered by Niharike
@Fannish Sent in some stuff! Was referred here by Niharike. Quick question, are you using img or item= code for the prize pics?
@Fannish Sent in some stuff! Was referred here by Niharike. Quick question, are you using img or item= code for the prize pics?
vnfnSuk.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 233 234